Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

This plot point is to avoid another track for Abhimaan re-marriage. They just had multi-weeks long track with mehndi/sangeet, they cant dance on same songs again, this time focused on Abhimaan. So they showed all the rituals happening for Abhimaan and now they wil just have the mangalsutra pahnao, sindoor lagao scene.  

This is called seeing the silver lining in everything 😀🙏

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeh kya hai..

Ek resignation leke ghumta hai pocket mein vo bhi us firm se which is his guroor..

Ek sindoor leke ghumti hai vo bhi tab jab khud shadishuda nhi hai...

Kya bakwass show hai bhai yeh...

You were right..

Its a comedy show

trp is not sufficient to give reunion so they are keeping all tracks in between them for the betterment. Even if they unite they will throw apart for rise in trp like in upma they may take till there and get a leap. 
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yuck WT H is wrong with that ghatiya, vile POS

budhiya, blaming Armaan for sick things. That's 

why I can't stand Vidya as a mother how she stand there 

and listen to the filth coming out of that woman nasty mouth

I want to kill her

Atheer Gun GIF

Gosh how can she be his grandmother more his enemy smiley11

I am not surprised by Craperi’s behaviour as this is true such grandmothers exist in real life who dislike their own grandchildren and treat them like trash smiley28
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

This Glee Brittany Pierce GIF

Vidya don't her neck get tired from flipping . 

she just accuse Abhira of sending madhav

to the gallows, to be killed. Abhira said she'll tried 

not promise for Madhav to change his mind 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 26 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

trp is not sufficient to give reunion so they are keeping all tracks in between them for the betterment. Even if they unite they will throw apart for rise in trp like in upma they may take till there and get a leap. 

Yeah as I said I can be wrong...

But it seem that next gen leap is not far away...

Ruhi already ckeared the mess, abhira got heads up and now she will get back together...

It seem precap is either marriage anniversary of abhira's parents, and maybe MG came to knkw about truth...or again phuski...

Pata nhi but badi strong si feeling aa rahi hai that this generation is no mlre than 3-4 months with all its leap and all..

They had a very good story but they butchered everything so its hard to get everything on track and extend it for next 1 year....

No character had a character integrity...

Everyone is pendulum. .

Abhira is asking ma-vi to not let anyone come between them very contrary to what she herself is doing...

Armaan character sletch is very good but if they can destroy their best character that was FL, I don't want to put any hopes esp after seeing halat of last gen ML and anuj...

And obviousoy if they gets back together..

One issue one ilzaam on armaan and she would go running to unknown city so there relationship as many of itv is fragile like glass. 

One push and will break...

So lets see leap september mein ata hai as 3 month prediction or november when it completes 1 year...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They clearly rushed these two episodes, or else hospital scenes have prolonged dramas. So they definitely want to move to the next track asap. But is gen main baki sab ki tarah identify revelation will be thanda. smiley22

I agree .. the episode was too rushed .. in Ghum hospital scenes were extended for a week atleast .. 

Yaha pe madhav getting shot plus blood donation plus his recovery was covered in 2 days 

Frankly I was bugged of Abhira wearing her black Kala coat for the last 2-3 weeks 

I am glad there’s a mandir scene .. from tomorrow..

nothing really sinks in .. with the rush .. I am glad Vidya has also shifted to the outhouse 

Atleast they showed Akshara ki barsi it was looking silly .. 

So Armaan and Abhira have been married for a year now 

Edited by Aadi04 - 26 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am done now...

This show is circus and everyone is joker.. 

Ab kose bhi kitna bnda..

No hopes left from the great FL who is just all talks..

She says things sge herself don't believe in..

Kya seriously lena inko..

And see precap what hapoen to DP truth, ghar girvi track..

Kya hai yeh..

Ek khatam nhi hota track dhang se naya khol lete hai..

What was even need of showing madhav getting shot. 

Koi bhi track hai hi kyun is show mein...

smiley11

Mera toh ho gya behan..

Yeh bakwas ko aur kitna logically essay likhun mein idhar...

Bas🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Itna bura tha kya episode don’t even want to know what our FL did this time smiley36

I’m glad I quit the show long back I just don’t have the patience to watch this crap anymore kuch bhi bakwas dikhate hain for TRP. Why should we boil our blood for this crap smiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This Glee Brittany Pierce GIF

Vidya don't her neck get tired from flipping . 

she just accuse Abhira of sending madhav

to the gallows, to be killed. Abhira said she'll tried 

not promise for Madhav to change his mind 

aaj ka episode pyar do pyar do pyar ke bhooke bada couple ki union hogayi unka nanna munna jaldi hi ayega duniya mein abhira ke sar mein dushman banke. Uss bache ko susu bhi nahi nikli toh abhira ki galati hogi kyunki vidya achi bahu patni aur maa hi 🤣🤣🤣 kya comedy yaar subah subah dibbi sindoor ki kahi se bhi nikal ti hi aur ruhi kaha se ayi aur kab chali gayi so family ke peeche ruhi mili 🤣🤣  dadi ne usko ignore kardi 🤣