Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 28 days ago

POV: Abeera having a breakdown after getting humiliated for the nth time 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Lets see. there is a chance Madhav ki injury ke chakkar mein all this  will be postponed and then Kaveri-Sanjay find a way to rafa-dafa the matter

but real consequences will be if he actually is suspended for some time and faces action for bribing, falsely accusing someone else and Abhira can sue him for mental harassment too . He should be liable to pay Abhira for the damages she has suffered.

yeah to prove Abhira as innocent .. Sanjay’s crimes will have to be investigated.. and the law is equal for all .. even his bar card should get suspended.. since Armaan has had a change of clothes let’s see .. waise bhi I am already tired of seeing Abhira in white shirt back pant .. I hope both Sanjay and Abhira are suspended for some time .. Armaan waise bhi cases Toh nahi ladta 

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Bechara fufasa ko unke maasa ne phasa dia.This Kaveri poddar is no one’s saga not even her jamaisa’s.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab really helped mend Bansal family relations except Krish of course.. The pride in Charus face when Kv was going to give toffee to Sanjay.. 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah to prove Abhira as innocent .. Sanjay’s crimes will have to be investigated.. and the law is equal for all .. even his bar card should get suspended.. since Armaan has had a change of clothes let’s see .. waise bhi I am already tired of seeing Abhira in white shirt back pant .. I hope both Sanjay and Abhira are suspended for some time .. Armaan waise bhi cases Toh nahi ladta 

Change of clothes ke liye suspension extension 😃

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Can someone please post ab breakdown scene & ar confronting sb scene? I don't wanna see whole episode... 🙏🙏🙏

Paraphrasing it. not exact dialogues, but this is gist

Armaan runs behind her

She says- stay away. picks up a stick lying there and creates a distance between them. she says If you are near me sab uthal puthal hota hai. everything is just going wrong everyday

He says- No I will fix everything

She says- another jutha vaada

HE says- no i really will fix

She says- ok lets start from beginning- bring my mom back alive

Then she recounts her pain, hurdles- first maa gayi, then shaadi hui and I came to your house, then when I left the house I had no money even for food, but your family hated me so much that they didnt let me work anywehere and now when I was trying to do my own independent thing- again this has happened

He starts to say sorry

She says- sorry and sharminda hone seh nothing will change. pyaar mein toh sab theek hota hai, but mere saath sab galat hi horaha hai- tum hi batao kyun hai aisa. then she says- kaash tum mussoorie nahi aate, mumma may be alive and maybe my dreams too. and walks off

Armaan also sheds a tear and thinks that its true that in a way he has been responsible for all her pain and she took care of him but he always blamed her, didnt listen to her and now indirectly this career issue is because of him and he vows to find the culprits who have wronged Abhira. he thinks he has no haq to feel bad or be naaraz with Abhira because she is right to be upset.

During Armaan monologue there are some FBs of Abhira applying cream for him but him behaving badly during charu accident, proposal scene, serving DP etc that he has

During entire confrontation, Abhira is mellow, in tears. fully broken. its not an accusatory tone at all. its more a tone of- you cant do anything to fix things and my life is just going from bad to worse everyday

Its a  very emotional scene

I really dont think the tone of Abhiras words were- "you killed my mom" types. it was more of exhaustion and being broken- that i have lost everything and the person she craves most is her mumma so she brought her up. 

Depsite being broken, she did find the strength to wipe her tears and go asking for cctv, try talking to judge etc. 

Thats why I love Abhira. she doesnt actually give up. she will do her best. thankfully this time Armaan is quicker than her and has proof of her innocence 

I hope we get another nice scene tomorrow where Armaan reassures her that he has proof of her innocence and her membership to bar will be reinstated and she can work. 

Edited by Pinecone - 28 days ago

Yeh phuphasa itna top lawyer kaise hai har baar pakda jaata hai..

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Aj kal ruhi bhabhji ke sath, sirf dayan surekha ko dekha rahi hai.Goenka couple kaha hai?Upar toh nahi chale gaye woh log?