Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Come & join in for the weekly review

Just curious… is this going to be a weekly or monthly thread?! It says June weekly thread.
Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: minakrish

Just curious… is this going to be a weekly or monthly thread?! It says June weekly thread.

we'll have a new one every month?

Four or five weeks hi hote hai na. smiley36 so

Because poore week ka discussion 5-6 post max me ho jata hai. Last week bhi utna hi tha. smiley9 that we had in EDT itself.

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

we'll have a new one every month?

Four or five weeks hi hote hai na. smiley36 so

Because poore week ka discussion 5-6 post max me ho jata hai. Last week bhi utna hi tha. smiley9 that we had in EDT itself.

Sounds good.👍🏼
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Ok time for the weekly review.

Fav scene unanimously has to be the rain sequence which is more to come tomorrow & drunk Mauli. So let me quote other of my fav scenes

(I) Rahul conveying his feelings to DN has to be my fav. The way he expressed all of his feelings right from the beginning to how he felt abt this 2 min instant engagement finally confessing his love for Mauli with a certain pride in his eyes & letting DN know that they have no future together has my heart ❤️ ❤️.

(II) Rauli parting convo was so heartbreaking yet so beautiful 😢😢. Mauli expecting him to come to India & him downright refusing saying this is their last meeting. The turmoil both were in but unable to convey 😭😭.

Rating: 8/10

Fav character has to be cutie Chachi without any doubt. The way she found out about Rahul's feelings & then fiercely took a stand for Mauli infront of tribahus & SS devi was 😍😍.

Prediction: Obvio we're gonna have some more of rain sequence tomorrow followed by the mrng DDLJ stunt leading to sober confession. Then them returning & clown ka revelation followed by fight. Some cute chupke chupke Rauli romance 🤭🤭.

I don't know if this will happen but I really want Rahul to find out that DN spiked Mauli's juice & blast her for the same.

Join in guys.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Its weekly review time and here's my weekly review

Yeah agreed Vish there with you rain sequence has to be the unanimous favourite scene of the week.Obviously the two fav scenes you mentioned was also favourite of mine.However there are many scenes this week choosing two between them was difficult so here's my two fav scenes

1) Chachiji standing upto SS devi and tribahus was one of my favourite scenes no doubt.The timing of the character development she has shown was perfect and was something new and honestly before this we can't think of Chachiji standing up like this so I think we got a great supporter for Rauli in the form of Chachiji who will there for Rauli in future as well.

2)The whole family getting reunited once again after leaving for their respective homes was a great moment once again thanks to Chachiji.

Rating 8.5/10

Fav character again unanimously should be Chachiji.The way she stands up for Rauli throughout this week was treat to watch and quite surprising as well.Here's hoping more of the same from her in the coming weeks as well.

Prediction: Obviously as well all know what are the things that are going to happen in next week(blame that to bts😅) but apart from that Rauli will only get stronger and will support and strengthen not only each other but the family as well during the tough times of Vaibhav's revelation.Maybe Ajanta will only support Swara as they have putr moh in common they understand each other well whereas Rauli will try to bring peace within family apart from there obvious romantic moments.

Do join in guys give your weekly reviews,ratings and predictions.

Edited by VirenDev - 4 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Its weekly review time and here's my weekly review

Yeah agreed Vish there with you rain sequence has to be the unanimous favourite scene of the week.Obviously the two fav scenes you mentioned was also favourite of mine.However there are many scenes this week choosing two between them was difficult so here's my two fav scenes

1) Chachiji standing upto SS devi and tribahus was one of my favourite scenes no doubt.The timing of the character development she has shown was perfect and was something new and honestly before this we can't think of Chachiji standing up like this so I think we got a great supporter for Rauli in the form of Chachiji who will there for Rauli in future as well.

2)The whole family getting reunited once again after leaving for their respective homes was a great moment once again thanks to Chachiji.

Rating 8.5/10

Fav character again unanimously should be Chachiji.The way she stands up for Rauli throughout this week was treat to watch and quite surprising as well.Here's hoping more of the same from her in the coming weeks as well.

Prediction: Obviously as well all know what are the things that are going to happen in next week(blame that to bts😅) but apart from that Rauli will only get stronger and will support and strengthen not only each other but the family as well during the tough times of Vaibhav's revelation.Maybe Ajanta will only support Swara as they have putr moh in common they understand each other well whereas Rauli will try to bring peace within family apart from there obvious romantic moments.

Do join in guys give your weekly reviews,ratings and predictions.

Awesome review 🤩🤩. Ofc cutie Chachi standing up was one of my fav moments too & her character development has been the best till now 😁😁. I can't wait for her reaction on finding out about Rauli she's so so gonna be us 🤭🤭.

Agreed Ajanta to is gonna support insecure Swara only credit to the common factor that binded them. Rauli will try to peace out the situation rather than supporting anyone. Overall excited for whatever is coming up especially tomorrow for Rauli confession both drunk & sober one.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Hola ppl Kahan ho? Weekend is over yet no one has posted review apart from me & Viren. Busy ho kya?

minakrish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Hola ppl Kahan ho? Weekend is over yet no one has posted review apart from me & Viren. Busy ho kya?

Sorry. My weekend was crazy busy so I am yet to catch up on the episodes of Thursday and Friday.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: minakrish

Sorry. My weekend was crazy busy so I am yet to catch up on the episodes of Thursday and Friday.

Oh no probs. But do post your review after u catch up. 😁😁

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Sorry guys. I haven't been well past few days. Neither did I watch the epis. I was making do with your updates.

So I have to skip review this week.

Edited by rekha_crm - 4 months ago