Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Well Manisha did come all her guns blazing ki sabko itne saalo se jo bhara pada hai uske dil mein woh sab sunake hi rahegi and as rightfully you said she suffered unintentionally the most so uska yeh reaction to swabhavik tha.Glad ki Vijay also got questioned too and not just Manoj but sablog 90% galti toh uska hi batainge.Manoj did mistakes but so did Vijay and Ajay leaving the house.

Bechare Rahul mood light karne ke chakkar mein Manisha ke gusse ka shikhaar ho gaya.

The only thing real in this show is Rahul and all his emotions and expression.

Manisha ka show mein entry hi hua hai sabke mood kharab karne ke liye.Minnie only questioned Manisha kyunki Manisha uske shaadi ki taiyaarion ke beech limelight le rahi thi therefore uska alpha female jaag uta I feel.

The most chilled person amongst all this drama is Rahul baba and his chela ft Rohit.I do have a question ki ek TV star ko Vaibhavhoni mein aisa kya dikh gaya ki direct shaadi ki kar li usse?.Felt bad about Manisha taunting Mauli but at this point Manisha jo bhi bolegi zeher and taunts hi uglegi.Abhi to aur drama hona hai but my real focus will be on most chillax person Rahul.

Real alpha femaleπŸ˜†

Pata nahi kya dikha saloni ko vaibhav me jab khud vaibhav ko hi usme kuch nahi dikhta🀣

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ikr. Her behavior with Rahul was unnecessarily rude. I was glad Rahul was ready to take on her but Tanvi stopped him.

I get it but she came across as too ott for my liking.

Exactly. Both the girls of this house were so bothered for absolutely nthg.

Agreed he was mesmerized. Mauli ka kya hi khen usko hamesha shi log hi galat lagte hain. Bad judge of a character she is as we know.

Yeah actually, agreed with all your points.

Do check out my review for the same episodes too😁

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yeah actually, agreed with all your points.

Do check out my review for the same episodes too😁

Ikr.

I did check those out. I've not replied but have reacted.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 6 days ago

Ikr.

I did check those out. I've not replied but have reacted.

Oh! Ok ok then it's coolπŸ‘

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 5 days ago

Review time it is.

Episode 13

The episode begins with fan fav chilled out Mr. Smartie giving some realistic gyan to Mauli Mahan which she again very conveniently ignored. I loved this scene especially the ease & finesse with which Shehzad portrayed Rahul here. Him having banana was a cherry on top.😘😘 Mauli saying iski sunungi to kaam bigad jayega koi ise batao uski baten sunne ke liye hi audience show dekh rhi hai 🀭🀭

Mauli tries to talk to bheegi billi dadu but gets interrupted by none other than SS devi. So finally take him on a boat ride & all the past ki kahani is revealed. Problematic Vijay too wanted to be a Dr but wasn't supported poor guy. I genuinely felt bad for him here but that doesn't justify all the things he did in his ego. We're also given a hint about the twins truth here.

Sorted bhaiya being kept in the dark by IS. I really don't get this woman how the earth she keeps claiming that she gave Vaibhav everything & did the best for him when all he had was complaints regarding being bought up at his uncle's house. 😣😣

We see a very interesting convo between Rauli at the boat where both challenge each other depicting their contrasting personalities & it was lovely. I'm so so so glad the maker's didn't ruin this contrast till the end & kept it intact. Kudos to them for this. Bheegi billi dadu thinking how both of them r right & wishing for the best. Next day mrng SS devi asks sadu chachu to pack up everyone & Mauli looks on.

Episode 14

Mauli thinking of ways to stop everyone notices Saloni & Mini talking about how the former has left 2 of her shows for coming here. πŸ€£πŸ˜…. This was really hilarious as for the whole period of the show all she was doing was Ghar ke kaam πŸ˜…πŸ€£.

Rahul notices this & officially calls Mauli Ms. Haye Tauba, also deduces that she's upto smthg but is happy to go back to London. This guy & his observation skills r another level good 😁😁.

IS & Tanvi have a talk where it is revealed that Rahul & Vaibhav r twins. I so hate the amount of drama IS is doing in her insecurity.

