Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't understand the issue about Armaan helping Ruhi here. I mean, I don't like Ruhi, but Armaan does consider her his friend. What's wrong with helping her??

as the loans are for that broken shadi he himself will feel guilty. If it's another case he will help her wo guilt
Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The first bit of the court part was good. Glad that abhira didn't straightaway say no to the case. Anyways farq kya he padha, iska ddp toh consistent hona haismiley13

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

bold: ya because in today's episode abhira mentions that he will hide something else and will find out from dadisa about it and get insulted by phuphasa. i'm scared that she will find out right from dadisa because armaan will not have gotten a chance to tell her since he is trying to fix abhira's law license. i hope that is not the case.

Kaveri has deliberately plotted to put Ruhi back in Armaans life

Armaan in the process of case, is very likely to once again let Ruhi be privy to his personal life.

I hope that he will not divulge anything about whats happening between him and Abhira because its their private matter but I am not optimistic.

Lets hope that Armaan is able to stay true to this whole- I will always pick you statement

I loved the way Abhira broke down and exposed her vulnerabilities to him today.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He has been told this situation is because of the wedding that didn't happen and honestly Armaan could have called it off much ahead of when he did.. So it's only right that he helps with the case! Ab wo guilt ke liye ho, Abhira ke liye ya Ruhi ke liye! It's his responsibility either way.

He should help her. Any one in his position would feel it is his responsibility.

I mean even Abhira to whom Ruhi has always been rude thinks Ruhi is the victim, why in the world Armaan would not sympathise with her after what he left her at the altar??

New news......twitter pe people are blaming Armaan because Sanjay conspired against Abhira. smiley39smiley39

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He should help her. Any one in his position would feel it is his responsibility.

I mean even Abhira to whom Ruhi has always been rude thinks Ruhi is the victim, why in the world Armaan would not sympathise with her after what he left her at the altar??

New news......twitter pe people are blaming Armaan because Sanjay conspired against Abhira. smiley39smiley39

Bold - wo hi tho ab narrative Hai na! Armaan married Abhira isiliye tho Phuphu aaye uski zindagi mein! Tho naturally Armaan is at fault smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Genuine question: what dokha did abhira give to dadisa of all peoplesmiley22

I have same question

I presumed she is talking of deal shaadi between Abhimaan but that is moot because they fell in love. And in any case Armaan was equally party to it

It was verbal deal made in dire situation

How she can compare the 2 dhokhas makes no sense. What Ruhi did made Rohit leave and subsequently die. yet her sympathies lie with Ruhi and not Abhira.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ab - Ar scene before the case was well written and well acted by both. Ab hurt , pain and confusion were well conveyed. As well as Ar' s desire to make things right for a future together

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Waise why was phuphu behaving like he is actually scared of Armaan when he warned him today smiley37 not able to tag you @A_Derry_Girl

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For the love of God and satan can anyone please tell armaan about the falsified divorce documents. PLEASE

wouldn't it be great if phuphasa spills it after armaan says abhira is still his wife bc phuphasa would be thinking armaan is mad at him for the divorce documents rather than the fact armaan found out he is the one who framed abhira. OH that would be great! but i doubt the writers would do that.
Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan fighting case for Ruhi is not the issue. its the fact that he will very likely let Ruhi into his personal space again. I hope not. The current Armaan version has shown to be much more cognizant of things so I hope not. but track record of Ar-Ruhi scenes is abysmal so fear toh hai that this case for Ruhi is gonna create only problems and more heartache for Abhira