Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 04th Jul 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 2 months ago

Episode begins with Abhira preparing to leave for warm, she is concerned for her Madhav papa , but decides not to call him n distract him.
on reaching court she finds her client being brainwashed against her by Sanjay Phuphasa . Armana reaches there n finds the same . Sanjay is asking the client not to trust Abhira and bad mouthing her . She learns that this case was sent to her by Armaan.

Abhira tells the client that he can choose Armaan or who so ever he wished, but if he wanted her to fight his case she would be available in court room #4 .

Armaan is disgusted n furious with Sanjay Phuphasa , he follows Abhira .

Abhira is distraught that Armaan sent her this case . Armaan meets her n he apologises for Phuphasa ‘s actions , Abhura lashes out at him for doing this charity of sending her cases, she could do her own thing n did nit need anyone’s charity . He had broken her heart once again, she has loved o ly two persons in her life , one was mumma and other was Aarmaan , but he had broken her heart so many times . She cries she could not trust him any more . Armaan assures he loved her n he will always support her , he assures he will never allow anyone to harm her.Abhura weeps n hugs him, he too hugs her tightly .

Abhira states he will crumble before Daadi n will be unable to stop his family members from troubling her . She asks him tk stay away from her carreer . Armaan assures he loved her n will always protect her . He wants them to stay together always . They hug is interrupted by the client arriving n informing he wanted Abhura to fight his case . Sanjay follows the guy n tries tk dissuade him but the poor man states big successful lawyers ask for huge payments and then keep the cases hanging for long time while she being new she would fight his care with zeal and not over charge him . His wife was unable to go to work because her cycle was stolen , they were losing their livelihood. Abhura assures she will fight his case and restore the cycle .

Sanjay keeps Kaveri informed about this case , Kaveri advises him tk do whatever is needed to destroy Abhura’s career, humiliate her and make sure she leaves this professions ,their family and this city .

Kaveri is seen meeting a judge when she meets Ruhi who was trying to hire a lawyer for fighting her case , rescuing Goenka mansion . Kaveri assures Ruhinof all help n calms n consoles her , wipes her tears as Ruhi weeps .

Abhira is ready with the case and waits at the court at appointed time for the judge to arrive . Armaan is seen resent in the court room.
Kaveri informs him on phone that Ruhi needed help in fighting a case for Goenka house , she asks Armaan to help her as Goenkas were in trouble because of his marriage to Ruhi which never happened . So he was morally responsible for their mess. Armaan decides tk leave Abhira to fight the case n meets Ruhi .
Armana meets Ruhi at a Cafetaria and discusses the case l he assures Ruhi of all help as Abhira would never want tk see her Par naanu in trouble , Ruhi is sad he was fighting this case for the sake of Abhira n not her Ruhi .
At court Sanjay is seen making video secretly as judge arrives and Abhira is asked to fight the case , as Abhira starts the case, Judge discovers a packet with lots of cash on top of the file before him. He accuses Abhira for trying tk bribe him to win this case , Abhira is shocked and declines but her pleas fall on deaf ears n she is warned of legal citing against her . Judge states she will no more fight cases n orders her off the premises . Abhira pleads innocence n asks one chance to state her explanations n prove innocence .

Sanjay shares this video love with Kaveri and they gloat over this accusations at Abhira ,She wants him to humiliate her further n destroy her career.

Precap

Abhira is informed that she has been removed from the bar association.

Abhira ties to meet the judge of the court . She is denied entry into his office . Armaan clashes with Sanjay Phuphasa for implicating Abhira in false case of bribing . Sanjay accuses him for worrying for Abhura who was no more related to him, Armaan declares she was his love, his life, his heart , his whole world n his everything .

Note: only S#4 characters were shown in the episode today.

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

hulu has not yet upoloaded yesterdays episode! Toh pata nahi aaj ka ayega ya nahi.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

if hulu doesn't upload today's episode and hotstar does, then someone is going to get it at hulu tonight. i pay a lot of money for their subscription, so i should be getting what i pay for each month. 😤

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

if hulu doesn't upload today's episode and hotstar does, then someone is going to get it at hulu tonight. i pay a lot of money for their subscription, so i should be getting what i pay for each month. 😤

yeah its quite annoying that we have to watch on insta . kya point hai subscription ka

Originally posted by: Pinecone

hulu has not yet upoloaded yesterdays episode! Toh pata nahi aaj ka ayega ya nahi.

behen I toh have no umeed left with this hulu peep and rista makers. Both are disappointing to core😖
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

yeah its quite annoying that we have to watch on insta . kya point hai subscription ka

that is what exactly i did yesterday before watching the episode as a whole on apnetv.
Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan promises Ruhi to fight her case and reclaim Manish's property. Elsewhere, Abhira's world collapses as she falls into Kaveri's trap during her first court case.

promise man has made promise to Ruhi ji

Fantastic

Ofc there are no other lawyers available to fight Ruhi's case like Sanjay , Manoj or any of his colleagues

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan never learns his lessons. as always he has made promise to his "BFF". I'm sure this is gonna become a point of contention later. UGH. blurb seh hi mood off hogaya

Hopefully the Abhimaan scenes today are good.

