Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

What's ehmmbh?

Nothing seems interesting, so I'm not watching anything now.

Exactly nothing is that interesting. Sony TV ke to alag hi maze hue hain. Sare daily soaps .1 trp pe chal rahe. Even kbc and ibd are not contributing as per their potential. Ramayan definitely has got benefitted by shifting on Sony sab.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai

The situation has improved in most areas, including mine but I can't go home because I'm at my aunt's place and beech mein there's still water-logging. Gujarat is drowned.

Yeah right

I wish everything get back to normal soon. Take care of yourself and your family❀️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Exactly nothing is that interesting. Sony TV ke to alag hi maze hue hain. Sare daily soaps .1 trp pe chal rahe. Even kbc and ibd are not contributing as per their potential. Ramayan definitely has got benefitted by shifting on Sony sab.

Ramayan se bhi interest Chala Gaya. They're dragging too much I felt.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 15 days ago

Anyone's continuing watching ehmmbh here?.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Ramayan se bhi interest Chala Gaya. They're dragging too much I felt.

Bahut jyada even i dont watch it but my family does. They are just mixing up the fact to stretch their stories .

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Anyone's continuing watching ehmmbh here?.

I was on episode 5 but skipped watching for past few days as nobody was discussing itπŸ˜…

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

I was on episode 5 but skipped watching for past few days as nobody was discussing itπŸ˜…

Same here also I was busy but probably this week I will continue watching it and post my review on upcoming episodes and we can discuss it.

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Same here also I was busy but probably this week I will continue watching it and post my review on upcoming episodes and we can discuss it.

I'm done watching till epi 14.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 14 days ago

Yeah sure I too will try continue watching

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 5 days ago

My Review of EHMMBH till episode 20:

I had already mentioned earlier in my review of initial episodes about all the main characters of the show so not gonna post about that here too.

Swamini arrives to Choudhary house for the rishta of Viren and Jeevika (do they have any shipping name if do pls tell me). Eventually all the parties agree for their rishta and Jeevika's family gets invited to Wadhera's Mussoorie house in an attempt to understand each other's family better.I personally loved all family members of Wadhera's except I have a slight doubt Dadaji and Swamini character.Their character is equivalent to SS Devi's character and I feel they are the ones who will pose problems for Jeevika in the future.

I absolutely love the chemistry and funny banters between Virat and Maanvi (mention their shipping name too pls).I get why Manvi doesn't want her Di to get married and it may seem childish but she genuinely thinks she will be all alone if the marriage happens.With Beeji wanking her from time to time and others almost useless family members I believe too she will be lonely after her Di's marriage.That being said marriage rituals appears to be going at a little bit fast paced but maybe arrange marriage were like that in the future.But still I would have liked that Viren and Jeevika could had a bit more time to understand each other one on one as supposed being with entire family all the time.

Mannan going back and fighting for his love is truly admirable but it's bit too late for that.He should have done it sooner when he had the chance.But because of Mannan's shenanigans Virat grew suspicious of him and his hone wali bhabhi's relationship which could put a real strain in relationships and he is intended to find it out.I get that Jeevika should have told about it beforehand to Viren/Virat but their relationship is not on that level yet.

The upcoming episodes indicates further drama especially revelation of Dr and Jeevika's relationship to Virat and Viren and no doubt relationships will be tested.

Do share your thoughts guys.

Edited by VirenDev - 5 days ago