Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Really agree with whole of your reviews.

Manisha taunting Rahul was totally out of context. No body blamed or passed comments on the next generation for the deeds of their parents at this stage except for her.

Manisha was ott because marriage used to be a huge thing for the girls of her generation and we know how overtly important thing it was for her from later episodes ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't know why mini was bothered by her marriage so much when she must not have been sure about the person she is going to marry at that point of time too.

Rahul was actually mesmerized by her singing and thus diverting everybody's attention from the arguements going on. But Mauli kept misunderstanding him then.

Ikr. Her behavior with Rahul was unnecessarily rude. I was glad Rahul was ready to take on her but Tanvi stopped him.

I get it but she came across as too ott for my liking.

Exactly. Both the girls of this house were so bothered for absolutely nthg.

Agreed he was mesmerized. Mauli ka kya hi khen usko hamesha shi log hi galat lagte hain. Bad judge of a character she is as we know.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

N stands for nasamjho๐Ÿคญ

And yes tv ki famous actress hokar bhi usko aake nwg me bartan majne ka kaam mila tha and she was doing that wholeheartedly too๐Ÿ˜’ both the bahus readily sacrifice their careers to be the traditional dils of this house.

Exactly.

Ab kya hi khen. Waste these dils of NWG r in terms of their careers. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

No problem take care of yourself & continue whenever u have time & feel better ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou so much vish โค๏ธ

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Review time it is.

Episode 11

This episode marks the entry of Manisha Bua & we get to see the fb of what exactly happened after Dumbnoj left. Though I really feel bad for Manisha as she suffered the most but she was too ott here. Also how come Dumbnoj didn't know about the shart thing ๐Ÿค”

I liked the fact that problematic Vijay was rightfully questioned for his actions by Manisha. Cos come on he can't always keep on putting the blame on Dumbnoj when he himself willingly left the house.

Manisha was unnecessarily rude to Rahul when all he did was just to lighten up the situation. These ppl keep on taking my man for granted I'm not liking the behavior he's getting from ppl of NWG. My Mr. Smartie deserves better๐Ÿ˜ข.

Episode 12

Continuation of the previous episode drama. Dumbnoj too rightfully questions the other brothers. IS gets offended & the argument sets in.

I'm never gonna get tired of saying this Rahul Agrawal is the face of relatability in the show. The way he was pissed off with the argument, his comments & finally him sitting separately shutting his ears ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Can this guy get anymore real & relatable. Rahul baba & his life lessons have a separate fan base ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Mauli Mahan stops the argument by singing a Bhajan & everyone shuts up for the moment. Did I see Rahul getting mesmerized by his girl already ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ?. Manisha being bitter questions Mauli Mahan harshly. Mini intervenes & is being harsh too & leaves finally after being shut up by sadu chachu. SS devi heeding to Manisha's words asks the others to leave the next day.

Though I loved Mini questioning Manisha but I feel both of them were being too cribby & ott for no reason.

Rahul on the swing utters his gyan ke Moti once again & Mauli taunts him ( this girl I tell u๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†•๏ธ). Vaibhoni aka the clown couple enter & meet everyone. We also get to know of Saloni being a celebrity ( Jo ki baad me kuch kaam nhi aaya). The twins have an interaction quite contrasting.

Mauli & Manisha Bua have a talk where Bua taunts Mauli without knowing what she's going through. I feel bad for Mauli here.

Do share ur thoughts guys.

Well Manisha did come all her guns blazing ki sabko itne saalo se jo bhara pada hai uske dil mein woh sab sunake hi rahegi and as rightfully you said she suffered unintentionally the most so uska yeh reaction to swabhavik tha.Glad ki Vijay also got questioned too and not just Manoj but sablog 90% galti toh uska hi batainge.Manoj did mistakes but so did Vijay and Ajay leaving the house.

Bechare Rahul mood light karne ke chakkar mein Manisha ke gusse ka shikhaar ho gaya.

The only thing real in this show is Rahul and all his emotions and expression.

