Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hi guys. My review for this week.

So this week concluded with the revelation of Rati and Clown's deeds.

Though I'm happy that Rati got her due, I'm not happy that Clown went scot free with nothing other than one slap from his dad.

If not the harm to Guddi, clown would still not have tried to help Rahul.

He overheard Rahul talking to to Vijay. If he had a conscience and knew Rahul had no intentions of taking up the Ujjain restaurant.

Clown's conscience should have awoken then and the first person he should have apologised to is Rahul.

But he didn't do that. Only because Rati harmed Guddi, his emotions were high.

Another thing I didn't like is Janki accepting Rati's words against Jyoti.

Of course like you guys, I also loved the Rauli scenes.

My favourite scenes were -

1) Mauli revealing Vicky's truth to Mahila Mandal, giving suprabha the cream for her itch, connecting the dots after seeing Golu's allergy .

2) Jyoti and Manoj putting the fear of infection in Suprabha's mind with their acting.

My rating for this week would be 7/10.

I loved Rauli scenes, Mauli's stand for her love but I couldn't stand Janki's nonsense.

By the way, did you guys notice that Suprabha is actually the lucky charm for NWG🤣🤣🤣

Jo bhi villains Uske saat haat milate hain, they are doomed.

JCB uncle and now Rati. Donon be isse haat milake bohot Galti Kar di.😂😂😂😂

Awesome review.

Same here Clown got scot free though I'm still hoping Rahul remains pissed off with him.

Exactly my point had Guddi not been involved isko koi realisation nhi hota agar hona hota to it should've happened the moment he heard Rahul taking stand for him.

Agreed again this budhiya needs duniya bhar ka proof from family but believed a kal ki ayi Hui DN aise hi. She's getting worse day by day.

These 2 scenes were gr8 too.

No one can take SS Devi's nonsense & her flipping.

U r right shurpanakha khud villain hai pr baki villains ke liye unlucky hai aur NWG ke liye lucky charm hai 😅😂

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Frankly speaking, the makers just look lost with the plot. The track had substance or potential but it went in the wrong direction. Sure, the marriage is voided now but now even Vijay seemed to accept the alliance but Tanvi still thick-headed, so now she becomes the next villain. Seriously, just to extend this plot since there seems to be nothing left in the story lol.

Exactly!! My gut is telling me that they didn't know which direction to go in so kept pivoting just for drama. It also seemed like a mix of some lazy writing or possibly new writers. We'll see how this wraps up on Monday.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Exactly!! My gut is telling me that they didn't know which direction to go in so kept pivoting just for drama. It also seemed like a mix of some lazy writing or possibly new writers. We'll see how this wraps up on Monday.

Let's see how all of this wraps up completely tomorrow.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

So almost all the scenes have got mention bit still trying it here😅

1. Mauli saving Guddi and then holding and hugging her constantly throughout Rahul rati debate. It was just a small thing shown in pieces. But it really showed a motherly bond and care of mauli towards the little child. Its not a surprise from an ITV FL but whenever such scenes comes, especially of leads with a kid that is not their own, am always in awe of them.

2. Rauli cute talk before she leaves for mahila mandal office and the co stipated faces of the rest of the family. It's kind of refelcted their professional requirements too that is much in contradiction with the usual practice like Mauli going outside to consider the house matters or on job for treating patients and Rahul coming giving her left over things and preparing a drink for her. Totally awesome 😍

Also jyoti's comic pov and dialogues during pundit calling time deserves a mention🤭

Ratings 8/10 just for DW and unexplained hypocrites of most of thr family members. Just fed up of them

Prediction: yes rauli wedding and DW nakhre party masti fun some tear shedding etc. etc

Not sure but i am also expecting 'jhooth nahi bolungi' wali vimla chachi with 'vyavahar wali baat'🤭

Favorite character has to be Guddi by default🤗

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Also i think rahul is not perfect and righteous man this has been agreed with the real marriage he has gone through and that now has witnessed its peaceful demise. But I think he don't deserves to be blame for it now. The makers motto never was showing the struggle of a divorcee in an orthodox society. It just came as a result of their dramatic and tricky storyline and so it has got a dramatic ending as well.

We can not forget that in front of the whole society Rahul had openly declared that he is ready to marry a divorcee and he himself get married just in order to be able to get married to a divorcee. He is wrong and i think that theu wanted to show that children can make such kind of mistakes if parents didn't stopped being adamant and stubborn for their decision made out of just their pride and prejudice.

