Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Can someone please post ab breakdown scene & ar confronting sb scene? I don't wanna see whole episode... 🙏🙏🙏

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1809046445334364540?t=SqgkjaJvL0RTfL10iNwLCA&s=19

https://x.com/i_anika_singh/status/1809047747019890933?t=QKW3Pkqvct4JMqgFv0lVOw&s=19

Edited by Veenapai - 28 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

The string of humiliations that Abhira faced is depressing.

• Judge threw her out from the court.
  • Her bar membership is cancelled. Bar council took her card back (It got destroyed).
  • The news was leaked in media and media persons harassed her.

Think of the mental trauma and physical exhaustion this can induced on her in addition to everything she went through in last 1 year with Poddars.

She brought it upon herself. 

Did arman go as ak called him it's yuvraj who called ar and he was in his brothers shadi function. He has no heart to stay there but he was for family. As soon as yuvi said I am marrying abhira he ran immediately to save her life. Yuvraj has taken away ak and threatened to kill her so abhira accepted to marry him. Yuvraj is her  musibat in a way not ar ki to start with. Maa beti both can't handle the situation and fell prey for a mental fellow Yuvraj. If ak and abhira went away also yuvi could have searched him. It's their musibat any day which ar went to save. The whole guilt tripping arman is like ar has got Yuvraj in her life and made yuvi kill ak. Did ar tell yuvi to kill her. So ak saving ar is the major thing there. Why won't she save her daughter first. If both maa beti were there also yuvi could have killed ak after marrying abhira as both are making halla and he is not mentally sound man. So ar dying in that issue saving abhira is ok? Who is arman to them a blood relation or friend or any past links nothing. Family of ar too never credited ak for saving ar as dadi said it's abhiras musibat and he came in between. Now abhira is crediting ar for all her pains loss of mother, humiliation by family, no job, everything. Let him take the honours in his love and dance more on dadi and co. 

We can accept what all fufasa and dadi are stopping her career. But they are riled because of her nonsense done before showing attitude and challenging them

Edited by Mehersudha - 28 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

She brought it upon herself. 

Aur taang arau pagal Poddars ke mamlon mein.

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Aj kal ruhi bhabhji ke sath, sirf dayan surekha ko dekha rahi hai.Goenka couple kaha hai?Upar toh nahi chale gaye woh log?

Holiday pe gaye hain . They don't have money but still enjoying their life.😂😂

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Aj kal ruhi bhabhji ke sath, sirf dayan surekha ko dekha rahi hai.Goenka couple kaha hai?Upar toh nahi chale gaye woh log?

They died in a plane crash on their holiday 

Originally posted by: viji2111

Holiday pe gaye hain . They don't have money but still enjoying their life.😂😂

loans is s bahana to kick ar and give mu again. They have lots of money 🤣

Arey this couple have to go to the mission and help madhav papa did they cut it or fake spoiler as in precap it's direct phone call to ar that papa is in hospital. Same parallel like in start. He was in mussoorie and ruhis call attended by abhira at that time as madhav got admitted in hospital. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Hhmm arman should go to the police...

Police who? His papa ? Who is hiding a big lie frm sanjay Bansal which can put his career in jeopardy ? Woh wali police jo sanjay ko expose hi nai kar rahismiley39Police in cahoots with the criminals and victims at once. Badhiya hai. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Paraphrasing it. not exact dialogues, but this is gist

Armaan runs behind her

She says- stay away. picks up a stick lying there and creates a distance between them. she says If you are near me sab uthal puthal hota hai. everything is just going wrong everyday

He says- No I will fix everything

She says- another jutha vaada

HE says- no i really will fix

She says- ok lets start from beginning- bring my mom back alive

Then she recounts her pain, hurdles- first maa gayi, then shaadi hui and I came to your house, then when I left the house I had no money even for food, but your family hated me so much that they didnt let me work anywehere and now when I was trying to do my own independent thing- again this has happened

He starts to say sorry

She says- sorry and sharminda hone seh nothing will change. pyaar mein toh sab theek hota hai, but mere saath sab galat hi horaha hai- tum hi batao kyun hai aisa. then she says- kaash tum mussoorie nahi aate, mumma may be alive and maybe my dreams too. and walks off

Armaan also sheds a tear and thinks that its true that in a way he has been responsible for all her pain and she took care of him but he always blamed her, didnt listen to her and now indirectly this career issue is because of him and he vows to find the culprits who have wronged Abhira. he thinks he has no haq to feel bad or be naaraz with Abhira because she is right to be upset.

During Armaan monologue there are some FBs of Abhira applying cream for him but him behaving badly during charu accident, proposal scene, serving DP etc that he has

During entire confrontation, Abhira is mellow, in tears. fully broken. its not an accusatory tone at all. its more a tone of- you cant do anything to fix things and my life is just going from bad to worse everyday

Its a  very emotional scene

I really dont think the tone of Abhiras words were- "you killed my mom" types. it was more of exhaustion and being broken- that i have lost everything and the person she craves most is her mumma so she brought her up. 

Depsite being broken, she did find the strength to wipe her tears and go asking for cctv, try talking to judge etc. 

Thats why I love Abhira. she doesnt actually give up. she will do her best. thankfully this time Armaan is quicker than her and has proof of her innocence 

I hope we get another nice scene tomorrow where Armaan reassures her that he has proof of her innocence and her membership to bar will be reinstated and she can work. 

Thank you so much 🙏... That's very sweet of you 🥰...

Glad that she didn't directly accused ar for her mother's death like ar did in charu's accident(small mercies). I am not justifying but seeing abhira's condition, its normal for her to say something like "kaash tum mere life mein nahi aayein hote"...🥲🥲🥲 Have you seen Hi Nanna (one of my fav)movie? That also had a scene like this...  Anyways I still feel abhira should apologize to armaan for bringing on ak death after cooling down🤔, everything else is fine🥲.

Edited by Sajini235 - 28 days ago