Mauli tries talking to Mini to call her in-laws but she refuses saying she can't. Rahul comes & again does some sensible talks about Mini not being able to meet Vicky freely which offends the alpha female Mini. ( I'm telling u these useless ppl don't deserve Rahul & his sensibility). Rauli have some tashan with Mauli leaving & Rahul confirming his suspicion that Mauli is upto smthg & leaves to do his share of work to complete the challenge.

Rahul on his way to temple to speak to SS devi is confronted by clown. Both have a convo again which is quite contrasting with Rahul as always making sense & clown talking about sanskars & all ( isn't he the same guy who arranged a bachelor's party for Rahul & a stripper too πŸ€£πŸ˜…. Dikh gye iske sanskaar 🀣🀣). Rahul somehow leaves robbing off a dhoti & informs SS devi that Mauli is upto smthg.

Back home SS devi questions Mauli of her intentions but before she could speak fan fav antagonist shurpanakha enters with her useless son Vicky & genuine husband. Everyone invites them in & shurpanakha starts her vyawahar Wali baten bringing up Manisha's broken marriage which rightfully pisses off Rahul. Everyone promises to stay till Mini's marriage infront if shurpnakha.

Special mention to how cute Rahul looked in that dhoti πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

Do share ur thoughts guys

Edited by Vidvish - 5 days ago
Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Review time it is.

Episode 13

The episode begins with fan fav chilled out Mr. Smartie giving some realistic gyan to Mauli Mahan which she again very conveniently ignored. I loved this scene especially the ease & finesse with which Shehzad portrayed Rahul here. Him having banana was a cherry on top. 1😘😘 Mauli saying iski sunungi to kaam bigad jayega koi ise batao uski baten sunne ke liye hi audience show dekh rhi hai 🀭🀭

Mauli tries to talk to bheegi billi dadu but gets interrupted by none other than SS devi. So finally take him on a boat ride & all the past ki kahani is revealed. Problematic Vijay too wanted to be a Dr but wasn't supported poor guy. I genuinely felt bad for him here but that doesn't justify all the things he did in his ego. We're also given a hint about the twins truth here.

Sorted bhaiya being kept in the dark by IS. I really don't get this woman how the earth she keeps claiming that she gave Vaibhav everything & did the best for him when all he had was complaints regarding being bought up at his uncle's house. 😣😣

We see a very interesting convo between Rauli at the boat where both challenge each other depicting their contrasting personalities & it was lovely. I'm so so so glad the maker's didn't ruin this contrast till the end & kept it intact. Kudos to them for this. Bheegi billi dadu thinking how both of them r right & wishing for the best. Next day mrng SS devi asks sadu chachu to pack up everyone & Mauli looks on.

Episode 14

Mauli thinking of ways to stop everyone notices Saloni & Mini talking about how the former has left 2 of her shows for coming here. πŸ€£πŸ˜…. This was really hilarious as for the whole period of the show all she was doing was Ghar ke kaam πŸ˜…πŸ€£.

Rahul notices this & officially calls Mauli Ms. Haye Tauba, also deduces that she's upto smthg but is happy to go back to London. This guy & his observation skills r another level good 😁😁.

IS & Tanvi have a talk where it is revealed that Rahul & Vaibhav r twins. I so hate the amount of drama IS is doing in her insecurity.

Mauli tries talking to Mini to call her in-laws but she refuses saying she can't. Rahul comes & again does some sensible talks about Mini not being able to meet Vicky freely which offends the alpha female Mini. ( I'm telling u these useless ppl don't deserve Rahul & his sensibility). Rauli have some tashan with Mauli leaving & Rahul confirming his suspicion that Mauli is upto smthg & leaves to do his share of work to complete the challenge.

Rahul on his way to temple to speak to SS devi is confronted by clown. Both have a convo again which is quite contrasting with Rahul as always making sense & clown talking about sanskars & all ( isn't he the same guy who arranged a bachelor's party for Rahul & a stripper too πŸ€£πŸ˜…. Dikh gye iske sanskaar 🀣🀣). Rahul somehow leaves robbing off a dhoti & informs SS devi that Mauli is upto smthg.

