Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Arman ko suddenly kisi aur ki tarah dikharahe hi jo pocket mein resignation letter leke ghoomta tha🤣🤣. Abhira ko suddenly arman ki guilt tripping karake uski yaad dila rahe hi. Cvs ki noh maya on them kya karein🤣🤣 sab candy Crush ki kamaal hi 🤣🤣

Haven’t watched the episode yet.. just send Armaan out of the house yaar..why Dadi is still keeping him at home?. What is this nonsense everyday.. first Abhira does badbad, Dadi and fufa insults her, later she will cry for her humiliation and Armaan comes and fights with everyone. Who will watch the same crap every day. 
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Both Ar and Ab thinking of checking cctv footage ... There were similar scenes earlier also

Originally posted by: Susi26

Haven’t watched the episode yet.. just send Armaan out of the house yaar..why Dadi is still keeping him at home?. What is this nonsense everyday.. first Abhira does badbad, Dadi and fufa insults her, later she will cry for her humiliation and Armaan comes and fights with everyone. Who will watch the same crap every day. 

next wohi hoga he will threaten to leave house. Whatever should come with love and respect nothing should be jabardasti. Ar leaving the firm made dadi think back her deeds and pushed fufa sa under bus these are the petty villains who can't do anything properly and getting caught. 
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Yes I saw the episode it was good that Armaan gave his resignation letter.. it was good of him to show a spine .. Kaveri has been a puppeteer for so long .. you cannot be called a worthy ML if you can’t stand for your own self and are doing the bidding of your family

And reporters have selective memory they sometimes recall that Abhira is Armaan’s wife when some scandal happens and other times even the office bearers forget who she is 

Edited by Aadi04 - 28 days ago
sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I completely understand Abhiras pain but aksharas death blaming on Armaan was really a sad point. He was there to save her from Yuvraj. She decided to marry him to save Akshara. Blaming Armaan for coming there was really a bad move. I understand she is venting but she should really think about what her life would have been if Armaan would have not been there ! Anyhow I know people might have different opinions here ! But I just feel there should be some introspection on Abhiras side as well. I am somehow feeling this Abhira not trusting situation is gonna play a major role and KV is gonna utilize it for further manipulation 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Also, Sanjay is an influential personality who I am sure has great connections in the Bar association and the Police. To hide his crimes. Abhira is certainly not his first victim

But a live press conference. Nobody can deny that. 

Can someone please post ab breakdown scene & ar confronting sb scene? I don't wanna see whole episode... 🙏🙏🙏

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

The best part about he confrontation is when Fufasa 

realized Mamsa didn't have his back 

Did you see how he whisper mamsa 

Laughing Haha GIF

Kajal was given one dialogue in her green sari

Haha Lol GIF

that green sari of kajal is panauti to fufa sa it seems 🤣🤣 while watching that bit I was remembering you 🤣
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Also, Sanjay is an influential personality who I am sure has great connections in the Bar association and the Police. To hide his crimes. Abhira is certainly not his first victim

But a live press conference. Nobody can deny that. 

Lets see. there is a chance Madhav ki injury ke chakkar mein all this  will be postponed and then Kaveri-Sanjay find a way to rafa-dafa the matter

but real consequences will be if he actually is suspended for some time and faces action for bribing, falsely accusing someone else and Abhira can sue him for mental harassment too . He should be liable to pay Abhira for the damages she has suffered.

Edited by Pinecone - 28 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 28 days ago