Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Vidya ke emotional dialogues ke time madhav ka expression dekhke aisa laga, jaise woh sapna dekha raha hain

mujhe laga arey isko itna dialogues diye hi mujhe toh jyada mile nahi 🤣🤣 and he saw anitaraj ji she said adjust 🤣🤣 sorry it's a joke 
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Dekha nhi..

Bas X par padha..

Precap dekha bas...

Kuch nhi she took promise from vidya to not let snyone come between her and madhav's relation..when she herself gave that haq to everyone madhav, vidya, KP , fufa , ruhismiley36

Baki orecap dekha hai..

Vahi same expression with broken voice...

What the hell is happening to sam's acting...smiley29

I think even actors gets bored in long running shows..

They start so good and than becomes mediocre...🙄

No mistake of theirs kaun roz roz dil se is bakwas ke liye mehnat kare...

not bored they get tired and i heard shoot schedule is hectic and this sp airing epi all 7 days taking toll on their health 
Edited by firewings_diya - 26 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have a strong feeling iss baar white day armaan ka hoga smiley36 may be ab will find her lost family armaan ke wajah se kuch hadsaa hoga and ab will blame him for everything including moms death and taking away her family smiley36 jiss tarah uskon junior ak banake rakha hi iss baar ab hi usko chodkr jayegi smiley36

Ruhi is already experienced as she has seen death of everyone in her lifetime and by the time she would have forgiven ak. She may understand it may not be his mistake smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I have a strong feeling iss baar white day armaan ka hoga smiley36 may be ab will find her lost family armaan ke wajah se kuch hadsaa hoga and ab will blame him for everything including moms death and taking away her family smiley36 jiss tarah uskon junior ak banake rakha hi iss baar ab hi usko chodkr jayegi smiley36

Ruhi is already experienced as she has seen death of everyone in her lifetime and by the time she would have forgiven ak. She may understand it may not be his mistake smiley36

one side from ruhi all blames on ak still there and today dadi added smoke suddenly on ar tumhari wajah se tumhari maa ki aur uski maa ki death. Was ar involved in any temple steps fiasco or car drive incident of his mom death. That way all blames pile up and later nullifued through acceptance. Ak truth is coming out to manish. When manish called after divorce news out abhira told iss baar mein apna blood chose kar rahi hoon woh sirf meri mumma. Abhira chose ruhi words twice. So another round she might chose ruhi for ak in neil arohi deaths. Her tootha tara wish vm should unite it's done today. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye has to come it seems that may happen with ak truth out or any other extra added blames on ar choosing her blood side and go away. They purposely told kartik ka khoon so on gvs side she wl chose. We need to see how kuch nahi chahiye comes out. Ruhis yesterday words jab tak realise how bahut der ma hojaye
Edited by Mehersudha - 26 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

not bored they get tired and i heard shoot schedule is hectic and this sp airing epi all 7 days taking toll on their health 

Yeah it seem she is fed up giving this sad looks..

Or maybe she herself is not getting what abhira is doing...

Its getting monotonous now and no mistake of her, character itself is very stale now..

Actor bhi kya hi galti yaar..

Ab 4 mahine se rota hi rahega toh actor bhi kya hi kre..smiley29

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah it seem she is fed up giving this sad looks..

Or maybe she herself is not getting what abhira is doing...

Its getting monotonous now and no mistake of her, character itself is very stale now..

Actor bhi kya hi galti yaar..

Ab 4 mahine se rota hi rahega toh actor bhi kya hi kre..smiley29

har roz aakar set pe rona is a torture smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yuck WT H is wrong with that ghatiya, vile POS

budhiya, blaming Armaan for sick things. That's 

why I can't stand Vidya as a mother how she stand there 

and listen to the filth coming out of that woman nasty mouth

I want to kill her

Atheer Gun GIF

Gosh how can she be his grandmother more his enemy smiley11

Abhira was compared with this vile woman for guilt-tripping Armaan smiley36 Forgetting it's been a part of  Armaan's basic characteristics he is in the deep pit of guilt-tripping and holding himself responsible for all the wrongs because of KP's constant blame game from the time he was a child. KP destroyed his childhood and in her ego and vengeance for his biological mother now because of her hatred for Abhira she wants to destroy his adulthood too. 

DKP writers please keep MG away from Abhira he already destroyed so many lives smiley44

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Ok one thing I got clarity .. armaan' s  real mom died  may be by giving birth that not clear . ... No Shivani track coming back track for. Now smiley37 I am relieved .

The whole rose garden track is scrap .smiley29 they just open multiple track never gives ending or give fuski reveal ..whole madhav  shoot drama wrapped in two episodes ... smiley36