Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Sanjay got away with his crimes again.

He should lose his license for what he did. Instead he is lying through his teeth and getting away with it. 

But chalo, main thing is Abhira gets false charges against her dropped and can practice.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

hopefully the Madhav injury wont lead to no press conference

I am waiting for Sanjay ki beizzati

whoa so many revelations… at one day .. If someone misses today’s episode.. will think ..1 month story miss kiya

Abhira Ruhi confrontation was good today Ruhi had an upper hand .

Sanjay press conference 

Armaan and Abhira talking where he cleared 2 things straight .. about Ruhi wala case too 

Madhav is shot , found , operate 

Vidya is regretting about her relationship.. and her regrets are about not believing Madhav .. which strangely echoes with what Abhira and Armaan are going through 

Abhira has a low blood count .. so trouble for later .. pregnancies and all .. She ends up giving blood to Madhav 

and Vidya apologises to her ..

Now what ??

Abhira should have still been in hospital bed 

Pinecone thumbnail

I am hoping scooty gets fixed and we see Abhimaan on scooty

I wanna see dates, romantic moments and cuddles

I wanna see proper shaadi with all reeti riwaaz

Please makers give some good moments now.

Pinecone thumbnail

I really didnt like the attempt to WW Ruhi

She is the last person who should be giving advice

She is the reason for all the MUs. She is the reason for Abhimaan relationship crumbling because she manipulated everyone. 

She is EVIL personified. badi aayi mahaan banne

I want her true colors to come out and she should be humiliated. 

Edited by Pinecone - 27 days ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Ruhi is ww-ed for now atleast... We better accept it.. AB- Ruhi scene had she again sympathising with Ruhi and kind of equating both her and Ruhi situation.. And Ruhi telling the difference and admitting that she is jealous of Ab because she got her love and her love is standing with her.. 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Lagta hai kuch logo ko hazam nahi ho raha hai ki Roohi sensible hogayi hai aur woh aaj bilkul sahi thi.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Forgot.. Kaajal also had her moment to shine today with bhaisaa theatrics... Did she forget that Madhav was in coma some time before and she was hiding it and enjoying away the marriage functions😡

Edited by Solitudelover - 27 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really didnt like the attempt to WW Ruhi

She is the last person who should be giving advice

She is the reason for all the MUs. She is the reason for Abhimaan relationship crumbling because she manipulated everyone. 

She is EVIL personified. badi aayi mahaan banne

I want her true colors to come out and she should be humiliated. 

well bad news... it looks like she somehow reached the hospital. you can see her in the bottom corner in the precap when armaan is telling everyone abhira can't donate blood and the nurse comes saying abhira donated. ugh 🙄🙄🙄 
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

well bad news... it looks like she somehow reached the hospital. you can see her in the bottom corner in the precap when armaan is telling everyone abhira can't donate blood and the nurse comes saying abhira donated. ugh 🙄🙄🙄 

she must be pretending to be more mahaan coming to donate blood. but thankfully she wont get credit for it. Abhira has already donated khoon because its needed urgently and not 1-2 hours later when Ruhi madam can make it. 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lagta hai kuch logo ko hazam nahi ho raha hai ki Roohi sensible hogayi hai aur woh aaj bilkul sahi thi.

ruhi went in flow of abhiras deal marriage words and did everything to get ar as she had chance. Will abhira accept it that she was wrong there na. Because of her ruhi ar were kept in that conditions. Because of abhiras love everything went in ulta. What more she needs. Ruhi asked right. Giving pain to arman. Ruhi lost her mind when she was doing all that. Now she has got her realisation with public humiliation and her family suffering because of her. Ruhi is kept clean by cvs always so she is the one hitting senses.