Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Dusron ki Dadiyan pooja paath karte hain buddhape mein aur ek ye Armaan ki Dadi hain jo planning plotting karr rahi hain iss umra mein.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Literally zero people got impacted by the fact that Armaan Abhira had a 'deal' wedding. Both parties knew what they were getting into, and could have simply divorced in a year like many normal couples do anyways.

Rohit left home cause his wife loved his brother. So there is a huge difference. But Kaveri gives a rats ass about her 'beloved' grandson so smiley8

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

he goes with no repercussions though even if he does all this

I doubt her is gonna pay for his deeds. :(

ya see that is something i agree with. he didn't get any repercussions for what he did with abhira during armaan's bachelor party. i will never understand how krish is his son. that is my roman empire.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ram singh ji ki biwi aab kaam par kaise jayegi smiley13

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Literally zero people got impacted by the fact that Armaan Abhira had a 'deal' wedding. Both parties knew what they were getting into, and could have simply divorced in a year like many normal couples do anyways.

Rohit left home cause his wife loved his brother. So there is a huge difference. But Kaveri gives a rats ass about her 'beloved' grandson so smiley8

Exactly

I dont get how she can compare the dhokhas and worse still- have zero sympathy or concern for Abhira but be SO kind to Ruhi where she is guilt tripping Armaan to fight case.

How is Ruhi's dhokha acceptable but Abhira is on her hit list to the extent of wanting her to just suffer to the extent of ruining her livelihood etc

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi also behaved sensibly except for the slight jolt/ showing of irritation when she heard Ar mentioning he is doing it for Ab.

Let this track be her coming to senses getting these jolts as the therapist said and fully moving on and out of Ab - Ar life... One can always hope...

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ruhi also behaved sensibly except for the slight jolt/ showing of irritation when she heard Ar mentioning he is doing it for Ab.

Let this track be her coming to senses getting these jolts as the therapist said and fully moving on and out of Ab - Ar life... One can always hope...

Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan fighting case for Ruhi is not the issue. its the fact that he will very likely let Ruhi into his personal space again. I hope not. The current Armaan version has shown to be much more cognizant of things so I hope not. but track record of Ar-Ruhi scenes is abysmal so fear toh hai that this case for Ruhi is gonna create only problems and more heartache for Abhira

I think the whole logic of bribing a judge for cycle stealing is so ridiculous.. a cycle is worth 10 k -15 k

Lawyers like Sanjay Bansal who demand in lakhs for a hearing..are wasting their time on these issues ..

And Kaveri herself is stooping so law ..

Armaan n Abhira had a detailed conversation..where Abhira was right that she cannot trust Armaan anymore.. he has only given her pain .. via Ruhi , his grand mother and uncle ..

It’s a legit concern that she does not want to get in this mess again .. I actually felt it was an estranged couple wala relationship.. who have lived together for 10 months .. have faced issues .. though love is still there but major issues are there which is not helping them patch up

I have seen this conversation so many times .. where couple love each other .. but because of family issues have split up .. they want to patch up .. sometimes they do most time they move apart from each other ..

Armaan helping Ruhi is a red flag .. he should .. but Ruhi’s propensity to enter though any way .. like a shameless beggar and cry victim .,

Arman should have told his uncle Manoj to fight the case .. telling Manoj I will look into every detail but you talk with Ruhi ..

Madhav will get shot soon .. so all these cases ka kya hoga ..and Armaan claims he feels Abhira is his wife .. is a messy situation

Kaveri will tell Abhira to marry someone soon .. and it will be another mess

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I skip her scenes .. and also Kaveri no point in wasting time on negativity in the morning

Someone plz post convo between ab-ar. Mujhe poora epi nahi dekhna...