Back home SS devi questions Mauli of her intentions but before she could speak fan fav antagonist shurpanakha enters with her useless son Vicky & genuine husband. Everyone invites them in & shurpanakha starts her vyawahar Wali baten bringing up Manisha's broken marriage which rightfully pisses off Rahul. Everyone promises to stay till Mini's marriage infront if shurpnakha.

Lovely review vish❀️

Will catch up this week.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Lovely review vish❀️

Will catch up this week.

Thanks 😊

I hope u r better now. 😁

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Review time it is.

Episode 13

The episode begins with fan fav chilled out Mr. Smartie giving some realistic gyan to Mauli Mahan which she again very conveniently ignored. I loved this scene especially the ease & finesse with which Shehzad portrayed Rahul here. Him having banana was a cherry on top.😘😘 Mauli saying iski sunungi to kaam bigad jayega koi ise batao uski baten sunne ke liye hi audience show dekh rhi hai 🀭🀭

Episode 14

Yes that was the only time we felt vijay otherwise he always came out as very ott in his frustration against Manoj.

Will talk about IS later

The contrast on boat was amazing and we related woth bheegi billi dadu's thoughts. Yes it was great that they maintained it positively till the end and it never became a cause of rift between them. In fact it strengthened their relationship as they got to know about the another perspective than their own's to see through.

Are saloni used to be absent for initial episodes so she must have been traveling to and fro jabalpur shooting and packing up her showsπŸ˜† may be she had to do up down daily because ss devi could not have let her escape from her duty of doing dishes🀭🀭

In Tanvi swara convo i traditionally expected such a behavior in quite reverse role. Swara must have been pleading while Tanvi showing her attitude and rights over his sacrificed son. But this scenario was much annoying

Mini was bit harsh on Rahul as i mentioned earlier she was trying to be portrayed as a brat in initial episodes but if we give a thought to the amount of emotional turmoil and frustration she must be going through then she was perfectly understandable. Chache jitne bhi dakiyanusi kyo na ho traditional homes me especially ladkiyo ko maa baap ya aur bujurgho ke kahe ke hisab se hi chalna padta hai.

Twins interaction at this point was the cutest. I would have liked to see more of such kind than the collar fight type scenes that followed soon

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 4 days ago

Thanks 😊

I hope u r better now. 😁

Yup, fit and fine nowπŸ‘

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes that was the only time we felt vijay otherwise he always came out as very ott in his frustration against Manoj.

Will talk about IS later

The contrast on boat was amazing and we related woth bheegi billi dadu's thoughts. Yes it was great that they maintained it positively till the end and it never became a cause of rift between them. In fact it strengthened their relationship as they got to know about the another perspective than their own's to see through.

Are saloni used to be absent for initial episodes so she must have been traveling to and fro jabalpur shooting and packing up her showsπŸ˜† may be she had to do up down daily because ss devi could not have let her escape from her duty of doing dishes🀭🀭

In Tanvi swara convo i traditionally expected such a behavior in quite reverse role. Swara must have been pleading while Tanvi showing her attitude and rights over his sacrificed son. But this scenario was much annoying

Mini was bit harsh on Rahul as i mentioned earlier she was trying to be portrayed as a brat in initial episodes but if we give a thought to the amount of emotional turmoil and frustration she must be going through then she was perfectly understandable. Chache jitne bhi dakiyanusi kyo na ho traditional homes me especially ladkiyo ko maa baap ya aur bujurgho ke kahe ke hisab se hi chalna padta hai.

Twins interaction at this point was the cutest. I would have liked to see more of such kind than the collar fight type scenes that followed soon

Agreed only time when we felt bad for him.

Cool.

Exactly it was so good & yup this contrast only strengthened their relationship rather than weakening it.

Waah kya logic nikala hai Divya behind Saloni's absence 🀣🀣.

Ikr it should've been Tanvi showing attitude & IS begging but it was reversed here completely. Again a different aspect of our show.

See bratty or not he's her elder brother & this is not a way to behave with him especially from the traditional household like NWG that she belongs to. I now realise that how these ppl have been treating both Rauli very badly & the way these 2 always kept solving each & every problem of the house. These 2 deserve so much better 😒.

Agreed this was cute but the collar fight for manaofying SS devi was not much serious though & the other one well clown initiated it. Anyways these 2 had some good bonding scenes too. So it's OK.