Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 1 months ago

Didn't watch this week except one episode. Cutie chachi ftw, cute Rauli scenes ftw.

Baki sab drama smiley4450rs kaato overacting ke. Dulhe ki maa, dulhan ki maa, dono ke smiley36

My rating is 6-8? smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Didn't watch this week except one episode. Cutie chachi ftw, cute Rauli scenes ftw.

Baki sab drama smiley4450rs kaato overacting ke. Dulhe ki maa, dulhan ki maa, dono ke smiley36

My rating is 6-8? smiley36

Agreed cutie chachi & Rauli 😍😍

Dulhan ki maa to cutie chachi hai na. We can say dulhan ki ex saas & dulhe ki maa ka drama 🤣😂

Cool.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Hi guy's, hope all are doing well😊

My this week's analysis -

1. The entire Rauli wedding seq was my fav right from sehra bandi to the wedding games. Audience could literally feel their love for each other by looking into their eyes. Both were so emotional and happy🥰.

2. The sudden change in the nature of the 1st Gen was amazing and hilarious at the same time. Whether it was the dadus dancing with Sheela or Janki maa enjoying with the ladies of the house. The fun bickering btw the dadus and the boys in jail was also a damn funny seq🤣🤣🤣.

3. Rahul was fab this entire week and Shehzad nailed it. Right from the awkward dance with Sheela to apologizing to Mauli as he thought he made her uncomfortable, He is such a sweetheart😍. I'm so not ready to see him hurt after he learns the truth😭.

4. The scenes btw Manoj and Mauli were too good yet funny for obvious reasons😂. The family blurting out all of their plans of last night including the jail kand was damn fun to watch🤣🤣🤣.

My fav characters for this week were of course Rauli, Jyoti Chachi, Manoj and the dadus. Rating - 8/10 ; 2 minus due to sheer stupidity of Mauli and Tanvi ka drama.

Thankyou all!!❤️

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Hi guy's, hope all are doing well😊

My this week's analysis -

1. The entire Rauli wedding seq was my fav right from sehra bandi to the wedding games. Audience could literally feel their love for each other by looking into their eyes. Both were so emotional and happy🥰.

2. The sudden change in the nature of the 1st Gen was amazing and hilarious at the same time. Whether it was the dadus dancing with Sheela or Janki maa enjoying with the ladies of the house. The fun bickering btw the dadus and the boys in jail was also a damn funny seq🤣🤣🤣.

3. Rahul was fab this entire week and Shehzad nailed it. Right from the awkward dance with Sheela to apologizing to Mauli as he thought he made her uncomfortable, He is such a sweetheart😍. I'm so not ready to see him hurt after he learns the truth😭.

4. The scenes btw Manoj and Mauli were too good yet funny for obvious reasons😂. The family blurting out all of their plans of last night including the jail kand was damn fun to watch🤣🤣🤣.

My fav characters for this week were of course Rauli, Jyoti Chachi, Manoj and the dadus. Rating - 8/10 ; 2 minus due to sheer stupidity of Mauli and Tanvi ka drama.

Thankyou all!!❤️

Hey mahi all good 😊 😊

Rauli wedding sequence is unanimously everyone's fav 😍😍. It was so simple yet beautiful & full of feels. Them being lost in each other's eyes throughout the ceremony ❤️❤️

The whole bachelor's party sequence & the jail sequence were so hilarious 😂 🤣

Exactly Shehzad nailed it as always. Right from awkward dance to blabbering infront of Mauli to being the fully love struck groom & husband 😍😍. He doesn't deserve what all Mauli is going to put him through even before the truth revelation.

Bidaai sequence was totally hilarious along with the boys & brothers blurting out their secret 🤣😂

Overall an amazing review.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Time for the weekly review guys.

This week has to be craziest, hilarious & the most special week since we got our Rauli becoming Mr & Mrs. Rahul Agarwal 😍😍. This feels so soothing right 😘😘. Ok so this increases my dilemma to chose fav scene cos come on it'll be an injustice to all others. But still I'll try to do so, unanimously Rauli wedding moment was 😍😍. So here r my fav scenes:

(I) Rahul's dream dance sequence 😍😍. It'll be really unfair if I don't quote this cos come on it was so perfect 💖 💖. It began with the revelation of Rauli's room & the best part was we got to see it from Rahul's pov 🤩🤩. Followed by the beautiful dreamy dance with perfect BGM ( SRK fan in me is super happy 😁) & them looking so good 😘😘.

(II) The whole jail sequence with a special mention to Rahul & his cute antics throughout. 😄😄 Right from him waking up in the jail to him blabbering infront of Mauli.

Special laughter mention the hilarious bidaai sequence 🤣😂 alongwith the revelation of jail sequence & brothers' secret party in front of the ladies.

Rating: 9/10. ( -1 due to Mauli & her stupid behaviour along with DW & Mrs. Furniture ke Sade hue chehre 😆😆)

Fav character: Undoubtedly Rahul Agarwal. ❤️❤️. Shehzad nailed it again rightfully in displaying all emotions perfectly. 🤩🤩.

Special mention to cutie chachi for her poetry & saree cutting stunt 😂🤣.

Funny/dumb characters: Golu & Vaibhav

Prediction: Trouble in the paradise for Rauli with Mauli not only hurting but insulting Rahul leading him to find out the truth. SS devi trying to find out the truth too.

Do join in ppl.

Edited by Vidvish - 1 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Haven't watched this week, might catch-up with Sony yt compilationsmiley9

But it was good, overall. 8/10 for the funniest episode and the police and jail sequence.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Haven't watched this week, might catch-up with Sony yt compilationsmiley9

But it was good, overall. 8/10 for the funniest episode and the police and jail sequence.

