Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 07th Jul 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 26 days ago

Episode begins with Armaan worried for his papa, and also Abhira’s health condition. He is in dilemma as he debates if Madhav needs to be saved or Abhira ‘s health to be taken care of . One will be at risk if he cared for the other’s condition.,He could not ask Abhura to donate blood n put herself in risk. 

Abhira is being guarded by Aryan and Charu , she wants to donate blood for Madhav papa but she is stopped by the two , she argues with them, but fails to convince them . Later she diverts their attention , sends them on errands , explains and succeeds in donating blood .,

Vidya is distraught over Madhav’s condition.
Ruhi tries to calm n console upset Armaan , she refrains from touching him. 
Kaveri asks Armaan where was that girl ? Why has she not yet donated blood ? Armaan explains about Abhira’s poor health condition . Kaveri shouts that his father was handing between life n death yet he was bothered about that girl’s health . Because of him, his real mother was no more, because of him Abhira’s mother was no more . Today if anything happened to Madhav Armaan would be responsible. Armaan is shocked n gets emotional . The entire family gets emotion and sorry for Armaan and realise Daadi sa was unnecessarily blaming Armaan. 
Right then the nurse arrives and states Abhira had donated blood . Vidya is so happy n relieved . 

The doctor informs Madhav’s operation was successful, he was now out of danger , he would recover soon. Poddar family rushes to meet him after doc permits . Abhira too joins them. 

Vidya promises Madhav that she will be good wife and will henceforth place him before any other family member , she apologises to Madhav for past mistakes . Vidya is very happy that he was not safe n sound, she hugs him. Madhav asks Arman to note the date as Vidya has apologised for first time since their marriage .

Vidya then apologises to Abhira for not understanding her n being rude to her ,she thanks her for everything she has done selflessly for this family. Madhav smiles .  Abhira says she will forgive her only on one condition, Abhira asks Vidya and Madhav to reunite. She brings out the sindoor ki dibbi and asks Madhav to put Sindoor in Vidya’s maang , after long emotional moment , Madhav fills Vidya’s maang . She gets teary eyed n all other family members clap . Armaan gets emotional . 
Vidya states hence for the she will stay with her husband , she will live in outhouse with him.. Kaveri questions her but She apologises n states she will give priority to husband . Kaveri asks why will Madhav not return to poddar house ? Vidya says it was because She will not allow Abhira into Poddar house and Madhav will not come without his daughter. So Vidya has no choice but live in out house . Sanjay tries to intervene but Kaajal holds him back , reminding his failure to get AbhiMaan divorce completed . 

precap

Abhira is performing “Barsi “ /Shraadh ceremony for her mother at the mandir . Pandit ji asks her the names of her mother, father , she names them . He asks about grand parents n she remains silent. Right then Manish arrives at mandir n misses his children .Pandit ji asks if there was no one else in her family .  Armaan arrives and tells pandit ji Abhira was not  alone . Armaan joins Abhira and later they distribute food to the poor n the needy persons . Manish notices them. 

Note: Abhinav Sharma was mentioned by Abhira in the precap. No other past season character was shown or mentioned in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 26 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaveri makes my blood boil. She is inhumanely cruel. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

First let me say Hulu didn't ghost me today smiley41

Abhira is not feeling any extreme effects of blood donation. I hope the genetic low platelet condition that was for Vidya's benefit and not setting for any future track.

Edited by Fi_raaq - 26 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

My Armaanza is so torn between his father needing blood 

and on the other hand Abhira health 

I'm not talking about Nameless BFF with Armaan 

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Aaj ke episode Madhav aur Vidya ke eternal love ke naam pe 😀😀

Its a big fall day for Kaveri. Vidya's defection to Abhira's camp and now Abhira is asking Vidya to promise she will not let anyone (read Kaveri) in between her and Madhav's relationship. 

Edited by Fi_raaq - 26 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Good episode for Madhav Vidya ship enjoyers ig smiley24

Precap main manish goenka wapas nautanki kartey huye 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Yuck WT H is wrong with that ghatiya, vile POS

budhiya, blaming Armaan for sick things. That's 

why I can't stand Vidya as a mother how she stand there 

and listen to the filth coming out of that woman nasty mouth

I want to kill her

Atheer Gun GIF

Gosh how can she be his grandmother more his enemy smiley11

Poddar house is not a divided house anymore. There's been a coup! Kaveri is not conceding defeat yet but she stands alone with Sanjay silenced by a neutral Kajal.