Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

To kasey or kyu haar gye?

Kuch to hua hoga beech me ya phir cheating se?

Here are the things going around-

The precap Jhanak looks Arshi dancing in mid dance and her mask falls off

In her speech she is saying she lost due to one person for whom she could sacrifice her life also. She credits her failure to him and hopes they are happy with her loss.smiley8Which is Ani.

Guruji Jr in his IV and even AK in his IV said Jhanak had a talk with Ani before performing and somehow purposefully lost. And they are noticeably disappointed and angry at her.

Edited by piapriya - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Pyar aur zimmedari ki nayi definition seekha hai Maine iss show sesmiley29...

What rubbish......

What Family show.....this show is the biggest scam of the year.....dhokha hua hai sabke saath.....

Arshi jaisi larki jo rich n independent hn wo kabsey kisi ki zimmedari bangye hn? Kya ussky liye larko ki kaami hn?

Jhanak is alone n orphan to uska samaj ata hn....

Day 1 se mera idea sahi tha that ph is weak and of low quality and wo shaq such me badal gya aj.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

true she is mad at him . Now ANI demanded payback for his good deeds so now jhanak is free from his Ehsaan now after this loss so there is nothing left for doing anymore sacrifice. This speech will be a hint for RP and AK that itโ€™s ANI . Now pakka AK will take class of ANI. Better he is burdened by the guilt of jhanak loss

Did they show Ani demanding J to lose as a payback for his good deeds?

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

She lost it all by herself who she blaming now? Why must you give away your and other peopleโ€™s hard work because you thought they wanted that? smiley8

Ani must have said rubbish but for sure would never wish she looses. He would not have opened the Guruji Sr ka patta if he did.

And lets assume he did. Why would you do it? Its your hard work. Your guruji put his marriage and career at stake for this. Why in the world would you do that for a man who is a stranger to you now?! Whats the point of blaming that guy also? It was Jhanakโ€™s choice to loose if we go by precap.

Exactly , we all on same page today.

They shouldn't have shown her losing for Arshi...

The one who always harmed her, what kind of a sacrifice is this.

Making Anirudh ask for something like that is so out of character. The one who wished her success right from the day he saw her dancing to today, suddenly making her lose is so bad to show.

If he ask also , she should have rejected him and stood strong. Its her hardwork and struggle. Rudra support . His insults . Atleast this would shown her strong and slight growth in her character.

But both our leads are shown weak weak and more weak.

Arshi didi rules ...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Here are the things going around-

The precap Jhanak looks Arshi dancing in mid dance and her mask falls off

In her speech she is saying she lost due to one person for whom she could sacrifice her life also. She credits her failure to him and hopes they are happy with her loss.smiley8Which is Ani.

Guruji Jr in his IV and even AK in his IV said Jhanak had a talk with Ani before performing and somehow purposefully lost. And they are noticeably disappointed and angry at her.

Ani n aisa kya kehdya hoga?

Ye to galat hn....Likin one pozitive thing is that ab Jhanak per Ani ka koi ehsaan nhi hoga poori zindagi me as she's lost the biggest competition of her life...bs.

Arshi is the lead officially as sari positivity ussi k lye hn bs...sab ussi ko khush krne me lage hn...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Did they show Ani demanding J to lose as a payback for his good deeds?

No yaar , the entire discussions is based on bts as usual...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I wish show off air ho jaye bas Ab

Hiba Krushal ko mukti mile iss disgusting show se aur hume bhi

Ye me kabsey kehri hn k good end k sath finish hojye bcz koi story nhi hn inky pass to wo kachra krdengy aur phir

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ye kya hogya hn ek dum se?

Wo such me haar gaye?

Yes...Arshi won trophy. She gave winning speech and dedicated her victory to her husband Anirudh Bose

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No rey.. you should keep predicting... But you know nah Leena humare har ek prediction se sab ulta hi dikhati hai..

Ha..but I can understand their pattern...

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: parna21

I wd hv nvr thought Ghum will seem better than Jhanak, for all the toxic s**t I heard of it. But kudos to Jhanak team smiley32

Because Ghum is exact copy of YHM๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ still, I watch the clips some times and its good