Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

idk what to think about armaan helping ruhi. armaan is right that abhira would want to help MG since she has a special place for him (for now). i never thought of it in that aspect. armaan is not really helping just ruhi, but more her family. plus dadisa guilt trips him (shocker). all i want is that he tells abhira about it so that she doesn't find out from dadisa or phuphasa like she said today. maybe armaan will ask for abhira's help on this case. you never know.

also it looks like armaan does confront phuphasa about what he did to abhira's first case. i hope it is all shown in tomorrow's episode.

Edited by Sa7861 - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The Abhimaan scene today where Abhira breaks down is beautifully done by Sam! Kudos to her

Her dialogues are really really well written

She says it as it is with full honesty about how she loves him but is unhappy both with and without him because of what he has done by lying and avoiding her questions for 10 months

And she doesnt have any akad about case either. its just that she wants to build her career without any favors. She is not refusing case perse. She told client that he can go with her or Armaan whoever he wants

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What's even the point of giving KP these random lines about Ruhi cheating Rohit if she had to just let it pass immediately after! smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

idk what to think about armaan helping ruhi. armaan is right that abhira would want to help MG since she has a special place for him (for now). i never thought of it in that aspect. armaan is not really helping ruhi plus dadisa guilt trips him (shocker). all i want is that he tells abhira about it. maybe armaan will ask for abhira's help on this case. you never know.

also it looks like armaan does confront phuphasa about what he did to abhira's first case. i hope it is all shown in tomorrow's episode.

he is helping for his own guilt regarding Ruhi. that is the biggest factor.

He mentioned Abhiras name - but its not like Abhira asked him to fight case. he knows Abhira is very righteous and kind and would want to help MG and Ruhi if needed because she doesnt hold grudges. but he didnt just suffice to say its for Abhira. he included Ruhi, MG, Swarna, etc etc also.

lets hope he has learned his lesson and wont hide about case from Abhira. because if Abhira sees him with Ruhi and has no idea whats going on, she will MU and rightfully so.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wahh KP feeling proud that her grandson will lose to her always! smiley32 aisi dadi sabko mil jaye tho bas zindagi ki waat hi lag jaani hai smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri's behavior makes no sense to me

Dhokha given by Abhira is presumably about the deal shaadi. but that dhokha was given by Armaan too. infact he asked Ab to hide it. she fell in love with him and wanted shaadi to be real clearly - that Kaveri now knows. so what dhokha is she talking about?! its moot na.

the dhokha Ruhi gave has led to Rohit leaving home and is dead. how come Kaveri has SO much sympathy for Ruhi and none for Abhira

She had no Fs to give about where Abhira would live, how she would manage. she knew Ab would never use those blank checks she gave. but Ruhi ko lekar itnaa concern. her body language seeing Ruhi say I am paying for bad karam is so gentle.

She knows that Abhira has done a lot for family

phir bhi she wants to favor Ruhi over Abhira. WTF

The only good thing- FINALLY Ruhi acknowledged her deeds as BAD KARMA. Lets hope this self realization lasts.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

he is helping for his own guilt regarding Ruhi. that is the biggest factor.

He mentioned Abhiras name - but its not like Abhira asked him to fight case. he knows Abhira is very righteous and kind and would want to help MG and Ruhi if needed because she doesnt hold grudges. but he didnt just suffice to say its for Abhira. he included Ruhi, MG, Swarna, etc etc also.

lets hope he has learned his lesson and wont hide about case from Abhira. because if Abhira sees him with Ruhi and has no idea whats going on, she will MU and rightfully so.

bold: ya because in today's episode abhira mentions that he will hide something else and will find out from dadisa about it and get insulted by phuphasa. i'm scared that she will find out right from dadisa because armaan will not have gotten a chance to tell her since he is trying to fix abhira's law license. i hope that is not the case.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Wahh KP feeling proud that her grandson will lose to her always! smiley32 aisi dadi sabko mil jaye tho bas zindagi ki waat hi lag jaani hai smiley7

I don't understand the issue about Armaan helping Ruhi here. I mean, I don't like Ruhi, but Armaan does consider her his friend. What's wrong with helping her??

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I knew it. Makers never wants solve any track properly, they love to mess up things, specially when it comes to their fav triangle.

Hope atleast they will show a sane reason like ar finding about ak being gk daughter and will prove her iinnocence in that accident through some police report or something for this plot. There must be a reason for him seeing photo of younger ak and listening to so called childhood trauma story of bhabhi.

if he finds out Akshara is related to Goenkas in the process of case and doesnt tell Ab, then one more major showdown will happen for him keeping this truth also from her. I really hope that Goenka Ab connection reveal is some other way

Last thing Ab needs is to see Armaan let her down one more time.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Felling sed for ram singh ji, bechare ki cycle stupid rich people family politics k wajah se na mili smiley13