Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Yup, fit and fine now👍

Good to hear that. Post ur review of the episodes too when u r free & done watching.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Agreed only time when we felt bad for him.

Cool.

Exactly it was so good & yup this contrast only strengthened their relationship rather than weakening it.

Waah kya logic nikala hai Divya behind Saloni's absence 🤣🤣.

Ikr it should've been Tanvi showing attitude & IS begging but it was reversed here completely. Again a different aspect of our show.

See bratty or not he's her elder brother & this is not a way to behave with him especially from the traditional household like NWG that she belongs to. I now realise that how these ppl have been treating both Rauli very badly & the way these 2 always kept solving each & every problem of the house. These 2 deserve so much better 😢.

Agreed this was cute but the collar fight for manaofying SS devi was not much serious though & the other one well clown initiated it. Anyways these 2 had some good bonding scenes too. So it's OK.

Agreed

Haan itna to banta hai jo reel real aur reel ke andar ke real me bhi saloni hi hai😁

Yeah exactly quite opposite

Are elder se kya lena dena jab usne manisha ko hi kuch nahi samjha to and ye to tab outsiders se to inke frustration nikalna was easy and understandable. On a positive note i would say that it was her last unacceptable behavior and Mini was the first to acknowledge Rahul's efforts and his heart of gold and give him a due credit for this. So I keep her as an exception among the rest NWG members.

The first one too was provoken by clown only but its okay as you said that we got some good cherising and cute scenes too till the end.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Good to hear that. Post ur review of the episodes too when u r free & done watching.

❤️

Ya will definitely share my review by the end of this week 👍

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
Nice review...Rahul and mauli differ in their opinions if the family can be united, miss hayetauba is able to convince the smarty later she has solution to any kind of problem .
Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: a day ago

Hi guys,

How are u all doing?

Here's my review on episode 7, 8, 9 & 10:

1. All the Symbolism scenes of Rauli were fab❤️❤️.

-> Rahul's Intro after Manoj mentions that soon Mauli's happiness will come to her.

-> Mauli's dupatta falling on Rahul's face while she was dancing.

-> Rahul running behind her when Manoj says that Mauli will soon find love in her life.

-> Mehendi plant shipping Rauli and wishing for them to meet and also mentioning their significance in the house to unite the family.

-> Rahul saving the sindur from falling and indirectly Mauli applying the sindur touched by him in front of Ramji's idol.

-> Mauli's phone screen going off during the Janki vrat puja and Rahul coming and standing behind her at the exact moment such that his face appears in the phone's screen, indirectly indicating that Mauli fasted for Rahul❤️❤️.

2. All of Rauli's Nok-Jhok scenes were super fun to watch😂😂.

-> Rahul trying to charm Mauli with the mangalsutra to get her to transfer the booking on her name.

-> His rant to her about 'Rishtedaar' and then Mauli reprimanding him for it.

-> The market fiasco between them was so cute and fun acc. to me.

-> Rahul getting afraid and blabbering after seeing Mauli in MWG.

-> Their proper intro to each other as family members and the contrast between them.

-> Their eyelocks during all these Nok-Jhoks were❤️❤️

3. The scene between Mauli ,Tanvi and Swara in the guest room was also so good.

4. The contrast in the bonding of the brothers b4 and after everyone left the house was beautifully depicted by mehendi plant.

That's all from my side.

Thankyou😊

P.S - Thankyou for all ur concerns, I'm all well now. Love u all ❤️

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Hi guys,

How are u all doing?

-> Rahul's Intro after Manoj mentions that soon Mauli's happiness will come to her.

-> Rahul running behind her when Manoj says that Mauli will soon find love in her life.

-> Mehendi plant shipping Rauli and wishing for them to meet and also mentioning their significance in the house to unite the family.

-> Rahul saving the sindur from falling and indirectly Mauli applying the sindur touched by him in front of Ramji's idol.

-> Mauli's phone screen going off during the Janki vrat puja and Rahul coming and standing behind her at the exact moment such that his face appears in the phone's screen, indirectly indicating that Mauli fasted for Rahul❤️❤️.

-> Rahul trying to charm Mauli with the mangalsutra to get her to transfer the booking on her name.

-> Their proper intro to each other as family members and the contrast between them.

4. The contrast in the bonding of the brothers b4 and after everyone left the house was beautifully depicted by mehendi plant.

That's all from my side.

Thankyou😊

Hey Mahi welcome back. I'm good.

Amazing review by. U've summarised all the Rauli symbolisms so nicely 👌. All the other points r also good. Hoping for more from u. 😁

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Hi guys,

How are u all doing?

That's all from my side.

Thankyou😊

Hi Mahi. We are good and great to know that you are fine too.

Amazing review. Agreed with all your points except for market fiasco😁😁

Have a great day ahead.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Hi Mahi. We are good and great to know that you are fine too.

Amazing review. Agreed with all your points except for market fiasco😁😁

Have a great day ahead.

❤️

Np everyone has their own opinion.

You too

Mahi15gaur thumbnail

Team Rahul

Hey Mahi welcome back. I'm good.

Amazing review by. U've summarised all the Rauli symbolisms so nicely 👌. All the other points r also good. Hoping for more from u. 😁

❤️

Ya will update soon.