Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She should take Vidya along there ..

I do feel Charu will get married to someone who is already
Connected to Abhira ( maybe Abhir .. or most likely Armaan’s mother family ) because she is now confirmed Abhira hater ..she will do things to complicate matters for Abhira

I truly want a scene where abhira bajaofies charu in front of entire poddar family. Like she tries to steal her file related to a case, gets caught & madhav abhira sunaoing her, for being jealoussmiley36( I also know, abhira kuch nahi bolegi, at least madhav hi kuch bol de🤷‍♀️)

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1806883915426083047

this is such a role reversal of all sorts, cause earlier it used to be armaan always getting worked up over whatever random ass thing abhira was up to smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

However good Ar - Ab scenes were today, they need to show some dynamic change there.. Ar trying to manaoying and Ab rejecting also will become repetitive other wise... Even if Ab is not to shown trusting Ar soon, they need to come together to work on sthg together or sthg of that sort

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1806883915426083047

this is such a role reversal of all sorts, cause earlier it used to be armaan always getting worked up over whatever random ass thing abhira was up to smiley37

yes correct it’s a role reversal now .. Abhira used to behave like this Armaan was more staid

The most purest bond in this season, so cute they r fighting who will prepare food 🤣just like how Abhira and Akshara used to fight smiley27. Am happy she is actually getting the love of a parent and esp papa’s love which she always missed. DKP better don’t ruin their bond 🧿

It’s rubbish saying M using Abhira to take revenge on V, from day 1 he liked Abhira and treated her like a daughter and he always knows Armaan and Abhira loves each other so he wants to see them together. V was always selfish and stupid ,she never prioritised her husband and kept taunting him for not loving her even when he genuinely tried to make the relationship better. After so much nautanki even now she chose her Maa sa who ruined her life by hiding about M’s 1 st marriage, I guess she will come out of PH and chose M over KV by the end of this track.
https://x.com/akshnav93/status/1806866019979231408

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also I for one have started feeling Kv - Ab taunts to each other as repetitive.. It is not serving the way it used to earlier for me

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly my point, vidya is thinking only about herself, not armaan. She knows if madhav is with abhira, armaan will be happy.

Armaan even after being in love with abhira, & knowing she will be alone went to ask madhav to return, that's his love for his mother, why can't vidya think from his pov, if she really cares for him. And we are talking about vidya, it's not like they were happy couple & he left her & armaan to support abhira, aadhe time toh w jaise ghoomti thi when madhav was staying at poddar house & rest of the time unko taunt karti rehti thi.

This whole nautanki, is because he was staying at rose garden, which has his first wife's memories (which I agree, she is not wrong in feeling insecure/ insulted) & second reason is because he is supporting abhira. She still has no plans to reconcile with him, if is leaves Abhira, she will be back to her old self.

her ego is hurt as he chose abhira over her and threw ms away on his face. Next when it's her sautan House he kept she understood hath se nikal gaya phir se because of abhira. So she did drama thru chunni pallu sindoor on dadi. Dadi is deeth she won't bend but ar has to run. He said I didn't come for abhira that's for you to go back hold your wife. Ar won't force abhira it's her decision only she kept on throwing him away. When madhav came home she thought he left that House and that girl. But he came with a combo offer. He didn't leave her. Madhav abhira are with same zidd. This parallelogram of vmaa will be always the nonsense. How long papa holds beti and makes his wife jealous and insecure. Dadi Vidya rista is 30 yrs old. This just born baap beti are forced. I liked one point is saaur ji standing for bahu but he has another roles which he failed badly.He is using abhira to prove his love story correct. Any rista should be accepted with love not through force this way.Even if all these 4 set dadi should change and accept. Orelse it's waste. From Next day it starts.

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No Armaan’s mother is coming back .. today the big indicatotions were there who will get together first Vidya n Madhav or Armaan n Abhira ..

Normally Vidya n Madhav should not have been a situation.. if Vidya was afraid of shivani .. she should have stepped ahead and moved to Rose garden but she wants to eat Malai in kaveri’s feet ..

Her husband is a police inspector who gets a very average salary ..does not have a car .. moves in bike .. but she wants the luxury of him being the elder son of a rich family

Vidya married Madhav Poddar because he was Kaveri’s eldest son and entitled to a lot of wealth ..

does she live like a normal inspectors wife ..

Abhira and Madhav are living like middle class family sharing chores of making meals ..

I don’t think Shivani is coming ,they won’t show love triangle btwn oldies now ,enough of Babhi’s 3rd wheel drama and what will happen to V? They won’t ruin V and Armaan’s bond ,they will use V to manipulate Armaan when needed . only Shivani and Madhav’s story will come out along with KV’s involvement in her missing/dying. V&M will end up together by V choosing M above KV.divorce deal will come out too Vidya flipping to Abhira’s side.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Nice episode finally got abhimaan scenes. They look adorable 🥰 also loved ArSa finally he is opening his mouth in front of dragonsa……. Bas Ar lage raho hum tumahre saath hai 😆
One thing is clear no Shivani is coming and for once Madhav gave a befitting reply to nautanki vidya. Let’s see will she join out house too. I am seated.