Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

She told iss duniya mein ek insaan hai jis keliye main jaan bhi de sakti hoon and aaj ki haar uss insaan ke naam pe,umeed hai woh insaan khush hai seeing Anirudh

this onesmiley36

She lost it all by herself who she blaming now? Why must you give away your and other peopleโ€™s hard work because you thought they wanted that? smiley8

Ani must have said rubbish but for sure would never wish she looses. He would not have opened the Guruji Sr ka patta if he did.

And lets assume he did. Why would you do it? Its your hard work. Your guruji put his marriage and career at stake for this. Why in the world would you do that for a man who is a stranger to you now?! Whats the point of blaming that guy also? It was Jhanakโ€™s choice to loose if we go by precap.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

ye jo bhi ye unknown bhgwan meri bhar bhar ke sun raha hai .. wo please puri tarah se wish padhe aur use amal kar! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

a man in a white shirt and brown pants is standing in front of a plant .

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ye wish puri ho jaye aapki Vira ... Bass...

Jo kaand hona tha, ho chuka hai, ab bass ye wali wish poori ho jaye toh sab thik ho jaye..

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

So here she is taunting Ani & putting him in more guilt smiley7smiley7smiley7 stupid Jhanak smiley7smiley7.. what Adi is doing with Ani is correct.. I want Adi to come more stronger at Ani now smiley7smiley7 hate this Ani smiley7smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-h2W1iij2D/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ye kya hogya hn ek dum se?

Wo such me haar gaye?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

few epi ago Ani told Arshi he will prove her he loves her .. so he proved it now

jjanak will now hate him the most for sure

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

She lost it all by herself who she blaming now? Why must you give away your and other peopleโ€™s hard work because you thought they wanted that? smiley8

Ani must have said rubbish but for sure would never wish she looses. He would not have opened the Guruji Sr ka patta if he did.

And lets assume he did. Why would you do it? Its your hard work. Your guruji put his marriage and career at stake for this. Why in the world would you do that for a man who is a stranger to you now?! Whats the point of blaming that guy also? It was Jhanakโ€™s choice to loose if we go by precap.

Totallu agree with this. ANI did not look guilty so I assume itโ€™s her decision only and now she is putting all blame on him like she put blame in past for annulment and not owning up to the marriage. She has this habit of blaming him .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ye kya hogya hn ek dum se?

Wo such me haar gaye?

yaa zainub haar gayi mahaan devi .. sacrifices
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

true she is mad at him . Now ANI demanded payback for his good deeds so now jhanak is free from his Ehsaan now after this loss so there is nothing left for doing anymore sacrifice. This speech will be a hint for RP and AK that itโ€™s ANI . Now pakka AK will take class of ANI. Better he is burdened by the guilt of jhanak loss

Ani aisa kab kehdya?

Jhanak haar kasey gaye?

Kya se kya hogya hn?

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa zainub haar gayi mahaan devi .. sacrifices

To kasey or kyu haar gye?

Kuch to hua hoga beech me ya phir cheating se?

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hade

What's more annoying is their husband wife dialogues. For God's sake they are not married!!

They never called real wife as wife and now this not wife is called wife! Rubbish!!

I think they want to sync in the anishi to audience slowly without losing them drastically. It's not working for me. I am unable to enjoy Runak and I cannot see anyone else with Ani or Jhanak. I guess it's time to quit.

Kabhi nhi socha tha itna kharab hojyga show...

Wo shaadi wala twist real me twist ban gya hai ๐Ÿ’”

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He better 'Trip - Toe' from now on smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Kitne log ise trip pe lekar jayenge! Bechara ek hi trip pe gaya tha 7 months pehle ! Tab se iska 7 and a 1/2 Shani shuru ho gaya๐Ÿ˜‚