Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Review time. What a week it was after the wretched BTS that came out last weekend we all were so disappointed even thought of quitting the show yet the week passed away yet here we are today with some new members joined us 😀 😀. Cheers to us 😁 😁

This week has to be the easiest to choose fav scenes so here they are:

(I) Rahul decking up Mauli for the wedding 😍😍. I'm always fond of such scenes between the leads & our Rauli were so beautiful in it ❤️❤️

(II) Mauli finally coming out of her righteousness bubble & seeing Rahul's intentions, understanding him credits to Rahul's constant efforts. Her finally standing upto SS devi. 🔥🔥

Special mention to all the Rauli arguments too. It was good to see the contrast between them after quite a long time.

Rating: 7/10 ( credits to DDP, Rahul's impulsiveness, Mauli ka thappad)

Fav characters Rauli as they both had their ups & downs this week & both were equally good. Special mention to cutie chachi for getting into her detective mode on DN.

Prediction: Credits to BTS we know what's coming up. Mainly the divorce drama, DN ka alag drama & wedding rituals drama. So basically gonna be a dramatic week. Also Mauli finding out DN's true intentions & some serious tashan between them.

Join in guys

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I'll give -5 for the drama. smiley11

RaULI scenes thhe but dukh dard peeda jyada thi smiley28smiley38

Rahul ki stupidity ke 200 rs kaat Rahi hu. smiley26smiley24

Mauli ke dialogues, standing up for herself +10 points to gryffindor smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I'll give -5 for the drama. smiley11

RaULI scenes thhe but dukh dard peeda jyada thi smiley28smiley38

Rahul ki stupidity ke 200 rs kaat Rahi hu. smiley26smiley24

Mauli ke dialogues, standing up for herself +10 points to gryffindor smiley36

Totally agreed

Ofcourse bahut hi jyada DDP tha

Call me biased but I'll still say it's his desperation & naivity more than stupidity.

Bilkul. Standing up for herself was due to Rahul na to ladke ko credit de sakte hain is baat ka 😉😉

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Review time. What a week it was after the wretched BTS that came out last weekend we all were so disappointed even thought of quitting the show yet the week passed away yet here we are today with some new members joined us 😀 😀. Cheers to us 😁 😁

This week has to be the easiest to choose fav scenes so here they are:

(I) Rahul decking up Mauli for the wedding 😍😍. I'm always fond of such scenes between the leads & our Rauli were so beautiful in it ❤️❤️

(II) Mauli finally coming out of her righteousness bubble & seeing Rahul's intentions, understanding him credits to Rahul's constant efforts. Her finally standing upto SS devi. 🔥🔥

Special mention to all the Rauli arguments too. It was good to see the contrast between them after quite a long time.

Rating: 7/10 ( credits to DDP, Rahul's impulsiveness, Mauli ka thappad)

Fav characters Rauli as they both had their ups & downs this week & both were equally good. Special mention to cutie chachi for getting into her detective mode on DN.

Prediction: Credits to BTS we know what's coming up. Mainly the divorce drama, DN ka alag drama & wedding rituals drama. So basically gonna be a dramatic week. Also Mauli finding out DN's true intentions & some serious tashan between them.

Join in guys

Agreed totally what a 360 round we and our mood took in just a week and we are an even stronger family with the addition of some new members this week.

Fav scenes:-

Rauli's face off- especially the madap one but all that followed were also very kuch relavant and they brought out many crucial issues and pros and cons of such steps in these matters

Chachi ji confronting Mauli- Most of the show follow FL is always right policy and nobody either elder or younger are allowed to reprimand them but here chachi strongly confronted her and in fact had a kind of victory over her in that particular scene. In fact it was cutie chachi final dialogue that concluded the scene so for me its her who has win over the whole argument.

Rating 6/10 apart from the reasons mentioned by you, it is the other very much talked about reason I.e. making a mockery of the marriage

Fav character is Mauli this week dur to her standing strong despite all the DDPs and taunts and finally the understanding and intelligence she showed in returning to home with Rahul. Followed by chachi ji for her fierce comeback and Rahul for having courage to acknowledge and amend his mistakes

Prediction is again same as yours. Probably they can also show suprabha planning something to fuel the things after she has congratulated and left the MWG.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Agreed totally what a 360 round we and our mood took in just a week and we are an even stronger family with the addition of some new members this week.

