Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

kyn me Jhanak/FL Stans ka kata hai๐Ÿคฃ

pheje RuNak fans, pher ML and now Jhanak.

no one is spared except you know whosmiley6

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Show end hoga toh krushi end hojaye. I donโ€™t want that. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Phir last day me hi RuNak milngy. Are you satisfied with that?

KruShi ka agr Khuda ne real n reel ki pairing ki hai to koi alag nhi karskta inko โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Show end hoga toh krushi end hojaye. I donโ€™t want that. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yes , i feel the same

krushi r so precious

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Bycott Jhanak

11.11 Jhanak off air

Kya sab nhi dikh raha makers ko?

I said yesterday about that dream k Jhanak madam bhi kam nhi kisi se ๐Ÿคช

But aisey dreams se kya story me progress hora hai?

Badtameezi ki hadh hogye hn ab ๐Ÿคฌ

i dont think makers care about what happen on sm; only low trps can make them change the story

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i must say they always manage to shock us with their mind boggling twists..we need to give them credit for thatsmiley36

btw did you notice , none of the active cast posted anything today (our leads r excluded as they dont do that) but others like rudra , Adi...it was like mourning day for the whole fandom.

Karney dein jo karna hai inko...

Guroor ka sir neecha hota hn bs ๐Ÿ’ฏ

xnbstar thumbnail

i dont think makers care about what happen on sm; only low trps can make them change the story

These unexpected back-to-back tracks are generating the highest TRPs so far.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

These unexpected back-to-back tracks are generating the highest TRPs so far.

i feel next week trps will be good as well as ppl want to know if j will win or not but after that it may decrease.

i feel udne ke acha will take j's position, ppl r happy with the current track

xnbstar thumbnail

i feel next week trps will be good as well as ppl want to know if j will win or not but after that it may decrease.

i feel udne ke acha will take j's position, ppl r happy with the current track

Same same feelings...

Bcz real me audience disheartened to hogi na...

But again lollipop promo show krdengy but ye kab tk chalega aisey....ziada time tk nhi chalega....aisa ๐Ÿคฌ

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

now having some time to ruminate on the path the story is goingโ€ฆ a few things are clearing up and here are a few my thoughts on them.

Ani continues to try to form a protective cover around Jhanak. Since he is finding it difficult to do this himself, he has tuned into the person he feels he can trust Jhanakโ€™s well being with. I really wish they had given some scenes of Ani becoming aware of Rudra.. especially when Rudra spoke against Shristi when J was unconscious .. anyways while I am a bit surprised that Ani confided Brij truth to RP.

Aniโ€™s helplessness might seem irksome but in the scheme of things, I am not entirely surprised that Aniโ€™s basic traits are pretty much the same. If the makers want to make Ani show some change, it will likely now come with some dhamaka and somehow the Appu Lallon parallel is giving me some hints;

On the face of it, Appu Lalkon scenes seems unconnected, but for me I see some symbolism; I wonder if anyone here see any such symbolism; the use of music and Lallon understanding Appuโ€ฆ After seeing Appa as Aniโ€™s alter ego, somehow the scenes, the beautiful song sung by them, I canโ€™t but see some parallels emergingโ€ฆ like Ani finding his voice when he gets Jhanakโ€™s support similar to Apou getting Lallonโ€™s understanding.

I may be completely wrong about this but I find it intriguing why they chose to bring about awareness in Appu through this mode and juxtapose it at a time when Ani has completely lost his voice.

The time for Jhanak to shine is nearโ€ฆ it is becoming certain it wonโ€™t happen in this way we imagined but like Aniโ€™s issues need a trigger for change, so does Jhanak. Ofc this will drag unfortunately because this story has only this core conflictโ€ฆ there is no other drama or villain in their lives and I am saying this despite Atshiโ€™s presence. Arshi is persona non grata for me because it is a matter solely between these two dumbos

I know what I write may seem like delusion ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but i still see some flicker of hope left in this story. That BTS with Jhanak angry is some form of a startโ€ฆ

If itโ€™s complete delulu phir toh kuch nahin ho sakta mera ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ asmitaโ€™s imarat of hope keeps me going

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/2jnEGhk5y3U?feature=shared AK is here to stay . He wonโ€™t leave the matter so easily unless he find out who is the person responsible for it . I hope we get a scene where AK shows mirror to ANI again.