Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Itna bura tha kya episode don’t even want to know what our FL did this time smiley36

I’m glad I quit the show long back I just don’t have the patience to watch this crap anymore kuch bhi bakwas dikhate hain for TRP. Why should we boil our blood for this crap smiley36

kuch nahi dibbi sindoor uski coat se nikal ke vidya ki maan bharadi madhav papa se... Maang bhaarooo sajana 🤣🤣
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Itna bura tha kya episode don’t even want to know what our FL did this time smiley36

I’m glad I quit the show long back I just don’t have the patience to watch this crap anymore kuch bhi bakwas dikhate hain for TRP. Why should we boil our blood for this crap smiley36

Dekha nhi..

Bas X par padha..

Precap dekha bas...

Kuch nhi she took promise from vidya to not let snyone come between her and madhav's relation..when she herself gave that haq to everyone madhav, vidya, KP , fufa , ruhismiley36

Baki orecap dekha hai..

Vahi same expression with broken voice...

What the hell is happening to sam's acting...smiley29

I think even actors gets bored in long running shows..

They start so good and than becomes mediocre...🙄

No mistake of theirs kaun roz roz dil se is bakwas ke liye mehnat kare...

Nephy1 thumbnail

Kuch sawaad chahiye is show ko...

Its so blaaand.   

And boriiiiingggggg

FL is changed into bashan karta...

Just boils your blood as armaan used to in iplsmiley36

Why they make one of their lead so unbearable to watch individual as well as on-screen..

Atleast during ar ipl phase mein individual scenes dekh leti thi ar ke for his hotnesssmiley36

Ab toh individual bhi dekh nhi pa rhi hoon..

Sorry sam but ladkon ki hotness toh amjhogi tumsmiley37

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah as I said I can be wrong...

But it seem that next gen leap is not far away...

Ruhi already ckeared the mess, abhira got heads up and now she will get back together...

It seem precap is either marriage anniversary of abhira's parents, and maybe MG came to knkw about truth...or again phuski...

Pata nhi but badi strong si feeling aa rahi hai that this generation is no mlre than 3-4 months with all its leap and all..

They had a very good story but they butchered everything so its hard to get everything on track and extend it for next 1 year....

No character had a character integrity...

Everyone is pendulum. .

Abhira is asking ma-vi to not let anyone come between them very contrary to what she herself is doing...

Armaan character sletch is very good but if they can destroy their best character that was FL, I don't want to put any hopes esp after seeing halat of last gen ML and anuj...

And obviousoy if they gets back together..

One issue one ilzaam on armaan and she would go running to unknown city so there relationship as many of itv is fragile like glass. 

One push and will break...

So lets see leap september mein ata hai as 3 month prediction or november when it completes 1 year...

vidya madhav took pheras and married and raat mein bhag gaya dulha. So who is the registered couple then. Madhav is bhooka pyasa of love of vidya which we can't see any day he has his own zidd. In a way second innings of vm shown for abhira ar to realize where they went wrong. Madhav said first time vidya said sorry in these many yrs. So abhira too is same. Yesterday vidyas dialogues I never realised he was trying his efforts but I was on my guroor. Madhav wants vidya to chose him and she did for which dadi is happy she was not jealous or burning. All are flippers aaj ka aaj kal ka kal phir se alag dance mein honge sab

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Kuch sawaad chahiye is show ko...

Its so blaaand.   

And boriiiiingggggg

FL is changed into bashan karta...

Just boils your blood as armaan used to in iplsmiley36

Why they make one of their lead so unbearable to watch individual as well as on-screen..

Atleast during ar ipl phase mein individual scenes dekh leti thi ar ke for his hotnesssmiley36

Ab toh individual bhi dekh nhi pa rhi hoon..

Sorry sam but ladkon ki hotness toh amjhogi tumsmiley37

swad chahiye toh yuvraj should come in and stir everything 🤣🤣
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why was roohi there??? What was the significance of her presence.  It was not required.  She she only wanted to touch armaan so she came to show her lusty mahanta. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

RP in white in precap...

Sirf armaan ke edits bna do koi

I wod curse you DKP for not giving dhang ke tracks and making your FL irritating...

Mein RP ko nhi dekh pati beckz she is in every scene of his..🥺🥺

People look best in black but he looks 🤩🤩 in white...

Haye white kurta pehnaya karo ise..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

I'm sorry but not happy at all with the episode 

Anger Flipping Table GIF

So freaking Madhav just going to lay there 

and put sindoor on his wife maang, but can't tell 

Armaan now you do it cause you're still married smiley7

I'm done is his dumb Axx

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously why can’t these writers give a proper track 

Wjybis it half a**ed!

This hospital track could have been prolonged to show Abhira being sick Armaan caring for her Tojo observing 

Like what is the damm rush ..

Which talented actors being wasted …. Rushed storylines incomplete tracks too much toxicity 

Ugh!! 

has anyone emailed these writers!!!

Edited by luvsagar - 26 days ago

I am telling you, iss promo ka bhi kuch nahi hone wala...Maximum MG ko bata chalega ki ak ki naam ka unki beti ek pooja rakvaayi hai... So he will find out ki ak ki beti udaipur mein hi hain...

Yeh writers hamara patience test kar rahe hain...kam se kam ab toh abhira aur armaan ke peech ek dhangka conversation do.

Also please for god sake give abhira a dialogue like " Sorry,Mujhe uss dinn mumma ki baat nahi laana chahiye tha.Meri saari shikayatein meri kismat se hain. Aaj kal mumma ko bhoth miss karthi hu toh kabhi kabhi esa lagta hain jo hua ,kaash wesa nahi hua hotha.Agar kismat ko hume milana hi tha toh koyi aur rasta apna lete, meri mumma ki jaan ki bali lene ki kya zaroorat thi. Lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki main tumhe meri mumma ki gunegaar manthi hu.Pehle bhi kahi hu aur aaj bhi kahungi,Main aaj bhi tumhe apni mumma ki mauth ki zimmedar nahi maanthi. Tumhe bachana unki choice thi and U have nothing to do with that. Tumhare tareeka bhalehi stupid tha lekin intentions galath nahi the. Still, I am sorry. Mujhe esa nahi kehna chahiye tha." 

This type of conversation is very much needed.

PS- how is my writing skill? 🤭 Please ignore any grammer mistakes, I am not an indian. I have not properly learned hindi.

Edited by Sajini235 - 26 days ago