Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

So dadisa knowingly called Ar matlab her favorite jamaisa manoj are useless?

makers just made sure to give those little Rohit sympathy lines so her character doesn’t look completely downgraded waah waah………just hope Ar handles Ru case without any further mu between him and Ab.

Also for Ar it doesn’t matter Ab his is legal wife usne toh man bana liya hai so why not reveal divorce truth?

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

For the love of God and satan can anyone please tell armaan about the falsified divorce documents. PLEASE

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't care if Armaan is help Ruhiiiiiiiiiiiji

I'm glad at least today Abhimaan had a conversation, it didn't solve all their problems. Abhira spoke her fears, feelings for Armaan, and how her self esteem was hit. That's what I wanted to see actual vulnerability. All her emotions was lay out and let's see how they move forward.

I liked the episode

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Udaipur ke saare lawyers absent hai kya, that Armaan has to help Ruhi now. Ofc this case cant be handled by Manoj. Sanjay toh anyway hates MG but technically if Kaveri forces, he has to do it. But very convenient that its Armaan who will fight it. Taaki koi aur kaand ho. And in the process of case, he will once again let Ruhi be privy to whats happening in his personal life so she can interfere again.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Genuine question: what dokha did abhira give to dadisa of all peoplesmiley22

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For the love of God and satan can anyone please tell armaan about the falsified divorce documents. PLEASE

Madhav Ji has more important issues in his life.smiley36smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't understand the issue about Armaan helping Ruhi here. I mean, I don't like Ruhi, but Armaan does consider her his friend. What's wrong with helping her??

He has been told this situation is because of the wedding that didn't happen and honestly Armaan could have called it off much ahead of when he did.. So it's only right that he helps with the case! Ab wo guilt ke liye ho, Abhira ke liye ya Ruhi ke liye! It's his responsibility either way.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's even the point of giving KP these random lines about Ruhi cheating Rohit if she had to just let it pass immediately after! smiley39

arey itni asani se choot gayi toh ek baar toh banti hi na dadi se aisa gussa karne ki nahi toh sab usko galiya de rahe hi. It's like tongue cleaner today. Ruhi cried and immediately she stretched her hand. Ar saying if abhira knows is she herself will take the guilt for their state in the name of shadi. Both ar abhira will be put in guilt for ruhis and goenkas condition. Ruhi has not guilt burdened him 🤣🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kya hi farak padtha hai! armaan he liye wo ab bhi uski patni Hai smiley37

Genuine question: what dokha did abhira give to dadisa of all peoplesmiley22

I think she didn’t like the fact it was deal shaadi between ArAb.