Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Ruhi itni sensible hoti toh na voh Rohit seh shaadi karti, naa voh Abhira-Armaan ki shaadi ke beech aati, naa voh apne family ke khilaaf jakar Armaan seh shaadi karti, na voh unilaterally Armaan ko blame karte huye Abhira ko sab bolti

She always has ulterior motives in all her actions

She will be the one to once again create MUs and I for one, cant wait to see her be called out for all her shamlessness and immorality

Pinecone thumbnail

Ab-Ar ke beech jo bhi deal ho na ho, Ruhi had no business to interfere

She knew Abhiras feelings and literally saw her ILU patthar and proposal setup and sabotaged it

So this holier than thou attitude she has should be shoved in her own %$#

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi went in flow of abhiras deal marriage words and did everything to get ar as she had chance. Will abhira accept it that she was wrong there na. Because of her ruhi ar were kept in that conditions. Because of abhiras love everything went in ulta. What more she needs. Ruhi asked right. Giving pain to arman. Ruhi lost her mind when she was doing all that. Now she has got her realisation with public humiliation and her family suffering because of her. Ruhi is kept clean by cvs always so she is the one hitting senses. 

Apne yaha se he ruhi ke lines liye gaye hai smiley36

As I have always said, writer yehi padi rehti hai 2 seasons se smiley36Jo bhi yaha likhoge 3-4 din mai mostly cover kar leti hai episode mai smiley36 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Ar told ruhi he can't fight the case as he resigned the firm. He gave a brief reason of fuca vs abhira and didn't say much. Ruhi told I have you the case not the firm. Abhira came there in mandir where ruhi is there.she was still having ruhis words on head. Ruhi knocked senses into abhira with what she is doing with ar. He kept his wajood of family and firm for her love and what more she needs from him. She said I want Nothing. Either accept his love or say clearly. Don't take more time so that everything becomes late. Ar cleared to abhira he took ruhis case as he is responsible for their situation. His guilt of spoiling them made him take case. Next abhira too takes it 🤣🤣. 

Vidyas 2 rs chillar ott action today hey 🙏 in that gun point of madhav on death bed vidyas guroor came out as ego🤣 to not reach madhav even when he is doing so many efforts. 

As per precap vidya is cleaned only dadi left. Abhira didn't listen to what ar told to she gave blood yo madhav. Let's see the next affects of this soon🤣

soooo happpyyy Meher!!!😍 Ruhi ab scene was a treat to watch👏… loved how she put sense in that baby queen and she had the upper hand… Ar ne kya kuch nahi kiya aur Ab hai ki use apne piche ghumaye jaa rahi hai… loved my neirohi’s blue butterfly yaar… she is getting the best arc… most sensible and sorted… Ab didn’t have a word to say because use bhi pata tha ruhi sahi keh rahi thi… ab is back to being mahan like her mother.. yeh apne gusse and mahanta mein kaand zaroor karegi… 

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Apne yaha se he ruhi ke lines liye gaye hai smiley36

As I have always said, writer yehi padi rehti hai 2 seasons se smiley36Jo bhi yaha likhoge 3-4 din mai mostly cover kar leti hai episode mai smiley36 

yes mostly what all we were in discussion what's abhiras problem in rejecting him accept or go away all given through ruhi 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ofc it willsmiley14...

Have you watched Ghum...guess who's going to be the surrogate for their baby....news flash... smiley36

Thats the story heading for in the next smiley36100yrs

Nah. Rishta fls having health issues and complicated pregnancy is the most common trope. Sabko tha

Health issues, complicated pregnancy, miscarriage, then they have a son and a daughter. 

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

soooo happpyyy Meher!!!😍 Ruhi ab scene was a treat to watch👏… loved how she put sense in that baby queen and she had the upper hand… Ar ne kya kuch nahi kiya aur Ab hai ki use apne piche ghumaye jaa rahi hai… loved my neirohi’s blue butterfly yaar… she is getting the best arc… most sensible and sorted… Ab didn’t have a word to say because use bhi pata tha ruhi sahi keh rahi thi… ab is back to being mahan like her mother.. yeh apne gusse and mahanta mein kaand zaroor karegi… 

choti ruhi is always adjusting , accepting , loving girl. Ruhi went in flow of abhiras deal jaap and ar promise to love her any day made her do everything. To be frank she separated them so she United them like her mom only used to get leads near by. But ar abhira both will have that guilt in them for spoiling ruhis life in their chakkar. It's for next blame games no doubt. Ruhi didn't guilt trip them they will have it already. What ruhi snatched before went to abhira now. Again it will flip soon with those mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Let's wait for that. We can see neil In her today. 

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Fertility issues legacy genes mai run karte hai stared with naira . I don’t know low platelet issue ko kaise yeh log fertility issues ke liye use karege. 
Pinecone thumbnail

deal ka jaap Abhira neh nahi balki Ruhi neh khud kiya

She kept reminding Abhira Armaan of the deal shaadi whereas Abhira kept saying - you need to respect that I am his wife, no matter for how long

Ruhi has amnesia about all her bure deeds. Rohit should come back and show her a mirror of just how pathetic she is

Pinecone thumbnail

Since Abhira is essentially melting now after her career issue is sorted and Madhav ka accident etc and Vs words about not valuing her husband resonating etc- I hope we get to see that proposal from her to Armaan

She had planned to propose to him before Ruhi reveal happened. 

I'm sure she will make it special for him. It will be sweet to see them have a few private moments after the nonstop kaands