Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 27 days ago

I use to hate ruhi  ...but today I really liked her ... She literally talked my taughts.. what a change i really loved it ... She loved armaan did many things for her love but when she got to know Armaan never loved her .. she shattered got up .. and started little steps in business and now making ABHIRA to realise her mistakes ... She really loved armaan either they met for two days .. she understands armaan s well this type of understanding we need in abhimaan they lack understanding about each other that's why third party can easily enter into their relationship ..  

Edited by parusmiley - 27 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

star station dude and all the spoilers have mentioned that Ruhi is upto no good. she is incapable of actually doing any actual good. uske har action mein kuch ulterior motive hota hai. Kaveri , Swarna, Surekha and her are cut from same cloth- highly selfish, matlabi and shameless people.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Fertility issues legacy genes mai run karte hai stared with naira . I don’t know low platelet issue ko kaise yeh log fertility issues ke liye use karege. 

it can be like they get severe blood loss and lose life no guarantee to kid survival. Last time small hand hit se it started after first leap. Same same. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

choti ruhi is always adjusting , accepting , loving girl. Ruhi went in flow of abhiras deal jaap and ar promise to love her any day made her do everything. To be frank she separated them so she United them like her mom only used to get leads near by. But ar abhira both will have that guilt in them for spoiling ruhis life in their chakkar. It's for next blame games no doubt. Ruhi didn't guilt trip them they will have it already. What ruhi snatched before went to abhira now. Again it will flip soon with those mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Let's wait for that. We can see neil In her today. 

so true that’s what annoys me the most about Ab.. use kabhi khudki galtiyaan nazar hi nahi aati… at least introspect ki tumne bhi dusro ki life mein problems create kiye hai.. pehle khud deal jaap kiya and jab pyaar hua toh conveniently deal or chitwali ko bhul gayi and pretending as if bohat bada dhokha hua hai.. kuch bhi.. I am extra happy that they gave Ruhi these lines.. ab jaisi immature ladki ko Ruhi ne samjhaya😅

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what Ruhi has for Armaan is not understanding but the ability to manipulate him selfishly to make him do her bidding

She is expert at guilt tripping, manipulating and victimizing herself.

If she really understoof she wouldnt have forced him to marry against his wishes. she wouldnt have sabotaged Abhiras proposal. she would have come clean about her own deeds and apologized for it. 

Ruhi knows things about Armaan and his family dynamics because Armaan told her everything whereas Abhira read his family dynamics and his feelings without him saying anything. she just observed and understood what was going on and was perceptive enough to figure things out. thats why she always knew something was there between him-Ruhi too.

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I use to hate ruhi  ...but today I really liked her ... She literally talked my taughts.. what a change i really loved it ... She loved armaan did many things for her love but when she got to know Armaan never loved her .. she shattered got up .. and started little steps in business and now making ABHIRA to realise her mistakes ... She really loved armaan either they met for two days .. she understands armaan s well this type of understanding we need in abhimaan they lack understanding about each other that's why third party can easily enter into their relationship ..  

@bold : Armaan was never infatuation or attraction for ruhi. For me, ruhi loved Armaan from her whole heart and must say Armaan chahe kuch bhi kar le uske sath , yeh Armaan se na kabhi nafrat kar payegi na kabhi trust issues hoge iske Armaan ke sath kyunki yeh Armaan ko acche se read kar leti hai.
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

understanding and trust the words that Ar used to describe his relationship with Ruhi… and yahi abhimaan mein nahi hai… tbh had ab not proposed yeh dono teek tak zindagi bita dete coz sirf pyaar se life nahi chalti… 

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

so true that’s what annoys me the most about Ab.. use kabhi khudki galtiyaan nazar hi nahi aati… at least introspect ki tumne bhi dusro ki life mein problems create kiye hai.. pehle khud deal jaap kiya and jab pyaar hua toh conveniently deal or chitwali ko bhul gayi and pretending as if bohat bada dhokha hua hai.. kuch bhi.. I am extra happy that they gave Ruhi these lines.. ab jaisi immature ladki ko Ruhi ne samjhaya😅

maturity, understanding and dosti is in ruhi which is needed in good rista.Impulsiveness, anger, ego and zidd shown in abhira .So mus will pile up easily. 
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

soooo happpyyy Meher!!!😍 Ruhi ab scene was a treat to watch👏… loved how she put sense in that baby queen and she had the upper hand… Ar ne kya kuch nahi kiya aur Ab hai ki use apne piche ghumaye jaa rahi hai… loved my neirohi’s blue butterfly yaar… she is getting the best arc… most sensible and sorted… Ab didn’t have a word to say because use bhi pata tha ruhi sahi keh rahi thi… ab is back to being mahan like her mother.. yeh apne gusse and mahanta mein kaand zaroor karegi… 

ye wali choti ruhi thi jo uske saath galath hua thab bhi sach ka stand lethi thi. smiley36 uske dialogues se aaj maza agaya

I hope usko aise hi rakhe armaan ke peeche phir na bheje.