MWG: Weekly Review & Rating Thread - June 2024

Viewer Analysis

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Hello shello fellowsss!!!

ꪑ᭙ᧁ : ꠹ꪊꪀꫀ ᭙ꫀꫀᛕꪶꪗ ᥅ꫀꪜ꠸ꫀ᭙ & ᥅ꪖꪻ꠸ꪀᧁ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꪖᦔ

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼, 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴'𝓼 𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓼.

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮!

𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭

𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼' 𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓼.

Maintain IF-CoC at all times.

Permission: Minakrish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

So our weekly review thread is here. Henceforth we shall be here on weekends 🤭🤭.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Congratulations to us for this new initiative and for our tremendous growth as well🥳.

Also pls aware all the other members too of this thread and invite them to participate in it.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Congratulations for the new weekly review thread.

All epis were quite good last week.

Surprisingly Manisha's brothers were a bit more proactive and did some actual things instead of berating each other😂😂

Shurpanaka ki band baj gayismiley37by everyone.

Jagmohan ji taking side of NWG wale and standing up for Karan Manisha was great. 👍

So my favorite characters of this week are Judge uncle, Karan and Jagmohan ji.

I liked the scene of Mauli telling Manisha that if her love is strong then Karan will definitely come with barat. If not, what's the use of a relationship in which love has diminished and suspicion has taken limelight.

My points for this week 8.5/10

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Congratulations for the new weekly review thread.

All epis were quite good last week.

Surprisingly Manisha's brothers were a bit more proactive and did some actual things instead of berating each other😂😂

Shurpanaka ki band baj gayismiley37by everyone.

Jagmohan ji taking side of NWG wale and standing up for Karan Manisha was great. 👍

So my favorite characters of this week are Judge uncle, Karan and Jagmohan ji.

I liked the scene of Mauli telling Manisha that if her love is strong then Karan will definitely come with barat. If not, what's the use of a relationship in which love has diminished and suspicion has taken limelight.

My points for this week 8.5/10

Glad that ur review is here. 😁😁 Yup brothers actually did some work instead of depending on Mauli. Fav character yes judge uncle was the highlight baki dono ka I expected seeing the BTS so not a surprise. That convo regarding love was nice I so wished for our lover boy to listen to it & get more Fida over his girl. Not that he isn't but him listening to convo would've been gr8. What do u think?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Come & join in for the weekly review

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Glad that ur review is here. 😁😁 Yup brothers actually did some work instead of depending on Mauli. Fav character yes judge uncle was the highlight baki dono ka I expected seeing the BTS so not a surprise. That convo regarding love was nice I so wished for our lover boy to listen to it & get more Fida over his girl. Not that he isn't but him listening to convo would've been gr8. What do u think?

It would have been nice if he had heard it..but if he had stood there mesmerized by his girl...SS Devi would have started hyperventilatingsmiley37

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

It would have been nice if he had heard it..but if he had stood there mesmerized by his girl...SS Devi would have started hyperventilatingsmiley37

Are hyperventilate kr bhi leti to koi matlab nhi 🤣😂. Pr I feel jis halat me wo thi wo notice bhi nhi krti jaise pure shadi ke dauran kisi ne bhi notice nhi Kiya 😂🤣

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Are hyperventilate kr bhi leti to koi matlab nhi 🤣😂. Pr I feel jis halat me wo thi wo notice bhi nhi krti jaise pure shadi ke dauran kisi ne bhi notice nhi Kiya 😂🤣

Andhon wala Ghar😂😂😂

Except for DN who is not a member of NWG but trying hard, no one noticed. Saare ke saare andhe hain.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Andhon wala Ghar😂😂😂

Except for DN who is not a member of NWG but trying hard, no one noticed. Saare ke saare andhe hain.

Wo to already established hai na 🤣😂.

DN kitna hi desperately try krle NWG ke ration card me uska naam nhi judne wala 😂🤣. Ye cousins ko ab bolo Rahul ko chedne Bina baat ke DN ko leke ched rhe the. Ab bolke dekho Mauli ka naam banda aise blush krega ki haal gulabi kya laal ho jayenge 🤭🤭

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago