Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

My Review of EHMMBH till episode 20:

I had already mentioned earlier in my review of initial episodes about all the main characters of the show so not gonna post about that here too.

Swamini arrives to Choudhary house for the rishta of Viren and Jeevika (do they have any shipping name if do pls tell me). Eventually all the parties agree for their rishta and Jeevika's family gets invited to Wadhera's Mussoorie house in an attempt to understand each other's family better.I personally loved all family members of Wadhera's except I have a slight doubt Dadaji and Swamini character.Their character is equivalent to SS Devi's character and I feel they are the ones who will pose problems for Jeevika in the future.

I absolutely love the chemistry and funny banters between Virat and Maanvi (mention their shipping name too pls).I get why Manvi doesn't want her Di to get married and it may seem childish but she genuinely thinks she will be all alone if the marriage happens.With Beeji wanking her from time to time and others almost useless family members I believe too she will be lonely after her Di's marriage.That being said marriage rituals appears to be going at a little bit fast paced but maybe arrange marriage were like that in the future.But still I would have liked that Viren and Jeevika could had a bit more time to understand each other one on one as supposed being with entire family all the time.

Mannan going back and fighting for his love is truly admirable but it's bit too late for that.He should have done it sooner when he had the chance.But because of Mannan's shenanigans Virat grew suspicious of him and his hone wali bhabhi's relationship which could put a real strain in relationships and he is intended to find it out.I get that Jeevika should have told about it beforehand to Viren/Virat but their relationship is not on that level yet.

The upcoming episodes indicates further drama especially revelation of Dr and Jeevika's relationship to Virat and Viren and no doubt relationships will be tested.

Do share your thoughts guys.

A wonderful review viren❤️❤️

And yes they do have a shipping name that is Virika (my heart and soul🫶)

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 6 days ago

I had already mentioned earlier in my review of initial episodes about all the main characters of the show so not gonna post about that here too.

Swamini arrives to Choudhary house for the rishta of Viren and Jeevika (do they have any shipping name if do pls tell me). Eventually all the parties agree for their rishta and Jeevika's family gets invited to Wadhera's Mussoorie house in an attempt to understand each other's family better.I personally loved all family members of Wadhera's except I have a slight doubt Dadaji and Swamini character.Their character is equivalent to SS Devi's character and I feel they are the ones who will pose problems for Jeevika in the future.

I absolutely love the chemistry and funny banters between Virat and Maanvi (mention their shipping name too pls).I get why Manvi doesn't want her Di to get married and it may seem childish but she genuinely thinks she will be all alone if the marriage happens.With Beeji wanking her from time to time and others almost useless family members I believe too she will be lonely after her Di's marriage.That being said marriage rituals appears to be going at a little bit fast paced but maybe arrange marriage were like that in the future.But still I would have liked that Viren and Jeevika could had a bit more time to understand each other one on one as supposed being with entire family all the time.

Mannan going back and fighting for his love is truly admirable but it's bit too late for that.He should have done it sooner when he had the chance.But because of Mannan's shenanigans Virat grew suspicious of him and his hone wali bhabhi's relationship which could put a real strain in relationships and he is intended to find it out.I get that Jeevika should have told about it beforehand to Viren/Virat but their relationship is not on that level yet.

The upcoming episodes indicates further drama especially revelation of Dr and Jeevika's relationship to Virat and Viren and no doubt relationships will be tested.

Amazing review viren bro. As Mahi has mentioned viren jeevika it is virika & Virat Manvi it is virman I think crct me if I'm wrong Mahi.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Amazing review viren bro. As Mahi has mentioned viren jeevika it is virika & Virat Manvi it is virman I think crct me if I'm wrong Mahi.

Also do share your thoughts if you started watching it.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Also do share your thoughts if you started watching it.

Was quite busy for the past 2 weeks so didn't get the time to watch but will definitely try to start from this weekend.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Was quite busy for the past 2 weeks so didn't get the time to watch but will definitely try to start from this weekend.

Great then will eagerly wait for your review on the show 🤗.

Edited by VirenDev - 6 days ago
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I didn't expected a review till episode 20th in a go so I was waiting for others to join as I am still stuck on epi 6th🤣 Khair will restart watching it soon now.

For Manan part I would say that Jeevika was never sure about her feelings for him. In fact it was more of an admiration and attraction grew out of mutual respect for each other and so it was difficult to define their relation for them also. It must have become a problem only because itv has no space for attachments and inclinations, especially for an FL who is strictly reserved for true love.

Rest I would decide after watching the subsequent episodes

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

No ur absolutely right vish👍

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

I didn't expected a review till episode 20th in a go so I was waiting for others to join as I am still stuck on epi 6th🤣 Khair will restart watching it soon now.

For Manan part I would say that Jeevika was never sure about her feelings for him. In fact it was more of an admiration and attraction grew out of mutual respect for each other and so it was difficult to define their relation for them also. It must have become a problem only because itv has no space for attachments and inclinations, especially for an FL who is strictly reserved for true love.

Rest I would decide after watching the subsequent episodes

Yeah started watching couple of weeks back but hadn't had time to post review due to busy week but this week due to festivites was easier and I got the chance to watch episodes of this show and MWG too along with posting reviews.

I agree but I also feel if Mannan had confessed his feelings in the meeting between them that was arranged by Manvi she could have atleast had the chance to think over it it maybe would have been 50-50 chance for Jeevika to accept Mannan if he had actually had done something or show her putting some effort in the relationship between them instead both were acting like introverts seen some human for the first time when went public.

I can understand Jeevika's perspective she thinks beeji has the right to choose partner for her as after her parents death beeji only took care of them both so ultimately she has immense respect for her Beeji and inclined to follow her every word.But had Mannan had shown some efforts it could have been gone his way atleast he wouldn't have any regrets of not trying enough even if he would have been rejected.But the efforts he put in the upcoming episodes after Virika's rishta waa too late.

Edited by VirenDev - 5 days ago
Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 5 days ago

Yeah started watching couple of weeks back but hadn't had time to post review due to busy week but this week due to festivites was easier and I got the chance to watch episodes of this show and MWG too along with posting reviews.

I agree but I also feel if Mannan had confessed his feelings in the meeting between them that was arranged by Manvi she could have atleast had the chance to think over it it maybe would have been 50-50 chance for Jeevika to accept Mannan if he had actually had done something or show her putting some effort in the relationship between them instead both were acting like introverts seen some human for the first time when went public.

I can understand Jeevika's perspective she thinks beeji has the right to choose partner for her as after her parents death beeji only took care of them both so ultimately she has immense respect for her Beeji and inclined to follow her every word.But had Mannan had shown some efforts it could have been gone his way atleast he wouldn't have any regrets of not trying enough even if he would have been rejected.But the efforts he put in the upcoming episodes after Virika's rishta waa too late.

Ok ok got it. By festivities you mean ganesh chaturthi janmashtmi etc. Or some other regional festivals as well ??

I totally agree Manan himself agreed that Jeevika deserves a partner who could give her sufficient time and all she deserves. So after the things for her rishta were going ahead he must not have interfered. He should have reflected upon it much earlied and decided to work in the direction if he really wanted to. Now Jeevika absolutely dont has much choice as the person arranged by her family is also an eligible bachelor and good human being just like him and she cant leave him at this stage when their relationship is almost confirmed. Manvi alone seems to be putting in efforts for both of them till now.