Are kyun nhi dekha? Busy thi kya?

Yup it was definitely a good & must watch week.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Time for the weekly review guys.

This week has to be craziest, hilarious & the most special week since we got our Rauli becoming Mr & Mrs. Rahul Agarwal 😍😍. This feels so soothing right 😘😘. Ok so this increases my dilemma to chose fav scene cos come on it'll be an injustice to all others. But still I'll try to do so, unanimously Rauli wedding moment was 😍😍. So here r my fav scenes:

(I) Rahul's dream dance sequence 😍😍. It'll be really unfair if I don't quote this cos come on it was so perfect 💖 💖. It began with the revelation of Rauli's room & the best part was we got to see it from Rahul's pov 🤩🤩. Followed by the beautiful dreamy dance with perfect BGM ( SRK fan in me is super happy 😁) & them looking so good 😘😘.

(II) The whole jail sequence with a special mention to Rahul & his cute antics throughout. 😄😄 Right from him waking up in the jail to him blabbering infront of Mauli.

Special laughter mention the hilarious bidaai sequence 🤣😂 alongwith the revelation of jail sequence & brothers' secret party in front of the ladies.

Rating: 9/10. ( -1 due to Mauli & her stupid behaviour along with DW & Mrs. Furniture ke Sade hue chehre 😆😆)

Fav character: Undoubtedly Rahul Agarwal. ❤️❤️. Shehzad nailed it again rightfully in displaying all emotions perfectly. 🤩🤩.

Special mention to cutie chachi for her poetry & saree cutting stunt 😂🤣.

Funny/dumb characters: Golu & Vaibhav

Prediction: Trouble in the paradise for Rauli with Mauli not only hurting but insulting Rahul leading him to find out the truth. SS devi trying to find out the truth too.

Do join in ppl.

So aptly described.

The whole week has been a good blend.

Of course I loved the club, bros party, dadus auto ride with Sheila and the jail sequence more.

Hen party I liked only to a certain extent because I couldn't stand those two wooden faces there to spoil the evening.

My favourite scenes were

1) Rahul's tense dance in the club...while his brothers were chilling.

2) Jyoti cutting off Janki ma's saree to delay her going to get Rahul.

3) The scene when Rohit blurts out their jail ordeal by mistake and Janki ma corners Narayan dadu who blurts out everything😂😂 and then Akshay giving away the bros secret party😆

I wanted Janki to find out the jail kaand. so I'm happy abt it.

3) Rahul and Vaibhav's discussion of how to make Mauli comfortable. The boys gang in Golu's room to give tips to Rahul...Golu toh ekdum star nikla..having xxx magazines😂😂😂😂

Baaki I'm not happy with Mauli's crazy wada to DW.

DW asal me bhootni se Kuch aur hai toh wahi lag rahi thi. Sadistic woman..

I'll give 9.5 / 10 because I loved the hilarious light hearted episodes.

I took the liberty of choosing 4 scenes this time since very soon hume Kuch Nahi milega post Karne..😔😔

Couldn't join in the discussions and I saw that the pages have flown by...Kahan se padna shuru karun😂😂😂 so I came here instead.

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

So aptly described.

The whole week has been a good blend.

Of course I loved the club, bros party, dadus auto ride with Sheila and the jail sequence more.

Hen party I liked only to a certain extent because I couldn't stand those two wooden faces there to spoil the evening.

My favourite scenes were

1) Rahul's tense dance in the club...while his brothers were chilling.

2) Jyoti cutting off Janki ma's saree to delay her going to get Rahul.

3) The scene when Rohit blurts out their jail ordeal by mistake and Janki ma corners Narayan dadu who blurts out everything😂😂 and then Akshay giving away the bros secret party😆

I wanted Janki to find out the jail kaand. so I'm happy abt it.

3) Rahul and Vaibhav's discussion of how to make Mauli comfortable. The boys gang in Golu's room to give tips to Rahul...Golu toh ekdum star nikla..having xxx magazines😂😂😂😂

Baaki I'm not happy with Mauli's crazy wada to DW.

DW asal me bhootni se Kuch aur hai toh wahi lag rahi thi. Sadistic woman..

I'll give 9.5 / 10 because I loved the hilarious light hearted episodes.

I took the liberty of choosing 4 scenes this time since very soon hume Kuch Nahi milega post Karne..😔😔

Couldn't join in the discussions and I saw that the pages have flown by...Kahan se padna shuru karun😂😂😂 so I came here instead.

Thanks 🤩🤩

Exactly a complete blend of all the emotions.

Same here I too loved the boys bachelorette more than the hens party reason again the same also that itna kuch fun tha nhi usme 😂🤣

U've quotes almost all the scenes 🤭🤭

No one is I'm damn sure & yeah DW is looking like sadistic bhootni in true sense ( U see what I did here 😉 😉)

It's not an issue that u quoted 4 scenes but phir whi baat kya kaha tha maine rather request kri thi kuch to maam rkho yaar mera🙏🙏 😜😜

No probs at least u came well I guess EDT pe 130 around will be good.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Thanks 🤩🤩

Exactly a complete blend of all the emotions.

Same here I too loved the boys bachelorette more than the hens party reason again the same also that itna kuch fun tha nhi usme 😂🤣

U've quotes almost all the scenes 🤭🤭

No one is I'm damn sure & yeah DW is looking like sadistic bhootni in true sense ( U see what I did here 😉 😉)

It's not an issue that u quoted 4 scenes but phir whi baat kya kaha tha maine rather request kri thi kuch to maam rkho yaar mera🙏🙏 😜😜

No probs at least u came well I guess EDT pe 130 around will be good.

Haan Haan..maan rakhungi tumhara❤️❤️❤️ smiley31

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 months ago