Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Kuch dino apna vyavahar apne gharwalo ko hi dikhao😆

Aur kya let genuine uncle handle her for sometime till Rauli tackle DN here.😁😁

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Little late for previous week's review still basking in the memory of t20 win and celebrating it.

But honestly it was a intense dramatic week and DDP a lot of scenes we wished it didn't happened yet here we are.

All of you aforementioned scenes were my favourite one so it could coincide with them little bit so bear with me.

1) Loved Rahul's confrontation to the family after him returning upon marrying Rati.Liked how Manoj and Rohit sided with Rahul and Rahul seeing majority of family on Tanki's side didn't back down and deservedly told them so.

2) Loved Rauli's all confrontation right from mandap to the rain one.It helped to clear out their differences and get them ready,focused and united for this week's challenges.

Rating 6/10 for unnecessary drama and DDP and mockery of marriage and divorcee tag.

Prediction is same as all of you WAR begins it just remains to see how much time it will take to end and expose DN and clown in the process and finally getting to see Rauli together without any displeasure from the family.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Little late for previous week's review still basking in the memory of t20 win and celebrating it.

But honestly it was a intense dramatic week and DDP a lot of scenes we wished it didn't happened yet here we are.

All of you aforementioned scenes were my favourite one so it could coincide with them little bit so bear with me.

1) Loved Rahul's confrontation to the family after him returning upon marrying Rati.Liked how Manoj and Rohit sided with Rahul and Rahul seeing majority of family on Tanki's side didn't back down and deservedly told them so.

2) Loved Rauli's all confrontation right from mandap to the rain one.It helped to clear out their differences and get them ready,focused and united for this week's challenges.

Rating 6/10 for unnecessary drama and DDP and mockery of marriage and divorcee tag.

Prediction is same as all of you WAR begins it just remains to see how much time it will take to end and expose DN and clown in the process and finally getting to see Rauli together without any displeasure from the family.

Rightfully deserves to be celebrated 🤩🤩

Can't agree more. Both these scenes kya hi bolun were so good inspite of all the DDP. DN clown expose to anyhow ho hi jaega I'm quite sure of it but Rauli together wo to honge hi no doubt but without any displeasure from this disgusting fam 😂🤣

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Rightfully deserves to be celebrated 🤩🤩

Can't agree more. Both these scenes kya hi bolun were so good inspite of all the DDP. DN clown expose to anyhow ho hi jaega I'm quite sure of it but Rauli together wo to honge hi no doubt but without any displeasure from this disgusting fam 😂🤣

IKR I think this week all India will celebrate it no doubt 😍🥹🥰.

Atleast we have to credit the CV's itne DDP ke beech mein bhi acche scenes dene ke liye.I agree woh toh hoga hi par jitna jaldi ho utna hi accha hai ek toh sabko unki reality pata chalegi and Rauli utne jaldi saath honge.What do you people think ki jab WAR khatam hoga Rauli ko kya karna chahiye?

My suggestion first thing first shaadi karlo and iss ghar se door chale jao kahi to definite period ke liye.Inko itni asaani se maafi nahi milni chahiye especially Tanki ko.Agar asaani se maaf kiya toh viewers ko yehi lagega ki Rauli ki koi self-respect nahi hai.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

IKR I think this week all India will celebrate it no doubt 😍🥹🥰.

Atleast we have to credit the CV's itne DDP ke beech mein bhi acche scenes dene ke liye.I agree woh toh hoga hi par jitna jaldi ho utna hi accha hai ek toh sabko unki reality pata chalegi and Rauli utne jaldi saath honge.What do you people think ki jab WAR khatam hoga Rauli ko kya karna chahiye?

My suggestion first thing first shaadi karlo and iss ghar se door chale jao kahi to definite period ke liye.Inko itni asaani se maafi nahi milni chahiye especially Tanki ko.Agar asaani se maaf kiya toh viewers ko yehi lagega ki Rauli ki koi self-respect nahi hai.

Ofcourse already celebrating this victory 🎉🎉

Absolutely. DDP jitna tha pr uske saath hi bahut kuch naya aur different dekhne Mila. Like the reason behind Rahul marrying DN had it been any other ITV reason kuch aur hi hota jaise male ego hurt hona ya phir to spite the FL. Pr yahan it's his love for Mauli. And some members of the family seeing sense, then most importantly Rauli talking it out & clearing the misunderstanding & still being together. So different from typical ITV stuff. Also Rahul being stern & firm in his stand deserves a special mention.

Ofcourse main to day 1 se yhi keh rhi hu that these 2 should get married & leave NWG ASAP. No maafi & all for disgusting team. Obvio if the maafi happens then Rauli will be taken for granted.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago