Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Well shubh labh ke bare me jyada mujhe bhi nhi pata but I know it was on Sony sab.

Rest to Divya hi bataegi.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Well shubh labh ke bare me jyada mujhe bhi nhi pata but I know it was on Sony sab.

Rest to Divya hi bataegi.

Ok researched about the show and found out I did watched a show little bit at times as my mom used to watch it regularly.Its basically a devotee - god based story where devotee that is Savita was always goddess Lakshmi bhakt.She used to remember her day and night she was goddess Lakshmi's hardcore fan.She has various confusions in her life which will eventually get solved by mysterious lady who gave her advices for her various life problems.That mysterious lady was none other than Goddess Lakshmi in disguise.

Abhi toh itna hi recall ho raha coz I used to watch it sometimes kyunki Mom was used to watch it everyday perhaps Divya may refresh my memory on Shubh Labh days.

It was basically 'Yam hai Ham' but with more seriousness as it was on Sony Sab.

Edited by VirenDev - 3 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Shubh labh ? Which channel is this in?

Was on sony sab

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Honestly thinking of Shubh Labh Savita (MainFemaleLead) reminds me of Mauli but her condition is more worse than Mauli.She has no one to turn to and if she want to rant and let out her emotions she does it in front of Goddess Lakshmi's idol and everyone in her worse are way way worse than NWG people.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Ok researched about the show and found out I did watched a show little bit at times as my mom used to watch it regularly.Its basically a devotee - god based story where devotee that is Savita was always goddess Lakshmi bhakt.She used to remember her day and night she was goddess Lakshmi's hardcore fan.She has various confusions in her life which will eventually get solved by mysterious lady who gave her advices for her various life problems.That mysterious lady was none other than Goddess Lakshmi in disguise.

Abhi toh itna hi recall ho raha coz I used to watch it sometimes kyunki Mom was used to watch it everyday perhaps Divya may refresh my memory on Shubh Labh days.

Yup concept mujhe bhi pata tha as promos dekhe the & I think uske bete ki love life nhi thi hai na focus me.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Honestly thinking of Shubh Labh Savita (MainFemaleLead) reminds me of Mauli but her condition is more worse than Mauli.She has no one to turn to and if she want to rant and let out her emotions she does it in front of Goddess Lakshmi's idol and everyone in her worse are way way worse than NWG people.

Oh Aisa kya. Poor lady. Atleast Mauli has Rahul, cutie Chachi. NWG ppl se bhi worse ho sakte hain kya 😂🤣

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Yeah absolutely right. And as Vish said it was airing on sony sab

It was a bit supernatural show with involvement of the goddess lakshmi herself in the matters of a special home taken care of by her urgent devotee savita and whose faith in her was unwavering.

The show started from dealing with the common weaknesses of human beings that were being symbolized by the members of the family of savita. Like she had plenty of moha vikar(attachment) in herself, her husband had anger issues, elder son Rohit had lobh, his wife Maya pride and ego, then her daughter, Aditi had lots of jealousy towards her brothers, her husband an ias aspirant had kama (desire) vikara and her youngest son had laziness as his weakness.

Goddess lakhni came to earth in guise of Divya🤭, an ordinary woman, befriends savita, guiding and helping her indirectly to deal with the issues of the people in her family and also answering the questions she was putting forth to goddes lakshmi though savita mostly misunderstood her signs and naively acts opposite to what she suggests.

The first problem they encounter is the wedding of her youngest son Vaibhav. While vaibhav falls for a sweet and loving girl shreya, his mother savita arranges for his marriage to priti as her father can help them in recovering their business(they owned a shop of sweets)

So this was basically the plot of the show, now how should I proceed. Should i narrate the interesting twists that came up subsequently or how the characters were different from most other itv shows or would any of you will watch some of episode and we can together elaborate on how the show did and what new and remarkable things it brought to us ? Kindly help I am confused 😅

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

It was a bit supernatural show with involvement of the goddess lakshmi herself in the matters of a special home taken care of by her urgent devotee savita and whose faith in her was unwavering.

The show started from dealing with the common weaknesses of human beings that were being symbolized by the members of the family of savita. Like she had plenty of moha vikar(attachment) in herself, her husband had anger issues, elder son Rohit had lobh, his wife Maya pride and ego, then her daughter, Aditi had lots of jealousy towards her brothers, her husband an ias aspirant had kama (desire) vikara and her youngest son had laziness as his weakness.

Goddess lakhni came to earth in guise of Divya🤭, an ordinary woman, befriends savita, guiding and helping her indirectly to deal with the issues of the people in her family and also answering the questions she was putting forth to goddes lakshmi though savita mostly misunderstood her signs and naively acts opposite to what she suggests.

The first problem they encounter is the wedding of her youngest son Vaibhav. While vaibhav falls for a sweet and loving girl shreya, his mother savita arranges for his marriage to priti as her father can help them in recovering their business(they owned a shop of sweets)

So this was basically the plot of the show, now how should I proceed. Should i narrate the interesting twists that came up subsequently or how the characters were different from most other itv shows or would any of you will watch some of episode and we can together elaborate on how the show did and what new and remarkable things it brought to us ? Kindly help I am confused 😅

You can give us brief summary of the show like how did goddess helped her and what role Shreya played etc.Which according to you was some of the twists which were turning point and also if it had some downfall or not.Just some basic summary will suffice.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yup concept mujhe bhi pata tha as promos dekhe the & I think uske bete ki love life nhi thi hai na focus me.

Yes correct. Her youngest son and his wife eventually becomes the parallel leads with savita.

It was different as it brought the pair of MIL and DIL as a team and they shared a very cute and lovable relations though they had a lot of differences in opinions and dealing with the issues, they usually came out as supporting,funny and adorable leads.

The other lead playing Savita's dil Shreya was quite smart witty and strong character. She was supergirl, having great self respect and was aware of her rights like Mauli and was fun and full of crazy ideas like vaibhav. So it was absolutely a treat for me to watch.

As viren pointed savita had nobody by her side somewhat like Mauli but after the entry of shreya in her life, She founds a partner, moodbuster and confidente in her. Though at last both of them had to suffer for their goodness and shreya has to pay the prize of her selflessness and too much family oriented attitude

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Interesting twists batao. I will watch if I get interested.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago