Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 28 days ago

Kv disappointment at Phupasas lawyering skill... When he mentioned Ab and Ar caught on to it😃

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ab breakdown ... I still feel Ak death should not have been brought up.. It was well acted by Sam though in portraying the broken feeling. 

It did not feel like she wanting to vent out or hurt him.. It appeared as if at the moment she believes it. 

Edited by Solitudelover - 28 days ago

Arman ko suddenly kisi aur ki tarah dikharahe hi jo pocket mein resignation letter leke ghoomta tha🤣🤣. Abhira ko suddenly arman ki guilt tripping karake uski yaad dila rahe hi. Cvs ki noh maya on them kya karein🤣🤣 sab candy Crush ki kamaal hi 🤣🤣

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Chawl wali aunty acting like they have money to hire 

attorney let alone afford Udaipur #1 Vakeel smiley39

Asking dumb question what if Roo fall in love 

again with Armaanza,, when did she stop smiley37smiley37

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Kv disappointment at Phupasas lawyering skill... When he mentioned Ab and Ar caught on to it😃

I literally said it in a post yesterday that his man is school smart as a lawyer, but definitely not street smart when it comes to Abhira 🤦🏻‍♀️ such a dumb dumb smh
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

on the same day, just few hours before the scene today, Abhira said her mom left her due to kismet. Accuse karna hota toh tab karti. she is not that person.

She was just broken, really upset at the nonstop thokars she is facing one after another and she vented on him saying- ok if you wanna fix everything- start by bringing my mom back alive. 

I thought it definitely fit with the mood and the scene

She is broken. she craves her mom most rn when everything is going wrong one after another. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira's love is some salvation for Armaan. A sort of purification procedure that has turned him into this new version. A man with a spine and a voice. Who stands up for what is right. Who realizes his mistake and tries to make up for it.

Like a phoenix rising from ashes. The amount of char growth this man has undergone. It's truly commendable smiley32

I hope Armaan's love does the same for Abhira. Saves her from the darkness that is trying to consume her and we get our spunky, cheerful girl back 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

I literally said it in a post yesterday that his man is school smart as a lawyer, but definitely not street smart when it comes to Abhira 🤦🏻‍♀️ such a dumb dumb smh

but i am not optimistic that this press conference will lead to Sanjay getting debarred or put in jail

they may show Abhira herself not press charges because of family expecting her to let it go and her being like putty in their hands now to be emotionally manipulated.

She will just be happy if she is allowed to work again. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira's love is some salvation for Armaan. A sort of purification procedure that has turned him into this new version. A man with a spine and a voice. Who stands up for what is right. Who realizes his mistake and tries to make up for it.

Like a phoenix rising from ashes. The amount of char growth this man has undergone. It's truly commendable smiley32

I hope Armaan's love does the same for Abhira. Saves her from the darkness that is trying to consume her and we get our spunky, cheerful girl back 

yes! so true. Armaan is a different person- the type we always wanted to see. 

but Its so heartbreaking to see this version of her- broken, crying, everyday fighting a new uphill battle with no cheer and sunshine left in her. 

I hope we will get her cheery, happy persona back.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

The best part about he confrontation is when Fufasa 

realized Mamsa didn't have his back 

Did you see how he whisper mamsa 

Laughing Haha GIF

Kajal was given one dialogue in her green sari

Haha Lol GIF