Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

Yeah I literally cried when Dr Dayal was murdered He was a supportive father n a great Doctor to both Durga n payal It was heartbreaking to see Durga n payal losing another parent in their life due to shaurya

Akram poor man he n his father loved n trusted Sakshi n she planned n killed his father

Man I hated Sakshi Goenka so much yet when they showed that flashbacks of little sakshi eating food from garbage bin felt really bad for that little sakshi

True all the characters were unique ♥️

even i was emotional when shaurya killed dr dayal. when durga lost one and only support she had. even when shurya kidnapped payal who bhi emotional tha.

Sakshi goenka faced her karma in court. Jab uske khud ke bete ne hi uska haat chod diya. smiley36 I so miss old ITV smiley27

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 41 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, I am enjoying the show so far. I just love the leads they have great chemistry smiley42 Hope Leena doesn’t ruin it but if she does then I’ll stop watching. Will cherish the good memories smiley27

Pranali I think in a newspaper interview or something said, so far the script she has read has remained true to the spirit or theme of the show, so I hope it won’t turn into something nasty anytime soon. But it is moving at such a fast pace, I am worried what do they even have in mind for future 🫣

waise Leena mate is known (or atleast that is what I have heard) to keep her leads intact but never together for long!!

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 16 minutes ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

watch aakhri dastak. Quiet interesting smiley42 It's been so long that i am interested in something to watch that 6am. if you like suspense thriller you should watch 0.2 trp main bhi they are serving better content and story smiley42 now ML is house husband smiley42 FL is working and he took a break from his worksmiley36

https://x.com/StarBharat/status/1839281704076455949

Is it engaging and/or entertaining? I don’t care about anything as long as it can keep my interest. I see it’s available on Hulu for me to watch.
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 13 minutes ago
This show won’t close. RS does all types of work to keep this show running successfully. Doubt it will close fast.
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 4 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I understand ur feeling.. I was attached to ipkknd.. it had a massive fandom.. but every story has its time line . Now I find it outdated n silly

It has not aged well like say compared to Friends .. which was older .

I had watched Jodha Akbar of and on .. and I feel it should be made again in games of throne style .. because the story has a lot of potential.. especially the Akbar Salim portion was not done well at all .. the tv serial is 100 times better than the movie .. Rajat tokas outscored Hrithik big time

Basically I like MLs who are grey and not vanilla white ..

I never got into IPK even though I really tried to. The ml and fl especially fl were a joke. May be because I had watched a superior product in the name of Geet where FL actually had her individual journey, was actually strong and became independent and the ML was written beautifully, so ipk was a crappy version. But ipk was on a bigger channel so got more trps.

Jodha Akbar was great. I loved the chemistry, but now I find it very weird. Like Akbar had hundreds of wives whom he slept with and with few he also had children with but claimed to love Jodha. Once their peak Jodi era was over for me, I noticed how unfair it was to other wives(women) and also Jodha. Those other wives other than Rukaiya and Salima were all like prisoners in a beautiful mansion with no love and happiness. They barely saw Jalal. May be one night a year for them. I remember hating Rukaiya a lot but started to feel bad for her once I realized and saw she was married off to Jalal when she was 9 years old and had lost her parents. So no wonder, she was so obsessed with Jalal. She had no one else. And why would a wife accept her husband getting other wives? Then she lost her ability to conceive children too because of the same politics. That era makes me sad for the women.

Edited by The_Best - 3 minutes ago