Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Really did she say that or was it a monologue again???? M interested

when she got the award she said that infront of all ppl ;winning runer up speech

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

all shows r going great in track smiley36 except this show smiley39

We r fed up to seeโ€ฆ wonder how the actors r ok to do smiley36

Producer ko toh dekho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe is being delulu

Ki people showering love ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Guys this could be my last prediction...After this I won't predict anything about this show.

So there is another possibility, Ani may try to speak to jhanak, she refuses to talk...Ani cant handle j's rejection.. so he may blabber nonsense like I know you have AK's support he challenged me that at any cost he will make you win, so some CA..so to prove him wrong she gave up.

Then more stupidity from her side...

She should win at any cost and show him yes ,I am like that what is your issue now...

She already left him have no contact , why should she prove him..her life , she can be friendly with anyone and also be recommended same as Arshi is done by Shristi even now. Who is he to even judge her.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Producer ko toh dekho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhe is being delulu

Ki people showering love ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

thats y all characters in this show r delu smiley37smiley37 now we know where they got their character trait from smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel Jhanak must have witnessed how her Sirji is being tortured by Arshi after he came to , probably wish her good luck!
That sick woman is so loud that she doesnโ€™t even need to use a phone if sheโ€™s in the sane building..๐Ÿ˜‚ kuch sun Lia hoga j ne .. kuch pakka taunt maar rahi hogi Jhanak ko leke Ani ko bad light mein dikhakar.. so mahanta ne kuch contribute kya hoga Arshi ko jitane ke liye.. thinking like our vira shayad ego satisfaction mil gayi to didi jiju ke saath achhey se rahegi!! Dumb girl and dumber Ani! Who asked him to go there in the first place before the event!!!!

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

all shows r going great in track smiley36 except this show smiley39

We r fed up to seeโ€ฆ wonder how the actors r ok to do smiley36

i dont think they r okay especially our leads , it shows on their faces on Bts..but its their job they have to do it

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Ye to aur bhi bura Wala katega! MU plus separation plus hate wah

See show is progressing...one more emotion added Hatred .

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

when she got the award she said that infront of all ppl ;winning runer up speech

Whetehr itโ€™s Ani or jhanak decision to sacrifice but she clearly accused him that you are responsible for her defeat and this would be the last thing he would have wished. I donโ€™t know what he said but blame is on him . This will hurt him badly even worse than the guilt of Arshi fire accident.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I feel Jhanak must have witnessed how her Sirji is being tortured by Arshi after he came to , probably wish her good luck!
That sick woman is so loud that she doesnโ€™t even need to use a phone if sheโ€™s in the sane building..๐Ÿ˜‚ kuch sun Lia hoga j ne .. kuch pakka taunt maar rahi hogi Jhanak ko leke Ani ko bad light mein dikhakar.. so mahanta ne kuch contribute kya hoga Arshi ko jitane ke liye.. thinking like our vira shayad ego satisfaction mil gayi to didi jiju ke saath achhey se rahegi!! Dumb girl and dumber Ani! Who asked him to go there in the first place before the event!!!!

she will witness Ani being manhandled and abused by his fake wifesmiley37this is hilarioussmiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

I m impressed.. atleast is mamle mein .. she conveyed her love bindaas hoke! Baki log toh samajh gaye honge pakka but what abt our dumb ani! He left his brain in Kolkata near his guitar ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago