Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 27 days ago

Ab's platelet issue is genetic condition.. I hope it is forgotten after this sequence and dont have further impact on the story... 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Vidhya realization on all that was wrong with the marriage.. Dialogues were good, so excused the theatrics.. And not sure, but Ab expression kind of felt that it resonated with her... 

And Vidya flipped

I'm.glad it took place infront of Kaveri...her control is slipping... such name, fane and money and can't even supply blood for her son...smiley26...her anger towards Abhira is about to explode...smiley26

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

the Armaan scene today where he didnt let Abhira speak and just kept talking to get it all out of system is so Abhira-isque of him. I love these adla-badli moments where we see their influence on each other. 

Reminds me of the time he was mad at her for not telling about Yuvraj and going to him and how she explained herself in full flow and he told her to relax and took her to his special place

Ar told ruhi he can't fight the case as he resigned the firm. He gave a brief reason of fuca vs abhira and didn't say much. Ruhi told I have you the case not the firm. Abhira came there in mandir where ruhi is there.she was still having ruhis words on head. Ruhi knocked senses into abhira with what she is doing with ar. He kept his wajood of family and firm for her love and what more she needs from him. She said I want Nothing. Either accept his love or say clearly. Don't take more time so that everything becomes late. Ar cleared to abhira he took ruhis case as he is responsible for their situation. His guilt of spoiling them made him take case. Next abhira too takes it 🤣🤣. 

Vidyas 2 rs chillar ott action today hey 🙏 in that gun point of madhav on death bed vidyas guroor came out as ego🤣 to not reach madhav even when he is doing so many efforts. 

As per precap vidya is cleaned only dadi left. Abhira didn't listen to what ar told to she gave blood yo madhav. Let's see the next affects of this soon🤣

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaveri looks upset that Abhira is giving khoon instead of being relieved that her son will get what he needs in a timely way

But I'm sure if she learns Abhira has to give khoon at the risk of her own health, Kaveri will act as if its their birth right to demand khoon from Abhira

This woman is truly evil personified

no wonder she can relate to Ruhi so much

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab's platelet issue is genetic condition.. I hope it is forgotten after this sequence and dont have further impact on the story... 

Ofc it willsmiley14...

Have you watched Ghum...guess who's going to be the surrogate for their baby....news flash... smiley36

Thats the story heading for in the next smiley36100yrs

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Sajini235

for whom that aomg was? Ar-m or ab-m ?

It is male voice.. Ar- M.. And Ar broke down there and Ab consoled.. Ab prayed then at Mandir saying that her relationships can't be taken away and Madhav has to recover.. All sequences were good.. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

I’m going to stop making fun of Charu, cause every time I make plans with Hulu, it ghost me like Dev smiley38

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri looks upset that Abhira is giving khoon instead of being relieved that her son will get what he needs in a timely way

But I'm sure if she learns Abhira has to give khoon at the risk of her own health, Kaveri will act as if its their birth right to demand khoon from Abhira

This woman is truly evil personified

no wonder she can relate to Ruhi so much

She used Ruhis case to weaken Abhira smiley26

What a useless woman

Can't wait for the day Sanjay opens his mouth in the right place with right words...

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ofc it willsmiley14...

Have you watched Ghum...guess who's going to be the surrogate for their baby....news flash... smiley36

Thats the story heading for in the next smiley36100yrs

I read about it in forum yesterday.. If that is how it is headed, I would mostly quit before that..