Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Exactly , we all on same page today.

They shouldn't have shown her losing for Arshi...

The one who always harmed her, what kind of a sacrifice is this.

Making Anirudh ask for something like that is so out of character. The one who wished her success right from the day he saw her dancing to today, suddenly making her lose is so bad to show.

If he ask also , she should have rejected him and stood strong. Its her hardwork and struggle. Rudra support . His insults . Atleast this would shown her strong and slight growth in her character.

But both our leads are shown weak weak and more weak.

Arshi didi rules ...

At this point, rather than butchering the leads this way. Kill their characters off and rename serial to Arshi.

If she is gonna hog the screen space, they should have characterised her better. She only screams and fake cries. Its grating at my nerves to watch it.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First of all a professional established dancer like Arshi should not be competing with upcoming newbies! And they made her perform directly in finals! If they had kept a challenge between the mentors like Brij or Rudra or Arshi and tried some jugalabandi types it would have been digestible! If we look at it Jhanak is the winner if they didn’t bring Arshi to the picture!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak ne officially pure india ka kata ... apani speech me voters ko thank you bol rahi hai jaan bhuj kar harane ke baad!

wah!! koi inase sikhe, ek sath millions of people ka kaise katate hai!

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Exactly mera same point hai rudra ne jo train kiya woh sab fail end me victim card khelne wali charsi didi ko jitana hai to yeh sb drama kyu? Yeh show ab bhrose ka katal kese hota hai whi dikhata hai....viewers bhi ab trust word se drrne lgengesmiley26

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No yaar , the entire discussions is based on bts as usual...😝😝😝

Why we assuming the worst in Ani lol? smiley37 Mahanta maam has a habit of sacrificing everything even Ani when it comes to her pyaari didi.

Ani is always spouting nonsense. Why would she even pick such a time to pay him back? And how does it even pay back per se? He saved her life multiple times at that

vira76 thumbnail

what does it matter Pri... for runak both needs to be in their senses... ek ka to damadol hai hi ,,, according to BTS... ani ko sane ghoshit karake kya ukhad lenge

result does not change.. .ye track bhi charsi ke naam!

aur hamara kata wo alag

Originally posted by: piapriya

Why we assuming the worst in Ani lol? smiley37 Mahanta maam has a habit of sacrificing everything even Ani when it comes to her pyaari didi.

Ani is always spouting nonsense. Why would she even pick such a time to pay him back? And how does it even pay back per se? He saved her life multiple times at that

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Ye to aur bhi bura Wala katega! MU plus separation plus hate wah

Vira, but J's speech, she is unhappy and Ani on stage also not giving eye contact to j.

vira76 thumbnail

ye naiya doob gayi hai mayuri ...

the biggest disappointment is not trophy but that arshi called ani her husband khushi khushi se for me...

ek character me intane episodes ke baad thodi si akaal aayi thi, wo bhi mil baat ke kha gaye ye makers!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vira, but J's speech, she is unhappy and Ani on stage also not giving eye contact to j.

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail

Jhanak ne officially pure india ka kata ... apani speech me voters ko thank you bol rahi hai jaan bhuj kar harane ke baad!

Pakka they are gonna come up with some lollipop after this worst twist again.

I love both leads and the 10-20 epi wale Runak but the current storyline is utter trash. Can you believe it rangila ka inception sasta version is better than this now? smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly she deceived every one for her pyaari didi.

I am always scared that she might sacrifice cup for her pyaari didi.

vira76 thumbnail

I would honestly watch that show where FL turns into makhi over this ! at least i know its full on fiction and dekh at least has leti bekar vfx par!

Originally posted by: piapriya

Pakka they are gonna come up with some lollipop after this worst twist again.

I love both leads and the 10-20 epi wale Runak but the current storyline is utter trash. Can you believe it rangila ka inception sasta version is better than this now? smiley37