Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

"my only problem is Madhav suddenly deciding that he needs to discharge his son’s debt to Akshara, assuming he is even thinking that". Areey comparing him with akshara, is what I did, don't think in recent episodes he made any such remark. Aaj jaise they showed madhav abhira scenes similar to akshara abhira, toh mujhe aise laga jaise makers are trying to fit in abhira's parents in him. And woh noodles waale fb dekhke laga ke she lost akshara for armaan, so if his dad is there for her now, it's like a poetic justice.

Baaki vidya ke saath madhav kya kar raha hain, iska mujhe koi idea nahi, kabhi lagta hain vidya sahi hain, kabhi lagta hain madhav sahi hain. Kise pata kya hi dikhayenge aagesmiley39

Yeh connection itni jaldi nahi tur fit smiley31, woh bhi madhav ke wajah sesmiley37

@bold smiley27 🧿

Word Count: 1

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I completely agree..... Ab is currently not in a position to accept any support from Ar.. Emotional or financial or otherwise...

I for one was happy to see that Ab is having someone's support now and that she has accepted it kind of whole heartedly... But i had a problem with Madhav's lack of understanding or guidance for Ar as I had mentioned earlier which he could have shown even while staying with Ab.. I can also not fault Ar for asking Madhav to come back seeing Vidyas situation yesterday and as someone who has been led to believe that he was the cause of his parents issues and since Ab relationship with PH is through him, current estrangement is also indirectly considered due to him.....

Ar at mandap or after mandap also declaring that he would not return without Ab even Vi was against it was him prioritising himself and Ab over Vi.. Him asking Madhav to return would have been prioritising Vi over himself and Ab... It is a balance that he will have to do if he want both Ab and his family.. Till the time the family do not make it a test for him everyday and Madhav has a huge part to play there..

Armaan past me bohot galtiyaan ki hai ... Don't know future me woh kya niklega, ..But for the time being ,,dadi ka chaabiwaala gudda itna clearly sabse baat kar rah ,ye bhi ek Baath Hai, he has to go a long way for whatever mess he created..But atleast he is trying and vocalising his feelings and opinions.

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Madhav being there for Abhira isn't the issue at all and wo point of view galat bilkul nahi hai.. he is giving her the support she needs and he's doing right by her.. problem sirf yeh Hai atleast for me, that in doing right by one, he's doing wrong any another..

He is choosing to stay by Abhira, teekh Hai, but Armaan se baat tho karlo bhai... Guide the boy like you think you are guiding the girl but you aren't na!! You are supporting her, but you're also keeping her in the dark about something that might come at her as a huge blow later..

You don't want to leave Abhira, that's okay.. but swing past PH , have a conversation with Vidya and tell her what U want.. did U do that??

All I'm saying is from Madhav's point of view he's right in one but he's wrong in many other things!!! It's not the same for Vidya or Armaan! And I'm not bringing Abhira into this equation at all!!

that’s the crux of the issue ..this unrealistic portrayal that you have to give up every other relationship to do right by one ….i want someone to ask Madhav some tough questions about how his role as a parent ..I wish Rohit would come back at least for this ..Armaan aur Rohit donon milke Papa ke band bajate smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

smiley31smiley27

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Madhav being there for Abhira isn't the issue at all and wo point of view galat bilkul nahi hai.. he is giving her the support she needs and he's doing right by her.. problem sirf yeh Hai atleast for me, that in doing right by one, he's doing wrong any another..

He is choosing to stay by Abhira, teekh Hai, but Armaan se baat tho karlo bhai... Guide the boy like you think you are guiding the girl but you aren't na!! You are supporting her, but you're also keeping her in the dark about something that might come at her as a huge blow later..

You don't want to leave Abhira, that's okay.. but swing past PH , have a conversation with Vidya and tell her what U want.. did U do that??

All I'm saying is from Madhav's point of view he's right in one but he's wrong in many other things!!! It's not the same for Vidya or Armaan! And I'm not bringing Abhira into this equation at all!!

They all have communication problem , like baap like son , even son is not revealing about Divorce deal to Vidya ,once he reveals V will flip in a second and accept Abhira but IDK what’s stopping him not to disclose the truth about his Dadi’s khands . I understand Madhav don’t want to discuss anything about him and Abhria with Armaan but he can discuss with V and tell her what he is trying to do, am sure she will try to understand his POV because it’s about Armaan’s life and not about them.

@bold ,about what ? DV truth ?

