Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she is just a nautanki who wants to do some nonsense to show that she has a lot of DDP.

kuch bhi chal raha uska

ek din vidhwaa banke ghumegi, agle din suhaag ki bheek mangegi

honestly what is stopping Vidya from going to outhouse with M? is she saying she cant tolerate Abhira for the sake of being with Madhav?!

Today M was good because he clearly said- I am here if you are willing to let Kaveri go and prioritize me.

Vidya- please girl, decide karle what you want. if you really want M, then say tata bye bye to Kaveri and if not, stop whining about suhaag and pati. Anyway 20 + years seh he has been useless. toh its not new. stop acting like its news

May be this track will end with finally Dumbo Vidya choosing M over her maasa and move to guest house , once V moves out of PH as Armaan doesn’t care about his Dadi anymore it’s just his maa. Armaan will shamelessly try to find ways to move to guest house with his maa and papa to stay near Abhira smiley36 , may be the divorce truth will be out at the same time too and no one can actually stop him.
Why is phamous lawyer phufa not able to get 1 divorce finalised ?🤡

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan sa ko pehele iss dua ki wajah se kaasi aarahi thi na, ithni der tak bina kaase raha kaise 🤔🤔🤔....Aahh, abhira ko dekh kar saans lena bhul gaya hogaya bechara 🤭🤭🤭...
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Madhav thinking that Ar can coerce Ab to have intimacy just because divorce has not come through and especially in current situation is insulting to both Ar and Ab as per me...

Them keeping/ not keeping distance so far thinking they are divorced itself is an indication...

this is what I feel Madhav feels .. he wanted to stop Arman’s marriage to Ruhi .. so was running to bring back Abhira .. because revealing the marriage was the only way to stop Armaan doing bigamy like him .. and a crime

but when he got the news that Armaan has stopped the marriage and has declared his love for Abhira . He has put guard .. to him divorce gets done or not .. is not a big deal .. if both are unattached… they can remarry again ..

Madhav has a son with shivani .. he does not want the same situation with Armaan n Abhira

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In that case it might be better for Kv to move to Bansal house, she can take Krish's bedroom and let everyone else stay in PH😀
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Charu missed the chance, instead of going quite & listening to ruhi's advice, vidya se training le leti, candle pe haath jalaana, rona, 2-3 din bhuki rehna, I'm sure dev ab uske saath hotasmiley36

Vidya & her nautankis🤦‍♀️

Sometimes I feel bad for armaan, he told her he is happy that papa is there with abhira, but vidya ko unke husband wapas chahiye, ab jab he asked her to choose between maasa& him toh pati nahi chahiye??? 🤷‍♀️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Charu missed the chance, instead of going quite & listening to ruhi's advice, vidya se training le leti, candle pe haath jalaana, rona, 2-3 din bhuki rehna, I'm sure dev ab uske saath hotasmiley36

Vidya & her nautankis🤦‍♀️

Sometimes I feel bad for armaan, he told her he is happy that papa is there with abhira, but vidya ko unke husband wapas chahiye, ab jab he asked her to choose between maasa& him toh pati nahi chahiye??? 🤷‍♀️

vidya pushed ar to get madhav only. She just listened when he told beti papa convo. Why will she be happy when her own kids didn't get that attention from madhav. Vidya looks love stuck puppy by doing all those nonsense.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

In that case it might be better for Kv to move to Bansal house, she can take Krish's bedroom and let everyone else stay in PH😀

She should take Vidya along there ..

I do feel Charu will get married to someone who is already
Connected to Abhira ( maybe Abhir .. or most likely Armaan’s mother family ) because she is now confirmed Abhira hater ..she will do things to complicate matters for Abhira

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Charu and her video calls have played a bigger cupid for Ar- Ab than the cousins' heart felt efforts.. No wonder she is so flustered 😀

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

vidya pushed ar to get madhav only. She just listened when he told beti papa convo. Why will she be happy when her own kids didn't get that attention from madhav. Vidya looks love stuck puppy by doing all those nonsense.

Exactly my point, vidya is thinking only about herself, not armaan. She knows if madhav is with abhira, armaan will be happy.

Armaan even after being in love with abhira, & knowing she will be alone went to ask madhav to return, that's his love for his mother, why can't vidya think from his pov, if she really cares for him. And we are talking about vidya, it's not like they were happy couple & he left her & armaan to support abhira, aadhe time toh w jaise ghoomti thi when madhav was staying at poddar house & rest of the time unko taunt karti rehti thi.

This whole nautanki, is because he was staying at rose garden, which has his first wife's memories (which I agree, she is not wrong in feeling insecure/ insulted) & second reason is because he is supporting abhira. She still has no plans to reconcile with him, if he leaves Abhira, she will be back to her old self.

Now that madhav has listened to her & returned, let's see what she will do to save her relationship.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be this track will end with finally Dumbo Vidya choosing M over her maasa and move to guest house , once V moves out of PH as Armaan doesn’t care about his Dadi anymore it’s just his maa. Armaan will shamelessly try to find ways to move to guest house with his maa and papa to stay near Abhira smiley36 , may be the divorce truth will be out at the same time too and no one can actually stop him.
Why is phamous lawyer phufa not able to get 1 divorce finalised ?🤡

No Armaan’s mother is coming back .. today the big indicatotions were there who will get together first Vidya n Madhav or Armaan n Abhira ..

Normally Vidya n Madhav should not have been a situation.. if Vidya was afraid of shivani .. she should have stepped ahead and moved to Rose garden but she wants to eat Malai in kaveri’s feet ..

Her husband is a police inspector who gets a very average salary ..does not have a car .. moves in bike .. but she wants the luxury of him being the elder son of a rich family

Vidya married Madhav Poddar because he was Kaveri’s eldest son and entitled to a lot of wealth ..

does she live like a normal inspectors wife ..

Abhira and Madhav are living like middle class family sharing chores of making meals ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago