Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I disagree. Whoever manipulated, he could've made the choice to marry or not marry. It exudes foolishness, not weakness. Sure, he realized his mistake so why can't he just get the marriage voided now instead of the whole proof of Rati being vile in her actions?

Ps, I don't support Rati in her actions since she was involved in tricking him for her goals. But Rahul proving to family over divorce tag for Mauli's sake was outlandish when he could just simply just remained unmarried or just gotten married.

The marriage was voided. He got her thumbprints on the papers & the marriage was annulled that very second. Proving Rati thing was for the family to see her true colors. Plus the situation Rahul was in it was his naivity & desperation which made him foolish & weak.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This past week we're finally packing up this head scratching track. My fav 2 scenes of the week:

1. Rahul's demo 😏😏. I love this sarcastic rebellious side of him. To be fair they were just discussing his so called bedroom activities so he might as well give them a demo if they want to disturb during a private matter.

2. Rahul's plan for Rati to cook for 100 people. Yes, the plan backfired and Jyoti ended up being a scapegoat but I really liked how Rahul, Manoj and bade dadu came together to make this work. You've got three generations working together to pull off a prank - now that's some teamwork right there. It also adds to these relationships. We've seen Manoj and Rahul become closer, waiting to see Rahul's relationship with his grandparents grow.

Week rating: 6.5/10. Some filler episodes and this instant flip flopping is what docked points for me. This full track should wrap up Monday so we'll see where everyone stands.

Prediction: 1-2 attempts by Mauli to convince Tanvi to accept their relationship, with both of these failing.

princesspurple thumbnail

Rahul & his youngest aunt are the only saving grace. Mauli is just about the whole proving business that Rati is vile. Can't Janki figure this out herself that makers need Mauli to be the prover??

Realistically she should. She keeps touting that nothing gets past her but this is staring her straight in the face and she can't see it. Plus, it's an Indian drama - these writers will never write anything like this. It always needs to be done by the "super hero" female lead.

princesspurple thumbnail

I disagree. Whoever manipulated, he could've made the choice to marry or not marry. It exudes foolishness, not weakness. Sure, he realized his mistake so why can't he just get the marriage voided now instead of the whole proof of Rati being vile in her actions?

Ps, I don't support Rati in her actions since she was involved in tricking him for her goals. But Rahul proving to family over divorce tag for Mauli's sake was outlandish when he could just simply could've just made an appropriate choice.

This right here - 100% agree. The entire "marriage for a divorcee tag" was absolutely ridiculous. Especially as it came right after he had an amazing monolog about how a non-divorcee can marry a divorcee. This made zero sense and does nothing - NOTHING - to remove the stereotype. Instead it helped reinforce it as Tanvi still only acknowledges Mauli as a divorcee, not Rahul. I don't get what the makers and writers were trying to do here, we just ended up back in the same spot.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Realistically she should. She keeps touting that nothing gets past her but this is staring her straight in the face and she can't see it. Plus, it's an Indian drama - these writers will never write anything like this. It always needs to be done by the "super hero" female lead.

Exactly. This SS devi & her badi badi baatein r just talks & nthg actually substantial. Plus as u've said it has to be the FL who's gotta solve things considering it's ITV.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

This right here - 100% agree. The entire "marriage for a divorcee tag" was absolutely ridiculous. Especially as it came right after he had an amazing monolog about how a non-divorcee can marry a divorcee. This made zero sense and does nothing - NOTHING - to remove the stereotype. Instead it helped reinforce it as Tanvi still only acknowledges Mauli as a divorcee, not Rahul. I don't get what the makers and writers were trying to do here, we just ended up back in the same spot.

I agree we're back on the same spot. But since the writers bought this track let's wait & see what they've actually planned to show. Maybe we'll get to see more of it drng the marriage functions.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

This past week we're finally packing up this head scratching track. My fav 2 scenes of the week:

1. Rahul's demo 😏😏. I love this sarcastic rebellious side of him. To be fair they were just discussing his so called bedroom activities so he might as well give them a demo if they want to disturb during a private matter.

2. Rahul's plan for Rati to cook for 100 people. Yes, the plan backfired and Jyoti ended up being a scapegoat but I really liked how Rahul, Manoj and bade dadu came together to make this work. You've got three generations working together to pull off a prank - now that's some teamwork right there. It also adds to these relationships. We've seen Manoj and Rahul become closer, waiting to see Rahul's relationship with his grandparents grow.

Week rating: 6.5/10. Some filler episodes and this instant flip flopping is what docked points for me. This full track should wrap up Monday so we'll see where everyone stands.

Prediction: 1-2 attempts by Mauli to convince Tanvi to accept their relationship, with both of these failing.

Nice review.

Both these 2 scenes were one of my favs too.

Well tomorrow's episode will show how much & what changes this whole track has bought in everyone's mindset except for DW cos she's still gonna be dumbass.

Though I don't really want Mauli to do anything to convince DW but it's Mauli & we know she will definitely do smthg so let's see.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Frankly speaking, the makers just look lost with the plot. The track had substance or potential but it went in the wrong direction. Sure, the marriage is voided now but now even Vijay seemed to accept the alliance but Tanvi still thick-headed, so now she becomes the next villain. Seriously, just to extend this plot since there seems to be nothing left in the story lol.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Frankly speaking, the makers just look lost with the plot. The track had substance or potential but it went in the wrong direction. Sure, the marriage is voided now but now even Vijay seemed to accept the alliance but Tanvi still thick-headed, so now she becomes the next villain. Seriously, just to extend this plot since there seems to be nothing left in the story lol.

DW will anyway come around. I would like to wait & see to conclude if they'vr actually lost the plot

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Hi guys. My review for this week.

So this week concluded with the revelation of Rati and Clown's deeds.

Though I'm happy that Rati got her due, I'm not happy that Clown went scot free with nothing other than one slap from his dad.

If not the harm to Guddi, clown would still not have tried to help Rahul.

He overheard Rahul talking to to Vijay. If he had a conscience and knew Rahul had no intentions of taking up the Ujjain restaurant.

Clown's conscience should have awoken then and the first person he should have apologised to is Rahul.

But he didn't do that. Only because Rati harmed Guddi, his emotions were high.

Another thing I didn't like is Janki accepting Rati's words against Jyoti.

Of course like you guys, I also loved the Rauli scenes.

My favourite scenes were -

1) Mauli revealing Vicky's truth to Mahila Mandal, giving suprabha the cream for her itch, connecting the dots after seeing Golu's allergy .

2) Jyoti and Manoj putting the fear of infection in Suprabha's mind with their acting.

My rating for this week would be 7/10.

I loved Rauli scenes, Mauli's stand for her love but I couldn't stand Janki's nonsense.

By the way, did you guys notice that Suprabha is actually the lucky charm for NWG🤣🤣🤣

Jo bhi villains Uske saat haat milate hain, they are doomed.

JCB uncle and now Rati. Donon be isse haat milake bohot Galti Kar di.😂😂😂😂