Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yeah actually. Right.

No denying and justification for her unrealism. She in fact seems very much ideal and optimistic vision of director 's picture of a perfect bahu. Unbearably far from reality 😴

Ideal & optimistic se jyada uske kuch reactions come across as toxic positive.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

I wonder why no one posted their last week review of the show and I know I am too late about it 😁 so here's my last weekly review for this show.

Favourite scene:

1) Rauli's suhagraat finally happened justice finally delivered to Rahul is one of the favourite scene of the last week's episode.

2)All family members playing passing the parcel with the kid and then revelation of Mauli pregnancy scene was good to see and gave a fitting end scene to Rauli's relationship for this season given the circumstances.

Rating:10/10

Fav character(s):All of them especially Rauli

Prediction:Season 2 will start with a bang with a new house and we all will get to see Rahul's sister grown up a bit alongwith Rauli's own kid intro into the show.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I wonder why no one posted their last week review of the show and I know I am too late about it 😁 so here's my last weekly review for this show.

Favourite scene:

1) Rauli's suhagraat finally happened justice finally delivered to Rahul is one of the favourite scene of the last week's episode.

2)All family members playing passing the parcel with the kid and then revelation of Mauli pregnancy scene was good to see and gave a fitting end scene to Rauli's relationship for this season given the circumstances.

Rating:10/10

Fav character(s):All of them especially Rauli

Prediction:Season 2 will start with a bang with a new house and we all will get to see Rahul's sister grown up a bit alongwith Rauli's own kid intro into the show.

Even I was thinking about the same. I guess it's mainly bcos in the discussions itself we all summed up how much beautifully executed it was.

Amazing review & prediction. Hoping for it to come TRUE soon. 🤞🤞.

Will post my review tomorrow.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Time to summarize the last week of the show. Quite a fast paced week with lot of things happening & ending at a good & happy note.

Not much tough to point out the fav scenes which are as follows( unanimous fav undoubtedly has to Rauli's suhagrat & their pregnancy revelation).

(I) Rahul's cute moment with the baby in clinic. That scene has my heart with the execution & especially the comfort Shehzad & the baby had 😍😍.

(II) The whole family putting on specs to convince SS devi. It was a wholesome family moment.

Special mention to Rahul's fight with the boys. It was 🔥.

Rating: 9.5/10 ( credits to the in-between drama).

Prediction: A fresh start to the story with some new characters & hopefully my Rauli will be seen out of the MWG & the story will be about them returning with their kid.

Join in ppl.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Hi I was wondering a lot about it too. Bit thought ki farewell thread me likh diya directly aur ek week ke liye dusra kya banana isiliye shayad idea deop kar diya ho. But yes let us do it na, sooner or later is still better than never

Fab scenes-

1. Rauli planning of convincing vijay with finally janki ma being a part of it. The trio had capability of making every impossible thing possible, one will give crazy idea other will balance it with over positive attitude and then the third will come and all the rest opposite their plan to a sabha samapt🤐

2. The family finally standing together and finding that boy's mother whom our boys beated up. Its actually a surprise that they they know how to support each other against outsiders now😆

Rating- 9.5/10 I really wanted to give full 10 on 10 poore char din to pregnancy ke drame me hi chale gaye. Family and rauli moments sufficient nahi mil paye is wajah se.

Prediction:- the show making a hilarious comeback in much a way that I saw in my dream today. Check the rewatch thread if you want to know what I saw😁😁