Armaan never learns his lessons. as always he has made promise to his "BFF". I'm sure this is gonna become a point of contention later. UGH. blurb seh hi mood off hogaya

Hopefully the Abhimaan scenes today are good.

I knew it. Makers never wants solve any track properly, they love to mess up things, specially when it comes to their fav triangle.

Hope atleast they will show a sane reason like ar finding about ak being gk daughter and will prove her iinnocence in that accident through some police report or something for this plot. There must be a reason for him seeing photo of younger ak and listening to so called childhood trauma story of bhabhi.

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira reaches court while stressing about M and his safety

She has her hearing and is waiting for her client and notices Sanjay talking to him. Armaan also is there and he also sees Sanjay talking to Abhiras client.Abhira goes to confront and Sanjay reveals that Armaan has sent the case to Abhira and taunts about Abhira. Abhira is upset and says I dont want bheek. She tells her client that if he wants Armaan to fight his case, he can go to him but if he wants Abhira to fight, she will see him in court.

FB is seen of Kaveri-Sanjay convo about trying to do something to ruin Abhiras life. Its so pathetic. Kaveri has asked Sanjay to ruin her career

Abhira is really upset and Armaan runs behind her and Armaan is rebuking her for being gussa and says we need to talk.

Abhira rightfully says- we were together for 10 months and you never spoke to me so now I dont want to talk anymore. she breaks down and Armaan says please hold my hand.

Abhira says I dont trust you. You will hide something from me, I will learn from Kaveri and your dadi and fufa will insult me. Ek hi dil hai, kitni baar todoge. Its heartbreaking. She really breaks down beautifully. She says I am unable to hate you. I am upset when I am with you and when I am without you also and she collapses. He hugs her and says- I promise I will keep you happy. Abhira says dont make promises you cant keep. I know you cant keep promise. Abhira says- I loved only mumma and you. but you broke my heart deliberately and my pyaar ka sapna is broken. Kismat has not planned happy ending for our lovestory. Armaan says- I will write it. He says- I will always choose you no matter what mushkil.

Client goes to Abhira says he wants her to fight it because he knows she will put full effort as its her first case

Armaan tells Sanjay off and says stay away from Abhiras career.

Kaveri is outside at some lawyer office and sees Ruhi there. Ruhi gets nervous. Kaveri says she knew all about her and Armaan ka raaz. She says Ruhi has given dhokha to them just like Abhira. Ruhi shed her crcocile tears and lies again about wanting to give chance to her shaadi with Rohit. Kaveri says- you werent doing any ehsaan. Ruhi says I am getting payback for my bure karam. I was dumped at mandap and now ghar is gone. Kaveri is looking very concerned. WTF. where was all this concern for Abhira?! what did Abhira do that was so horrible that Kaveri hates her?! She has sympathy for Ruhi but not Abhira. Pathetic woman.

Armaan goes to Abhira's court room and is watching her. He is interrupted by call from Kaveri and she tells him about Ruhi situation. Abhira notices him gone and is upset

Coffee date par hai Armaan Ruhi and he says I have done only galat to you. let me help in the case. Ruhi says you are trying to free from guilt. no need. Armaan says I cant forgive myself. he says I know ghar was kept girvi for shaadi and Ruhi says P Nanu will be upset. He says if Abhira learns I didnt help P Nanu she will be upset. Ruhi says- so you are doing this for Abhira

Armaan says- Yes, I am doing it for her, you, P Nanu, Swarna, Surekha.

Ruhi says ok.

Abhira looks at her mom's photo, takes blessings and is about to start.

but judge sees envelope with money and a note saying case jeetaiye

Judge is angry and doesnt even let Abhira speak and explain herself. Sanjay shows this all on live videocall to Kaveri and she is smug and happy. Sanjay actually looks conflicted in terms of expressions and Kaveri tells him to publicly beizzatify her some more.

Client yells at her and curses her. She tries to explain to her client. She falls down while following her client.

Precap- Abhira getting barred, Armaan holding fufa by collar. Kaveri saying she is not your wife and Armaan saying she is my everything. and Abhira trying to meet judge

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago