Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: parna21

I dont know which part is close to reality, literally nothing.....no man can simultaneously help/harm a woman like Anirudh did, nor can his bipolar disorder go unnoticed for 30 yrs of age like Anirudhsmiley4 I dont know which rich family licks the feet of their in-laws, the way Boses do for Mukherjees. Nt sure how a girl with no confidence, self esteem, self respect, no personality like Jhanak have so many men going mad for her - I mean even men like Rahul, AK who seem sensible unlike their competitors. Who breathes toxicity day in & day out & not die of lung cancer??? Which classical dancer is as cheap as SK?? The list is goes on......

Exactly..in real life we never seen a person like J...even house help has much intelligence and able to read people unlike J.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ye to aur bhi bura Wala katega! MU plus separation plus hate wah

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Guys this could be my last prediction...After this I won't predict anything about this show.

So there is another possibility, Ani may try to speak to jhanak, she refuses to talk...Ani cant handle j's rejection.. so he may blabber nonsense like I know you have AK's support he challenged me that at any cost he will make you win, so some CA..so to prove him wrong she gave up.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

She told iss duniya mein ek insaan hai jis keliye main jaan bhi de sakti hoon and aaj ki haar uss insaan ke naam pe,umeed hai woh insaan khush hai seeing Anirudh

this onesmiley36

Really did she say that or was it a monologue again???? M interested

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Whole show is up on bts today โ€ฆ tonight nothing good is gonna happen .. more edited version we will get

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys this could be my last prediction...After this I won't predict anything about this show.

So there is another possibility, Ani may try to speak to jhanak, she refuses to talk...Ani cant handle j's rejection.. so he may blabber nonsense like I know you have AK's support he challenged me that at any cost he will make you win, so some CA..so to prove him wrong she gave up.

It can but I donโ€™t think he will have the guts to accuse her because he knows itโ€™s not true!

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: parna21

I wd hv nvr thought Ghum will seem better than Jhanak, for all the toxic s**t I heard of it. But kudos to Jhanak team smiley32

They are going to target upma aunty now smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

I want to see a scene where Adi punches on Aniโ€™s face smiley42smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Yes yrkkh in right track.... Ghum in case stati copy but that family keeping comic element n romance of leads

In case upmmaa better' thann this worst

Yaa ghum has some comic & other drama but not stretchedโ€ฆ leads will also marry soon

Yeh rishta though in bts saw few clips ..

Upma I donโ€™t follow so I donโ€™t know anything

samarp2 thumbnail

Ashu....Ani is selfish....but why she gave up...she has the fethish to be mahaan.

I am so mad at her also now.. Ani was selfish from start only.. thatโ€™s y she is FL who is sacrificing Devi ๐Ÿ™
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Rishta is on the track now

Armaan abhira ka romance and the story sab track pe hai

Even ghum seems ok now

all shows r going great in track smiley36 except this show smiley39

We r fed up to seeโ€ฆ wonder how the actors r ok to do smiley36