🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 71🌸🌸 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

there is webseries option, if they r willing to work together again or music video

Ekta should cast them in her iconic remake shows...it's possible..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

aur wo kya karega? he was going to go back anyway but now he is going back with happy arshi and not sad arshi!! the small progress we saw where arshi was not in favor of anishi is just gone !! that is what i am pissed about ...

runak to waise bhi this track me possible nahi thi, trophy bhi jane do.. but this arshi calling him her husband ... bhad me jaye

Originally posted by: Manoshono

And now what? Anirudh is going to take Arshi back to Kolkata and live his life? ๐Ÿ˜‘

Forget about Jhanak?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Did you see , he said Hindu marriage and then said โ€œHinduโ€ to nahi kahoonga?!! Abe to tum hi batado kaun sa dharm hai ye ?!!! Kaun si wedding rituals dikha rahe ho !!

Aur ye "chalate chalate" milana Kya hota hai?!!

a cartoon cat is sitting on a chair with its tail hanging over it .

Hindu marriage..can you explain vira. Who Said and what he said?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

whole month J did practice, got insulted, gig tortured & someone else took the trophy who can't dance & all smiley7smiley39complete nonsense

Acha hua ye dance track dilsey nhi dekha warna Jhanak se ziada hurt hoty...but I can feel k trp zaroor gireygy isky baat se

Hiba ko replace krdey....0.1 per trp ajgy....

xnbstar thumbnail

ye story wo khud banaye aur khud dekh le! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Subha subha mood hi kharab hogya hn vira...

No words to say ๐Ÿ’”

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Are bhagwan se mang rhe to mere liye bhi kuch mang losmiley36Kuch acha gift mil jaye jise mood happy happy ho jayesmiley17pls request h meri apse hmare liye bhi bolna kuch bhagwan ji se ๐Ÿ™

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

unako khud nahi pata hota hai .. they dont know script by script!

but now they also need to just stop giving hopes and predictions ... that time only i said right? she was talking about building pillars , but the fact is makers build them and destroy them ... so in the end its just khali maidan!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I said it one of my post na..at the end of every track makers favored only Arshi didi..

Hiba interview gave me some hopes ..that this j will be bit selfish...but no hiba also deceived fans.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

And now what? Anirudh is going to take Arshi back to Kolkata and live his life? ๐Ÿ˜‘

Forget about Jhanak?

Arey did you forget..they planned to goto on honeymoon...so now Arshi didi happily agree Togo.

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Runak ko maaro goli. Jhanak ab aur kitna dur jaygi? Kashmir se Mumbai aa gayi phir v Arshi jit rhi h.

Canโ€™t even focus on Jhanakโ€™s growth also.

jhanak always remains on the losing side like a bechari and abla naari.

Jhanak successful for sure hogi but next year tk stretch krengy...

Ye Anupama ko follow kr rahy hn lagta hn

MMR2810 thumbnail

unako khud nahi pata hota hai .. they dont know script by script!

but now they also need to just stop giving hopes and predictions ... that time only i said right? she was talking about building pillars , but the fact is makers build them and destroy them ... so in the end its just khali maidan!

No it's Arshi didi winning