Originally posted by: Visszz

Except Mannu meenu family sabka apna apna share of mess hai...

U know Madhav did try to drive some sense into Armaan before the engagement, but he was so cold and dismissive. During his absence, did u see even once if Armaan was trying out figure out where his father was. Just when he realized his love for Abhira and wanted to undo the mess he himself created, that moment he remembered him. Kya ye banda selfish and uncaring nahi hai?

The magnitude of free pass he has been given since the time he confessed his love is mind boggling, The double standards u see, Ruhi cant act the way she acts and her childhood trauma is no excuse.

But the confusing personality Armaan had been all along is solely because of Madhav because of his shit upbringing, and just because uski tubelight ab on hui hai, he should get everything on a platter. Bhai he is Hot Hot. usko sab maaf.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I didn’t see anything wrong in Armaan asking M to come back for V , he have some responsibilities towards V and that family which he cannot ignore .only 2 days back V said though her husband and younger son not there for her she have Armaan. V is not egoistic like KV and once Abhira edplainer how Armaan suffered all his life she understood and started loving him genuinely .It’s a different thing that Vidya is dumbo and keeps flipping acting as if she can’t live without M on even days ,removes, throws MS on odd days. It can sound dumb but Armaan only went a head with the marriage for V’s happiness but still dumped Ruhi at Mandap as his love for Abhira over powered him everything else.
Though Abhira can take care of herself alone ,at this moment she definitely needs someone beside to guide her ,to share her pain ,she is acting happy outside but we know how shattered she is from inside. so Madhav isn’t completely wrong too for wanting to stay with Abhira and he also clearly said V to decide who her priority is,so the ball is in V’s hand and I feel by the end of this track she will chose M over KV.

Putting aside Armaan's other mistakes ,,Armaan in Madhav vidya matter I felt bad for him ...Becoz of their strained relationship he is the one who really suffered...Yesterday he clearly showed that he was exhausted being a peacemaker between them and their strained relationship 's blame and effect is directly pointing to him and his life..

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

"my only problem is Madhav suddenly deciding that he needs to discharge his son’s debt to Akshara, assuming he is even thinking that". Areey comparing him with akshara, is what I did, don't think in recent episodes he made any such remark. Aaj jaise they showed madhav abhira scenes similar to akshara abhira, toh mujhe aise laga jaise makers are trying to fit in abhira's parents in him. And woh noodles waale fb dekhke laga ke she lost akshara for armaan, so if his dad is there for her now, it's like a poetic justice.

Baaki vidya ke saath madhav kya kar raha hain, iska mujhe koi idea nahi, kabhi lagta hain vidya sahi hain, kabhi lagta hain madhav sahi hain. Kise pata kya hi dikhayenge aagesmiley39

Yeh connection itni jaldi nahi tutegi smiley31, woh bhi madhav ke wajah sesmiley37

Exactly in Vidya madhav matter mujhe Armaan and uske maa(until past revelation),and Rohit pe hi bad feeling aatha hai...

Vidya and Madhav at a same time sahi aur galat lagtha..Agar koi Constant uss matter me galat lagtha hai woh hai Non insaan dadi smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Don't insult 16 year Olds like that😞Vidya has just got her period for the first time🥺and doing what she has learnt from watching TV serials

Especially ekta shows..smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Finally makers atleast took a Middleway for this dragfest...Ruhi ki language me bola toh beech ka rasta smiley37...Rose garden se aaya but Poddar house me entry bhi nahi diya...smiley36...isse Armaan and Team Abhimaan khush bhi hogaya ,Abhira bhi zyada hypocritical nahi nikla, Ghamandi budiya aur unke pyaare jamaisa &family (except krish)ka bp bhi badgaya,,Vidya Mata ki ott drama ki toda pause bhi lag gaya.. Dadisa ka puppet unke haath se nikal rah hai ...She herself admitted she is not a human smiley37..Fufa ka fear is the real comic relief smiley37

Today's episode executed well in all perspective...Aaj koi galat bhi nahi laga but totally sahi bhi nahi laga...After a long time Madhav said something sensible Today...Seems Vidya will flip at the end becoz that Chaukat Paar karna dialogue is echoed....

Window scene and smoke scene was so good the music ,cinematography smiley27...Armaan dream me bohot aage nikal rah hai smiley37

All round Today's episode was so entertaining with drama ..No bts of today's episode was a plus point also ...But the makers choose to telecast this episode at final day smiley44

there are many echoed lines from madhav today I will sit with popcorn for that 🤣🤣