Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

New to discussion here. I've been watching the show since it's inception so it's good to see growth from last month. Nice to see Anirudh wishing the best for Jhanak while he deals with arshi's mess.

I really like Jhanak's guru (choreographer IRL so have seen a lot of his works) who is very supportive & his experience shows how much politics go on these dance shows.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Rishta is on the track now

Armaan abhira ka romance and the story sab track pe hai

Even ghum seems ok now

Ghum is really going very gud now

2 families cute nok jhok n also leads cute nok jhok there

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Chandni saying She has some doubt that there is some foul play that jhanak ne khud apne aap loose kiya hai but she is still happy as she has got the trophy.

Chandani is really a negative type jelouse person in real life same like Charsi
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I don't like her interviews also..only give negative vibes.

U saw today she put lots of story on her insta

She was very happy like she won in real not in show

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I feel like she asked about Arshiโ€™s health.. he told how much she is waiting for this to win & allโ€ฆ that made her sacrificeโ€ฆ

But even she she herself sacrificed then y will she dedicate her defeat on his name & tell everyone how happy he will be to see her defeated ? Looks like he talked something which upset her โ€ฆ how many times she is going to sacrifice her things for him ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ค

Wohi to....definitely miscommunication hui hn like similar to signing anulment papers when both wanted to accept that marriage

Seedhi baat to krty kab hn ye log...I feel Ani phirse pda show krega jissey Jhanak ko aisa feel hga k Arshi k halat uski wajase hui n Ani will be happy to see Arshi happy...aisi hi kuch mu nazar ati dikye deri hn..

Sirf ek Rahul mu 8 months me clear hui to ab to bhool jaye hm kuch honey wala hai...

Agar haar k baat Ani n Jhanak ka confrontation hoga to iss par definitely Jhanak ki side se confession hoga bcz this is a really big thing she sacrificed for him

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Guys this could be my last prediction...After this I won't predict anything about this show.

So there is another possibility, Ani may try to speak to jhanak, she refuses to talk...Ani cant handle j's rejection.. so he may blabber nonsense like I know you have AK's support he challenged me that at any cost he will make you win, so some CA..so to prove him wrong she gave up.

Ani kuch bhi kar sakta hai

Uske upar 0% trust bhi nahi raha mujhe

Worst ML in whole ITV

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaa & after all what he did to her .. how u can feel that he is still right guy for her .. he has changed a lot

Next Sunday tk story ka idea hojyga k Ani aisa kya majboor hogya hn itna changed honey me

1PariGupta thumbnail

I want to see a scene where Adi punches on Aniโ€™s face smiley42smiley37

Adi should punch on Anirudh Arshi Mukharjee face

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Chandani is really a negative type jelouse person in real life same like Charsi

Mujhe to ye Hiba se bhi thori Jealous lagti hn or doosri taraf Hiba jo award milny per iska thanks kar rahi thi...

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Producer ko toh dekho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe is being delulu

Ki people showering love ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

samjha karo yaar

Gaaliya inke liye pyaar hi hai smiley37smiley37