Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Here is the full interview โ€ฆ fans bohot โ€œpyaarโ€ karate hai is show se ! lol laate as in pyaar!

โ€œHero and heroin to thik hai ! โ€œ

โ€œYe sab ka kahani hai ! โ€œ

โ€œFamily ke story me believe karate hai โ€œ

https://youtu.be/MF81PpWIavM?si=RDz0A9xDeS0NLDYa

So now it's clear that nothing good will happen in the show.

Btw who is showering love ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃall I see is trolling.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

And show what they are hurrying so much.. ApuLon , Minton love story ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Who are interested in that ๐Ÿง... Boring couple Minton ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Aayiye jab Mann kare...

Mere imarat Ko apna hi ghar samajh nasmiley36

Aur aap "tum " kaho na mujhe dii

Ji tumji hum aapki imrat ko visit karenge smiley31

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: parna21

He told her directly to loose it seems....Guruji is feeling cheated by Jhanak now.....my blood boiling at this shit show

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/N-ktncpGbBA

same Arna same.. early morning woke up to this
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

same Arna same.. early morning woke up to this

I am so disappointed in myself for watching this show ever yaar......I knew it went downhill long time ago but 2 mins watching ka silsila I carried on.....I regret even that now smiley19smiley44

Thanks for tagging mesmiley31....I did check updates, but very very late.....show has not been worthy enough for a long while now.....ab I want mukti from this now, only that forum is tough to ignoresmiley24

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So chaalu these people are - they usually keep the suspense. Here they knew audience wont like it - so they released the suspense to make sure people have time to digest this crap. What a waste of time this show is.

They want to continue the negativity of Shristi and Arshi.

Give them breathing room for more crap....thats all this is

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I donโ€™t know what he told her.. he wonโ€™t ask for sure directly.. may be she asked how is Arshi .. he told about emotional trauma.. if she looses she will loose her mind or something like that.. how much the winning is imp for her $ all.. so that girl decided to sacrifice may be

Directly or indirectly how does it matter he said something due to which she lost. This will guilt trip him badly . Even Arshi fire accident ani was not the direct reason but he took upon himself . Now when jhanak already said this defeat is in his name which direct accusation this will be a guilt trip for him.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He told her directly to loose it seems....Guruji is feeling cheated by Jhanak now.....my blood boiling at this shit show

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/N-ktncpGbBA

People were saying that it should be ANI who should be credited for jhanak success look what we got he got the credit of defeat and praise for Guruji. I am no really disappointed that she even did not think abt RP. Even though I want RP should bring some sense into her may be scolding her to max I donโ€™t mind. But I want him to support her be it negative way. I really liked the character and also AK should be there to support jhanak. AK is also looking better in front of ANI now
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Directly or indirectly how does it matter he said something due to which she lost. This will guilt trip him badly . Even Arshi fire accident ani was not the direct reason but he took upon himself . Now when jhanak already said this defeat is in his name which direct accusation this will be a guilt trip for him.

I donโ€™t even want to talk about him anymore.. makers have just spoiled his character 100%
samarp2 thumbnail

I am so disappointed in myself for watching this show ever yaar......I knew it went downhill long time ago but 2 mins watching ka silsila I carried on.....I regret even that now smiley19smiley44

Thanks for tagging mesmiley31....I did check updates, but very very late.....show has not been worthy enough for a long while now.....ab I want mukti from this now, only that forum is tough to ignoresmiley24

mention not smiley31smiley9 thanks for comg & joining too smiley27

Show is long gone smiley39