Manisha ka show mein entry hi hua hai sabke mood kharab karne ke liye.Minnie only questioned Manisha kyunki Manisha uske shaadi ki taiyaarion ke beech limelight le rahi thi therefore uska alpha female jaag uta I feel.

The most chilled person amongst all this drama is Rahul baba and his chela ft Rohit.I do have a question ki ek TV star ko Vaibhavhoni mein aisa kya dikh gaya ki direct shaadi ki kar li usse?.Felt bad about Manisha taunting Mauli but at this point Manisha jo bhi bolegi zeher and taunts hi uglegi.Abhi to aur drama hona hai but my real focus will be on most chillax person Rahul.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Well Manisha did come all her guns blazing ki sabko itne saalo se jo bhara pada hai uske dil mein woh sab sunake hi rahegi and as rightfully you said she suffered unintentionally the most so uska yeh reaction to swabhavik tha.Glad ki Vijay also got questioned too and not just Manoj but sablog 90% galti toh uska hi batainge.Manoj did mistakes but so did Vijay and Ajay leaving the house.

Bechare Rahul mood light karne ke chakkar mein Manisha ke gusse ka shikhaar ho gaya.

The only thing real in this show is Rahul and all his emotions and expression.

Manisha ka show mein entry hi hua hai sabke mood kharab karne ke liye.Minnie only questioned Manisha kyunki Manisha uske shaadi ki taiyaarion ke beech limelight le rahi thi therefore uska alpha female jaag uta I feel.

The most chilled person amongst all this drama is Rahul baba and his chela ft Rohit.I do have a question ki ek TV star ko Vaibhavhoni mein aisa kya dikh gaya ki direct shaadi ki kar li usse?.Felt bad about Manisha taunting Mauli but at this point Manisha jo bhi bolegi zeher and taunts hi uglegi.Abhi to aur drama hona hai but my real focus will be on most chillax person Rahul.

She did come all her guns blazing but the way she behaved with Rahul was totally unacceptable. Yeah even I was happy Vijay got questioned.

Ikr. Bechara Mera Rahul Bina baat ke phas gya.

Can't agree more Rahul is the only realistic & relatable person in the show who keeps us hooked.

Yeah Manisha & her faltu ke drame kya hi Bolen have no words for that.

Absolutely Rahul baba is the most chilled person & his chela well wo to gayab hi rehta hai so no words for him too. God knows Saloni ne kya dekha clown me ki usse pyaar krke shadi bhi kr li. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…. Focusing on Rahul baba is the only thing which can keep us going with the show wrna show hi nhi dekh payenge so better do that only ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

And yes tv ki famous actress hokar bhi usko aake nwg me bartan majne ka kaam mila tha and she was doing that wholeheartedly too๐Ÿ˜’ both the bahus readily sacrifice their careers to be the traditional dils of this house.

[/QUOTE

Haha...Mauli got a loving caring husband

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ikr. She was too ott & rude to Rahul especially. Well about the surprise package what to say it wasn't of much use later ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. N is nasamjho we call it nasamjho wala Ghar since most of the ppl r nasamjh here.

Half of them seem quite nasamjh , even kids are better. Saloni has a pretty face but weight wise not suited to be a tv actor...sweet chachi 's reaction on seeing her was funny.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Saakshii77

[/QUOTE

Haha...Mauli got a loving caring husband

That's the ultimate truth. Mauli got the best husband possible on this earth. It's a different thing that she doesn't value him ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Edited by Vidvish - 7 days ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Saakshii77

Half of them seem quite nasamjh , even kids are better. Saloni has a pretty face but weight wise not suited to be a tv actor...sweet chachi 's reaction on seeing her was funny.

Half of them na na most of them there r only few sane ppl in that house. Agreed Saloni doesn't fit in the category. Cutie chachi she was being herself. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Exactly.

Ab kya hi khen. Waste these dils of NWG r in terms of their careers. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

I know right. Absolutely waste๐Ÿ˜ด