Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Same yrr me apni frnd ka bheja fry krri thi J update dete .....usne negative story bolkr meri update ko adhe me stop krke soo gyi yeh bolkr ki tum dekho apne mahan makers ki mahan jhanak ki mahanta mera bheja fry ho chuka I'm done goodnight bolkr chli gyismiley18

Ha...I ate my friend brain also..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

And aj new starplus promo me b Ani n Jhanak hn poster me....itni gandi wali cheating chal rhi hn..

They're just deceiving us....saaf saaf

I know aj ke promo main bhi it was Jhanak and Anirudh and they have the audacity to say itโ€™s not about them only! My foot!
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I know aj ke promo main bhi it was Jhanak and Anirudh and they have the audacity to say itโ€™s not about them only! My foot!

3rd-class makers

Liars

Cheaters

Deceivers

Idiots

๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคข

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

So they are actually fessing up that the show โ€œJhanakโ€ is not about Jhanak and Ani at all? ๐Ÿฅฒ

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its about them only ; that old guy boilded our blood

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piapriya

So they are actually fessing up that the show โ€œJhanakโ€ is not about Jhanak and Ani at all? ๐Ÿฅฒ

that producer said it isnt a lovesotry only , its family drama too and side characters r important

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

They all called jhanak talented talented.. Jhanak proved her talent in sacrifice ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

middle is kumar Sanu between then
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

They all called jhanak talented talented.. Jhanak proved her talent in sacrifice ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„

Her pure love for Anirudh is beyond everything, and she proved that again! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

That trophy is materialistic, but the love Ani got from Jhanak is indescribable. โ™ฅ๏ธ

The only positivity I can glean from this โœจ๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

that producer said it isnt a lovesotry only , its family drama too and side characters r important

Lovestory to ye kbhi bhi nhi tha otherwise show ka name Jhanak nhi hota..