The mistake had the chance of ruining the lives of many and so deserves to be condemned at all cost but to continue with it would have only worsened the damage

Yes there were many other ways of showing their point too as these people are still bent on believing only mauli as a divorcee when Rahul is now more than her. Also not all people tends to make such mistakes but nowadays i think most of the people are impulsive and do act mindlessly in such situations and Rahul is one of them. So no complains from him

Makers surely has lowered the bar and is to be blamed for it because they have just made a mesh of everything by doing this. Let's see how they are actually going to break the delusion of DW and through her the typical society

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

So almost all the scenes have got mention bit still trying it here😅

1. Mauli saving Guddi and then holding and hugging her constantly throughout Rahul rati debate. It was just a small thing shown in pieces. But it really showed a motherly bond and care of mauli towards the little child. Its not a surprise from an ITV FL but whenever such scenes comes, especially of leads with a kid that is not their own, am always in awe of them.

2. Rauli cute talk before she leaves for mahila mandal office and the co stipated faces of the rest of the family. It's kind of refelcted their professional requirements too that is much in contradiction with the usual practice like Mauli going outside to consider the house matters or on job for treating patients and Rahul coming giving her left over things and preparing a drink for her. Totally awesome 😍

Also jyoti's comic pov and dialogues during pundit calling time deserves a mention🤭

Ratings 8/10 just for DW and unexplained hypocrites of most of thr family members. Just fed up of them

Prediction: yes rauli wedding and DW nakhre party masti fun some tear shedding etc. etc

Not sure but i am also expecting 'jhooth nahi bolungi' wali vimla chachi with 'vyavahar wali baat'🤭

Favorite character has to be Guddi by default🤗

Superb review.

Agreed these scenes were absolutely worth mentioning.

Cutie chachi to is just 🤩🤩

Flippers & their flipping is gonna continue more so let's just be prepared for more hypocrisy.

These 2 ladies can definitely enter to add some spice 😜😂

Guddi is the unexpected star ⭐ ⭐

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Also i think rahul is not perfect and righteous man this has been agreed with the real marriage he has gone through and that now has witnessed its peaceful demise. But I think he don't deserves to be blame for it now. The makers motto never was showing the struggle of a divorcee in an orthodox society. It just came as a result of their dramatic and tricky storyline and so it has got a dramatic ending as well.

We can not forget that in front of the whole society Rahul had openly declared that he is ready to marry a divorcee and he himself get married just in order to be able to get married to a divorcee. He is wrong and i think that theu wanted to show that children can make such kind of mistakes if parents didn't stopped being adamant and stubborn for their decision made out of just their pride and prejudice.

The mistake had the chance of ruining the lives of many and so deserves to be condemned at all cost but to continue with it would have only worsened the damage

Yes there were many other ways of showing their point too as these people are still bent on believing only mauli as a divorcee when Rahul is now more than her. Also not all people tends to make such mistakes but nowadays i think most of the people are impulsive and do act mindlessly in such situations and Rahul is one of them. So no complains from him

Makers surely has lowered the bar and is to be blamed for it because they have just made a mesh of everything by doing this. Let's see how they are actually going to break the delusion of DW and through her the typical society

Exactly my point no one is perfect & so is Rahul. He's definitely an inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to be perfect he has his own set of flaws & it's very normal.

Same I too feel they're trying to show the same & hence no complains with Rahul.

DW ka delusion breaking is definitely a thing to look out for.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly my point no one is perfect & so is Rahul. He's definitely an inspiration but that doesn't mean he has to be perfect he has his own set of flaws & it's very normal.

Same I too feel they're trying to show the same & hence no complains with Rahul.

DW ka delusion breaking is definitely a thing to look out for.

Yes he is a flawed character who often chose some extraordinary and unusual ways of doing ordinary things. But its his intentions that speaks for him and justifies him in most of the instances

Exactly

Yeah waiting for that🤞

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Superb review.

Agreed these scenes were absolutely worth mentioning.

Cutie chachi to is just 🤩🤩

Flippers & their flipping is gonna continue more so let's just be prepared for more hypocrisy.

These 2 ladies can definitely enter to add some spice 😜😂

Guddi is the unexpected star ⭐ ⭐

Thabk you😁😁

Hain na ❤️❤️❤️ i hope i didn't repeated any of the already mentioned scenes

Yes will have to😓

Waiting for them eagerly🙈🙈

Yes🤗🤗

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes he is a flawed character who often chose some extraordinary and unusual ways of doing ordinary things. But its his intentions that speaks for him and justifies him in most of the instances

Exactly

Yeah waiting for that🤞

Him being flawed is what makes him relatable cos we all r flawed in some or th other way. Agreed his intentions speak for him 😁😁

👍👍

😁😁