Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Saynayo kaisa bg music hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley38

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mere cutu phupha, Armaan ne dhamki bhi di but koi phark nhi pada, kara wahi jo karna haismiley37smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think the whole logic of bribing a judge for cycle stealing is so ridiculous.. a cycle is worth 10 k -15 k

Lawyers like Sanjay Bansal who demand in lakhs for a hearing..are wasting their time on these issues ..

And Kaveri herself is stooping so law ..

Armaan n Abhira had a detailed conversation..where Abhira was right that she cannot trust Armaan anymore.. he has only given her pain .. via Ruhi , his grand mother and uncle ..

It’s a legit concern that she does not want to get in this mess again .. I actually felt it was an estranged couple wala relationship.. who have lived together for 10 months .. have faced issues .. though love is still there but major issues are there which is not helping them patch up

I have seen this conversation so many times .. where couple love each other .. but because of family issues have split up .. they want to patch up .. sometimes they do most time they move apart from each other ..

Armaan helping Ruhi is a red flag .. he should .. but Ruhi’s propensity to enter though any way .. like a shameless beggar and cry victim .,

Arman should have told his uncle Manoj to fight the case .. telling Manoj I will look into every detail but you talk with Ruhi ..

Madhav will get shot soon .. so all these cases ka kya hoga ..and Armaan claims he feels Abhira is his wife .. is a messy situation

Kaveri will tell Abhira to marry someone soon .. and it will be another mess

Let us be fair..if Ab hears that Ar did not pick up parnanu' s case but instead asked chacha... What would be her reaction? She would also have a go at him and Ar was right.. Ab would not want MG hurt

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira reaches court while stressing about M and his safety

She has her hearing and is waiting for her client and notices Sanjay talking to him. Armaan also is there and he also sees Sanjay talking to Abhiras client.Abhira goes to confront and Sanjay reveals that Armaan has sent the case to Abhira and taunts about Abhira. Abhira is upset and says I dont want bheek. She tells her client that if he wants Armaan to fight his case, he can go to him but if he wants Abhira to fight, she will see him in court.

FB is seen of Kaveri-Sanjay convo about trying to do something to ruin Abhiras life. Its so pathetic. Kaveri has asked Sanjay to ruin her career

Abhira is really upset and Armaan runs behind her and Armaan is rebuking her for being gussa and says we need to talk.

Abhira rightfully says- we were together for 10 months and you never spoke to me so now I dont want to talk anymore. she breaks down and Armaan says please hold my hand.

Abhira says I dont trust you. You will hide something from me, I will learn from Kaveri and your dadi and fufa will insult me. Ek hi dil hai, kitni baar todoge. Its heartbreaking. She really breaks down beautifully. She says I am unable to hate you. I am upset when I am with you and when I am without you also and she collapses. He hugs her and says- I promise I will keep you happy. Abhira says dont make promises you cant keep. I know you cant keep promise. Abhira says- I loved only mumma and you. but you broke my heart deliberately and my pyaar ka sapna is broken. Kismat has not planned happy ending for our lovestory. Armaan says- I will write it. He says- I will always choose you no matter what mushkil.

Client goes to Abhira says he wants her to fight it because he knows she will put full effort as its her first case

Armaan tells Sanjay off and says stay away from Abhiras career.

Kaveri is outside at some lawyer office and sees Ruhi there. Ruhi gets nervous. Kaveri says she knew all about her and Armaan ka raaz. She says Ruhi has given dhokha to them just like Abhira. Ruhi shed her crcocile tears and lies again about wanting to give chance to her shaadi with Rohit. Kaveri says- you werent doing any ehsaan. Ruhi says I am getting payback for my bure karam. I was dumped at mandap and now ghar is gone. Kaveri is looking very concerned. WTF. where was all this concern for Abhira?! what did Abhira do that was so horrible that Kaveri hates her?! She has sympathy for Ruhi but not Abhira. Pathetic woman.

Armaan goes to Abhira's court room and is watching her. He is interrupted by call from Kaveri and she tells him about Ruhi situation. Abhira notices him gone and is upset

Coffee date par hai Armaan Ruhi and he says I have done only galat to you. let me help in the case. Ruhi says you are trying to free from guilt. no need. Armaan says I cant forgive myself. he says I know ghar was kept girvi for shaadi and Ruhi says P Nanu will be upset. He says if Abhira learns I didnt help P Nanu she will be upset. Ruhi says- so you are doing this for Abhira

Armaan says- Yes, I am doing it for her, you, P Nanu, Swarna, Surekha.

Ruhi says ok.

Abhira looks at her mom's photo, takes blessings and is about to start.

but judge sees envelope with money and a note saying case jeetaiye

Judge is angry and doesnt even let Abhira speak and explain herself. Sanjay shows this all on live videocall to Kaveri and she is smug and happy. Sanjay actually looks conflicted in terms of expressions and Kaveri tells him to publicly beizzatify her some more.

Client yells at her and curses her. She tries to explain to her client. She falls down while following her client.

Precap- Abhira getting barred, Armaan holding fufa by collar. Kaveri saying she is not your wife and Armaan saying she is my everything. and Abhira trying to meet judge

Armaan will never learn from past why he has to involve in ruhi case. In future this will definitely create more bridge between abhimaan.

When will truth come out about divorce about ruhi. Wake up mr spineless poddar

Namecalling edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Exactly

I dont get how she can compare the dhokhas and worse still- have zero sympathy or concern for Abhira but be SO kind to Ruhi where she is guilt tripping Armaan to fight case.

