Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

also, i still dont get why rahul's father still sticking to a betrayal by manoj by now...he's kinda irritating from the start..manoj is irritating too & the whole forgiveness drama after all these years was so weird to see ...as if rahul's father was more grief-struck when manisha (the actual victim) moved on from the incident...

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i only liked rahul in the episodes..mauli is spineless imo..just sharing my opinion b/c i only see rahul taking initiative to talk with manoj but the same thing couldve been done by mauli...also, rahul stood firm to his love but mauli remained skittish...

Rahul was the star no doubt in that. Situation is kinda messed up from Rahul's side only right he's engaged so it doesn't make sense for Mauli to go & talk to Manoj regarding them. Both were firm yeah Mauli was kinda affected by the words spoken by disgusting couple but she stood firm when talking to Rahul both were each other's strength.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

also, i still dont get why rahul's father still sticking to a betrayal by manoj by now...he's kinda irritating from the start..manoj is irritating too & the whole forgiveness drama after all these years was so weird to see ...as if rahul's father was more grief-struck when manisha (the actual victim) moved on from the incident...

Vijay is being himself that's it. Regressive hypocrite.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Both were firm yeah Mauli was kinda affected by the words spoken by disgusting couple but she stood firm when talking to Rahul both were each other's strength.

yes, she has her moments with him but i feel rahul is more proactive tbh...i know mauli was trying to diffuse the chaos but she can be bit more proactive over the divorcee tag like self-respect b important h apart from being in love..
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

yes, she has her moments with him but i feel rahul is more proactive tbh...i know mauli was trying to diffuse the chaos but she can be bit more proactive over the divorcee tag like self-respect b important h apart from being in love..

Well that's coming up. She too is gonna be firm. U have to watch the upcoming epis for that. Plus these ppl r the one who she considers to be family & her own when such ppl question u it's not easy to be strong. It takes time to u know come back with full force.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

I agree. Rahul's dad was holding on to the grudge more than the actual victim.

Even I found his attitude towards Manoj a bit extreme. Not that I am fond of Manoj but Vijay was too much to bear too.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Even I found his attitude towards Manoj a bit extreme. Not that I am fond of Manoj but Vijay was too much to bear too.

exactly, only rahul seems more likeable in the family....his cousins did speak but their father shunned them away..i wouldve liked more proper support of the youngsters + manoj + youngest chachi ganging up against vijay & tanvi..no expectations janki, her husband & manoj's father lol b/c all they care about is society esp more than rahul's happiness..janki expecting rahul to consult her prior to even disclosing it to the entire family felt like a joke like we all know what her answer will be lol..
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Yup he has been holding on to the kaand more bcos he was close to Manoj more & also he kinda sacrificed more for him. But still this is too much.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

exactly, only rahul seems more likeable in the family....his cousins did speak but their father shunned them away..i wouldve liked more proper support of the youngsters + manoj + youngest chachi ganging up against vijay & tanvi..no expectations janki, her husband & manoj's father lol b/c all they care about is society esp more than rahul's happiness..janki expecting rahul to consult her prior to even disclosing it to the entire family felt like a joke like we all know what her answer will be lol..

Ofcourse he is. The only one who does & says what is right. Youngsters I'm sure will speak more in the coming episode. Manoj did speak but I was too disappointed that Cutie Chachi didn't speak up she should have rather than just admiring Rahul & praying for them. SS devi & her weird logics doesn't make sense any day.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

8/10 for this week

RaULI scenes were fantastic smiley42

-2 for all the divorcee wala nautankismiley11

Mini and golu and Manoj were unexpected superstars smiley36

Baki Rahul rocks as always smiley40