Team Phufasa

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

for whom that aomg was? Ar-m or ab-m ?

Both. Armaan and Abhira were trying to find Madhav in a cafe 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan claims he has not got Sanjays license canceled because he doesnt want ill for anyone which he has learned from Abhira- fight for right but not at cost of anyone being wronged. I am glad Armaan is not revealing too much to Ruhi about what happened. some audacity Ruhi has to interfere in Abhiras business. who the F is she to comment on Abhiras matters. she has no self respect and no job so she thinks everyone is like her. Its pathetic that she wants to offer advice and pretend to be mahaan. itna tha toh khud ki life mein apply karti yeh sab. she ruined their marriage and now she wants to act as if Abhira is wrong. she has no idea what it means to be in the dark about things- she always knew everything clearly and she chose to make bad decisions. she had a say in everything unlike Abhira for whom decisios were made on her behalf. she has no idea what it means to be hated by the family of the man she loves. she has no idea what it means to be homeless, without family, without even food for several days. abhi toh ghar girvi hai and uski halat tight hai. She should imagine what it would be like if she was actually homeless. Abhira is not some heartless idiot. She has always been clear she loves him more than anyone but is hurt.  she is not getting joy out of taking some "dushmani" on him. 

2 days back Ruhi was allegedly diapprovingly telling Surekha that Abhira despite knowing everything has gone to Armaan and when she revealed truth she was becharifiying herself and blaming only Armaan

Aaj bada paltu hoke she is giving gyaan ke moti on valuing love being reciprocated etc etc.Kya hai yeh aurat?! hadh paar crap person. 

I am just glad that Armaan has divulged about Ruhi case thing to Abhira. Small mercies. 

unfortunately convo was cut short by MAdhav ki news. how they knew he is shot if Abhimaan only found him and not the police- god knows.

Vidyas banshee like screaming is too much. Itna OTT ghatiya acting. 

Vidyas nautanki is so infuriating. she is SO OTT. can she stop the screaming

I wish they had just shown Abhimaan consoling each other instead of V screaming. 

Precap- flipper mata is back to being her pendulum self

Edited by Pinecone - 27 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Cafe sequence reminded me again about what good actors Rohit and Sam are.. It could easily go over the top... But they executed it with exactly the right balance.. 😍

Edited by Solitudelover - 27 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Someone plz give complete wu....is episode worth watching?

its good except for Ruhi pretending to be mahaan giving pravachan to Abhira

but in any case it made Abhira melt 

She would have anyway melted if she knew truth from someone else but they cant stop WWing pathetic Ruhi

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Cafe sequence reminded me again about what good actors Rohit and Sam are.. It could easily go over the top... But they executed it with exactly the right balance.. 😍

Ikr. That whole scene and even the hospital bit of theirs was so good and impactful. On the other hand, the parts with vidya and some other fam members just look melodramatic and fake which takes away the impact. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Dumb Hulu episode not posted yet smiley44

Poor you... Hulu has bcm like Vidyasmiley14 Can't make up its mind...love/hate...upload/not upload

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9D8eX2yV-K/?igsh=ang0eHBmeTB2bGtn

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

A big mercy.. There was no Ab blame game outside operation theatre.. 😊

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

its good except for Ruhi pretending to be mahaan giving pravachan to Abhira

but in any case it made Abhira melt 

She would have anyway melted if she knew truth from someone else but they cant stop WWing pathetic Ruhi

Tell me about it...

I came and ranted after her interference smiley26Like she's the head of the house....

Kavrri is on another level...Madhav understood her right... Vidya crying she begged Abhira to stop him and dragon getting angry - when she's playing her own games using her son and dilsmiley26

Precap....really vidya?

Solitudelover thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Vidhya realization on all that was wrong with the marriage.. Dialogues were good, so excused the theatrics.. And not sure, but Ab expression kind of felt that it resonated with her... 

And Vidya flipped

Edited by Solitudelover - 27 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Hopefully we get a reconciliation and some happy moments of Abhimaan before the new kaand

Ab is clearly on the verge of relenting after learning that he was gonna leave his firm for her and made sure she would be proven innocent etc.

Her insecurities wont be gone but seeing Vs reactions today of regretting not having valued M etc, all that will play on her and make her wanna get back together with Armaan

I really wish that the revelations of what Armaan did and telling abhira to forgive Armaan had come from someone else instead of Ruhi- someone like a chachi

Its so hypocritical when Ruhi gives advice when she cant apply her brain for her own self