Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

In normal houses or any other place, bhabhi and jeth will treat each other like a pious bond...who will think bhabhi will ask jeth beech ka rastha and Jeth will create a chamber in his heart for bhabhi?

Why Ruhi had to bug Abhira? Isn't Armaan jeth to Ruhi? 

I believe Ruhi's stand is questioned only because she married rohith. I totally agree what she did was worst thing. But if we keep aside her being bhabhi to armaan, look at from perspective of Armaan's current gf then ruhi has every right to know about her life. 

People may look at same things from two different angle. 

1. Ruhi handing over divorce paper looked more like she is coming between husband and wife. But she has every right to ask armaan to choose one among ab and her. As this can not run for long. He has to choose one among them. If he chooses ab atleast she can move on. 

So in a way her interference is also needed as she has to decide what she should do. Should she wait for armaan or she should move on? 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I believe Ruhi's stand is questioned only because she married rohith. I totally agree what she did was worst thing. But if we keep aside her being bhabhi to armaan, look at from perspective of Armaan's current gf then ruhi has every right to know about her life. 

1. Ruhi handing over divorce paper looked more like she is coming between husband and wife. But she has every right to ask armaan to choose one among ab and her. As this can not run for long. He has to choose one among them. If he chooses ab atleast she can move on. 

So in a way her interference is also needed as she has to decide what she should do. Should she wait for armaan or she should move on? 

Ruhi's interference in Ar-Ab relationship cannot be justified. Ruhi brought divorce papers because she feared Ar will fall in love with Ab as she heard KP's love story. She was like "pyaar nahi ho sakta" and even had monologues like "Ar will never fall for Ab". There are some actions that have no justification. Ruhi's obsession for Armaan is one of those actions.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Ruhi's interference in Ar-Ab relationship cannot be justified. Ruhi brought divorce papers because she feared Ar will fall in love with Ab as she heard KP's love story. She was like "pyaar nahi ho sakta" and even had monologues like "Ar will never fall for Ab". There are some actions that have no justification. Ruhi's obsession for Armaan is one of those actions.

yes so what ? Just becaus she is legacy fl i can not call deal marriage as sacred. Ruhi briging divorce paper can also prove Armaan’s stand for her. Even abhira revealed that and got ruhi a slap even though she knows ruhi knows about deal marriage. No matter what we say in the end all three lives were entagled. Ruhi can not forerver wait for armaam either he has to choose her or ab. Irrespective of what is her motive he has to choose one person.  If he would have chose ab and told ruhi on that day atleast shadi thak nahi jaatha matter. 
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Why to keep that aside? The bhabhi jeth cringe is next level shit...

So Ruhi ruining Rohit’s life to stay close to Ar and being married and when Rohit is still there in the house applying kala teeka to her brother in law all these have to keep aside?

Why? Because then she will get license to beech ka rastha? 

Also Armaan is responsible for Ruhi not Abhira....

Ruhi knows everything while Abhira unaware of rumaal pyar kahani...So Ruhi doesnt have right to always cry on Abhira...Even now that lady is preaching Abhira to accept Armaan...lol...Does she really have any shame? She might run to that man at any given chance..Not everyone like her 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So Ruhi ruining Rohit’s life to stay close to Ar and being married and when Rohit is still there in the house applying kala teeka to her brother in law all these have to keep aside?

Ruhi knows everything while Abhira unaware of rumaal pyar kahani...So Ruhi doesnt have right to always cry on Abhira...Even now that lady is preaching Abhira to accept Armaan...lol...Does she really have any shame? She might run to that man at any given chance..Not everyone like her 

arre bhai i am not supporting ruhi here i am just saying her life is dependent on that information as armaan stopped her marriage with manav. So she can not cry forever thinking rohith bhag gaya and armaan ne deal marriage karli. 

Atleast a women should repent her mistakes and move on some women don't even repent their mistake.When she seeks clarity for her life usko bhi jeth bhabhi lakar mix kardethe ho. 

Theek hai usne kiya ab kya woh khana peena chodkar marjaye  ? 

Rohith ran away on his own instead of exposing her..so she did not killed him to cry forever where as yrkkh main actual killers ko bhi punishment nahi mila. Let her move on for that she needed clarity divorce also served as a way for her to seek clarity uske baad if armaan would have told her he loves ab kya patha woh jo ab hai thab hi ho jathi..

If you like her in poddar house forever and ever i am completely fine with it. I prefer women repenting her mistake and building her career and proving to the world women does not need a man to survive. 

I hope her character will see a growth. 

Let's agree to disagree as i can not explain further as for me character growth matters and i believe all character makes mistake and no one is perfect.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

The point is Rohit is dead .. he was unaware of her past and hang ups with his brother .. 

when Armaan had told Ruhi to marry Rohit .. he had not told her .. deny him patni ka sukh .. stay in the house and we can play Cosy corners on the sly 

Ruhi went with sly intentions and started playing the victim card .. she was ghosting Rohit .. and he knew something was amiss .. the way it unfolded so badly he left the house and died ..

Ruhi knows that in the room both of them were not husband wife .. Rohit knew something was wrong .. and that was the reason he left the house 

she wanted to give him a chance but tab Tak he was lost .. did she have any guilt or shame . She was busy doing RR in the house and ghosting Abhira and Armaan 

Making cringe advances lustily at Armaan .. that crazy kiya re dance .. Armaan was not attracted to Ruhi he was petrified of her . 

If she had any guilt she would have walked out of the house and stayed out till Armaan and Abhira marriage which was on paper get sorted .. 

being Rohit’s widow she would have always been given respect and been welcome at house functions as part of family 

She could have also tried moving on in career .. as she’s doing now .. and after 1 year of Abhira and Armaan relationship had worn off .. 

The proposal would have gone for Armaan and Vidya considered it properly ..

tomorrow if she has killed this guy in road .. it’s a whole new story.. even if he’s injured ( unlikely for both ) as they won’t show Ruhi being guilty just pitch the Goenka’s against Abhira 

The Poddars will also guilt trip Abhira for taking her badla on Ruhi .. but there’s a thing called being professional 

When Poddars could forge divorce documents.. frame her in bribery case .. she can’t chose cases 
She has to earn a living