Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes I too am done watching the same.

The 1st episode though simple and short revealed many a tyings about the show and no doubt was equally promising. I guess its opening trp was 0.6 that time ??

1. It reminded that mohlle ki aunties were since day 1 an integral part of MWG🤣
  2. Golu had always been portrayed as cool genz playful and carefree boy. A good devar material 🤭
  3. Ajanta was such a confused character from the beginning. She was so alright with Mauli marrying manas when she didn't even liked her at first place
  4. Bheegi billi dadu should have been given something to do more substantial. He is a great artist, he is the one who played shikhandi in Mahabharata and narad and jay mata di, if I am not wrong🤔
  5. Manoj didn't seem so selfish to me but he definitely prioritized himself over anything else at that moment

I regret missing it watching with family🥲

Agreed they revealed a lot of things. Mauli started calling Dumbnoj ( he's in that mode only now 🤣😂) only after the marriage with Manas. Mohalle ki aunties were always a part of the NWG 😂🤣.

Golu was always carefree no doubt in that. Typical Gen Z.

Well what to say about Mrs. Furniture she was always bin painde ka lota with her unnecessary hatred for Mauli.

Yup bheegi billi dadu is a very senior actor.

He was quite selfish only atleast that's what I feel.

When did u start watching? I started watching from Rahul's entry episode.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

I am too done watching the 1st epi now.

Ofc it gave me a lot of clarity on the show. Opening trp was 0.4

I agree with all your points😊

My take on the first epi-

1. It gave clarity on the fact that Mauli is not Manoj's daughter even though he has brought her up like his daughter. We see Mauli calling Manoj uncle. No daughter calls her father uncle🤣

2. Janki maa's dialogue of being completely fit and fine is standard🤣

Me too. I started watching it after Rahul and Mauli's market fiasco🤣🤣

Exactly. She was just his muh boli beti.

That was is & will always be there.

Same here I too started watching it from Rahul entry.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

One thing I would like to add is Shruti improved quite a lot in the later episodes as compared those of the earlier episodes.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

One thing I would like to add is Shruti improved quite a lot in the later episodes as compared those of the earlier episodes.

I think Shehzad too helped her to improvise her character.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

I think Shehzad too helped her to improvise her character.

Yeah seems like it cos she improved quite a lot after Rahul's entry only.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I am too done watching the 1st epi now.

Ofc it gave me a lot of clarity on the show. Opening trp was 0.4

I agree with all your points😊

My take on the first epi-

1. It gave clarity on the fact that Mauli is not Manoj's daughter even though he has brought her up like his daughter. We see Mauli calling Manoj uncle. No daughter calls her father uncle🤣

2. Janki maa's dialogue of being completely fit and fine is standard🤣

Me too. I started watching it after Rahul and Mauli's market fiasco🤣🤣

Oh .4 only ? Ok.

Yeah but then in another flashback they showed that he insisted her to call him papa only when she was 8 or something. So either Mauli was just doing a formality or itvs do create mess in these things we know

Bhari antar hai first aur last episode me😆

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Agreed they revealed a lot of things. Mauli started calling Dumbnoj ( he's in that mode only now 🤣😂) only after the marriage with Manas. Mohalle ki aunties were always a part of the NWG 😂🤣.

Golu was always carefree no doubt in that. Typical Gen Z.

Well what to say about Mrs. Furniture she was always bin painde ka lota with her unnecessary hatred for Mauli.

Yup bheegi billi dadu is a very senior actor.

He was quite selfish only atleast that's what I feel.

When did u start watching? I started watching from Rahul's entry episode.

😆😂

Yes she is much unbearable in Mumbai episodes after that i found her okay until she is talking or thinking abouf manas.

Very much. His other portrayals are very much phenomenal and deserves a watch.

I didn't had any problem from Manoj ever, to be honest, except for that manas track

But before dwelling into Manoj we will have to take Mauli into account. She clearly mentioned ghat he didn't forced any of them but then she never had any tru feeling for manas as well. So did she married him out of convenience or just to appease Manoj? If so she definitely made a fool of herself as she must have been aware of manas nature and his relationship with ashna as well. Thankfully she stood up for her feeling and life later.

I started watching the day all the brothers came bacj to MWG after Dadu's fake message. I think it was 3rd or 4th episode.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I found her alright initially to but don't why it is, may be because of make up or so I found her quite elderly lookin girls in starting episode and then as the show progressed it seemed that she started deaging🤭 sorry one of my awkward observation

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Another thing I would like to add tha how strongly Mauli confronted Manas saying, "Shadi hum dono ki hui hai decision tum akele kaise le sakte ho" though i doubt if both the parties actually need to be agreed willing in order to have a divorce but this was a great point she made there.

The contrast came when during her marriage with Rahul she altogether dismissed her own saying to take such an important decision alone. Matlab tab ka sara logic gaya tel lene🤣🤣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Oh .4 only ? Ok.

Yeah but then in another flashback they showed that he insisted her to call him papa only when she was 8 or something. So either Mauli was just doing a formality or itvs do create mess in these things we know

Bhari antar hai first aur last episode me😆

Yup it was 0.4 only.

They like to mess up things like this. But as of 1st episode Mauli called him uncle only then he suggested to call papa.

U r referring to Manoj here?