Fav scenes:-

Rauli's face off- especially the madap one but all that followed were also very kuch relavant and they brought out many crucial issues and pros and cons of such steps in these matters

Chachi ji confronting Mauli- Most of the show follow FL is always right policy and nobody either elder or younger are allowed to reprimand them but here chachi strongly confronted her and in fact had a kind of victory over her in that particular scene. In fact it was cutie chachi final dialogue that concluded the scene so for me its her who has win over the whole argument.

Rating 6/10 apart from the reasons mentioned by you, it is the other very much talked about reason I.e. making a mockery of the marriage

Fav character is Mauli this week dur to her standing strong despite all the DDPs and taunts and finally the understanding and intelligence she showed in returning to home with Rahul. Followed by chachi ji for her fierce comeback and Rahul for having courage to acknowledge and amend his mistakes

Prediction is again same as yours. Probably they can also show suprabha planning something to fuel the things after she has congratulated and left the MWG.

Exactly what a change we've had.

True these 2 scenes were equally impactful. One due to the contrast & intensity & the other one as u've mentioned someone rightfully making the very righteous FL see things apart from her own POV.

Well the mockery thing also comes under DDP only so didn't mention it separately 😀😀

Rightfully the trio deserved it.

Shurpanakha planning hmm but I really don't want her to plan smthg cos there's already a lot on plate for Rauli to take care of can't afford another kaand. Though it'll be nice if shurpanakha does smthg which will indirectly help Rauli.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

My favorite scene of this week was Mauli not accepting Janki's ultimatum for her to leave the house and Rahul and she giving it back to the budiya that she'll stand and fight for her love.

The other scene I liked is Manoj and Rahul's drunk conversation about how to make Mauli understand 😆

Baaki RauLi , Chachi etc sab ke scenes ke baare me aap logon ne toh itne ache se bol diya hai...

My rating would be 6/10 cause of Vaibhav, DN, DC, sorceress Devi and Swara.

I'll leave the prediction to you all😊

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly what a change we've had.

True these 2 scenes were equally impactful. One due to the contrast & intensity & the other one as u've mentioned someone rightfully making the very righteous FL see things apart from her own POV.

Well the mockery thing also comes under DDP only so didn't mention it separately 😀😀

Rightfully the trio deserved it.

Shurpanakha planning hmm but I really don't want her to plan smthg cos there's already a lot on plate for Rauli to take care of can't afford another kaand. Though it'll be nice if shurpanakha does smthg which will indirectly help Rauli.

Yes

Exactly my point❤️

Ooo I count it as separate as Rauli's tears were enough DDP for me😂 I mean one is due to the impact show created on public and other what they did inside the show

Yes😁😁

Yeah she should stay quiet for some time as I don't see any chance of her supporting rauli as they are the ones w😅ho has given her the worst time

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

My favorite scene of this week was Mauli not accepting Janki's ultimatum for her to leave the house and Rahul and she giving it back to the budiya that she'll stand and fight for her love.

The other scene I liked is Manoj and Rahul's drunk conversation about how to make Mauli understand 😆

Baaki RauLi , Chachi etc sab ke scenes ke baare me aap logon ne toh itne ache se bol diya hai...

Agreed with all points but the drunk scene was last week na🤔

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Yup that one is definitely special finally Mauli is out of her parivaar jaap & now it's her love which is at priority. Though I quoted it already 😉😉

Ye to last week ka hai dude 😄 😄

😁😁

Well ofcourse all of them gave alot of DDP to us

Cool

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes

Exactly my point❤️

Ooo I count it as separate as Rauli's tears were enough DDP for me😂 I mean one is due to the impact show created on public and other what they did inside the show

Yes😁😁

Yeah she should stay quiet for some time as I don't see any chance of her supporting rauli as they are the ones w😅ho has given her the worst time

👍👍

🤩🤩

Mere liye wo pura ka pura DDP hi hai. Well jo show me hua uski wajah se impact pada aur usi wajah se DDP hua to its all one. As for the msg I do feel they won't give any wrong msg. Let's see.

😄😄

Aur kya. Filhal ye kuch bhi kregi to shi nhi hoga. She better be silent & inactive for some time.