How is Ruhi's dhokha acceptable but Abhira is on her hit list to the extent of wanting her to just suffer to the extent of ruining her livelihood etc

it is really pathetic that Kaveri n Sanjay got involved in a petty manner as a cycle ki chori .. is Poddar firm so so Vella ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Let us be fair..if Ab hears that Ar did not pick up parnanu' s case but instead asked chacha... What would be her reaction? She would also have a go at him and Ar was right.. Ab would not want MG hurt

as long as Ar was helping out , she'd be fine. infact she'd see that he is helping but still maintaining boundaries with Ruhi without personally getting involved

He can make Manoj incharge of the case but still be involved and be the actual one to deliver the points in court

now its a setup for more MUs when Ar-Ruhi meet regarding case things in private and she once again gets a window into his life and his equation with Ab etc

he may not willingly reveal things but Ruhi can still manipulate like she always has

if this track shows he has learned his lesson, great. but their track record shows argues against it

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armaan will never learn from past why he has to involve in lusty case. In future this will definitely create more bridge between abhimaan.

When will truth come out about divorce about lusty. Wake up mr spineless poddar

divorce truth is not coming thanks to Madhav and Kajal though. Abhira and Armaan have no idea about it.

Sanjay wont say anything but Kajal and M pata nahi kyun chup hai

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Armaan will never learn from past why he has to involve in lusty case. In future this will definitely create more bridge between abhimaan.

When will truth come out about divorce about lusty. Wake up mr spineless poddar

Usage of 2 banned words😀

And why for Ar In context of picking up today's case?

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abhira reaches court while stressing about M and his safety

She has her hearing and is waiting for her client and notices Sanjay talking to him. Armaan also is there and he also sees Sanjay talking to Abhiras client.Abhira goes to confront and Sanjay reveals that Armaan has sent the case to Abhira and taunts about Abhira. Abhira is upset and says I dont want bheek. She tells her client that if he wants Armaan to fight his case, he can go to him but if he wants Abhira to fight, she will see him in court.

FB is seen of Kaveri-Sanjay convo about trying to do something to ruin Abhiras life. Its so pathetic. Kaveri has asked Sanjay to ruin her career

Abhira is really upset and Armaan runs behind her and Armaan is rebuking her for being gussa and says we need to talk.

Abhira rightfully says- we were together for 10 months and you never spoke to me so now I dont want to talk anymore. she breaks down and Armaan says please hold my hand.

Abhira says I dont trust you. You will hide something from me, I will learn from Kaveri and your dadi and fufa will insult me. Ek hi dil hai, kitni baar todoge. Its heartbreaking. She really breaks down beautifully. She says I am unable to hate you. I am upset when I am with you and when I am without you also and she collapses. He hugs her and says- I promise I will keep you happy. Abhira says dont make promises you cant keep. I know you cant keep promise. Abhira says- I loved only mumma and you. but you broke my heart deliberately and my pyaar ka sapna is broken. Kismat has not planned happy ending for our lovestory. Armaan says- I will write it. He says- I will always choose you no matter what mushkil.

Client goes to Abhira says he wants her to fight it because he knows she will put full effort as its her first case

Armaan tells Sanjay off and says stay away from Abhiras career.

Kaveri is outside at some lawyer office and sees Ruhi there. Ruhi gets nervous. Kaveri says she knew all about her and Armaan ka raaz. She says Ruhi has given dhokha to them just like Abhira. Ruhi shed her crcocile tears and lies again about wanting to give chance to her shaadi with Rohit. Kaveri says- you werent doing any ehsaan. Ruhi says I am getting payback for my bure karam. I was dumped at mandap and now ghar is gone. Kaveri is looking very concerned. WTF. where was all this concern for Abhira?! what did Abhira do that was so horrible that Kaveri hates her?! She has sympathy for Ruhi but not Abhira. Pathetic woman.

Armaan goes to Abhira's court room and is watching her. He is interrupted by call from Kaveri and she tells him about Ruhi situation. Abhira notices him gone and is upset

Coffee date par hai Armaan Ruhi and he says I have done only galat to you. let me help in the case. Ruhi says you are trying to free from guilt. no need. Armaan says I cant forgive myself. he says I know ghar was kept girvi for shaadi and Ruhi says P Nanu will be upset. He says if Abhira learns I didnt help P Nanu she will be upset. Ruhi says- so you are doing this for Abhira

Armaan says- Yes, I am doing it for her, you, P Nanu, Swarna, Surekha.

Ruhi says ok.

Abhira looks at her mom's photo, takes blessings and is about to start.

but judge sees envelope with money and a note saying case jeetaiye

Judge is angry and doesnt even let Abhira speak and explain herself. Sanjay shows this all on live videocall to Kaveri and she is smug and happy. Sanjay actually looks conflicted in terms of expressions and Kaveri tells him to publicly beizzatify her some more.

Client yells at her and curses her. She tries to explain to her client. She falls down while following her client.

Precap- Abhira getting barred, Armaan holding fufa by collar. Kaveri saying she is not your wife and Armaan saying she is my everything. and Abhira trying to meet judge

Khud ke pair me khuladi maarna toh koi Armaan se seekho...Iska guilt ek din isse le doobega.smiley37...Agar ye firse apna brain rent pe dene jaa rah toh Abhi usse ruin karo,,,Growth dekhkar neeche girayega toh zyada takleef hoga...Hope he learn something from his current situation and do things without messup...

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago